My First Music Video - "Broken Smile"

Not bad at all. I gave you some constructive criticism a while back on some tune I can't remember about poor song strong structure or some bullshit. This is much better. Of course I'm just some douche on the internet giving an opinion haha. Song is a bit short.

The video is very good for what resources I'm guessing you are working with. Those outdoor scenes have me guessing Hudson valley or Catskills.
Very close man! Holy crap....youre pretty good. lol.

It was filmed in Albia, Brunswick, Lansingburgh, Troy and Latham (NY)

Was it the leaves how you did it?

More the geology/rocks with the waterfall and pools I can tell it's downstate NY from the time I've spent there outdoors. I'm from upstate.
They call here "upstate" also - think its all in relation to that Monstrousity we call NYC.... Im 3hrs away from there. Your from Cuse?
Pretty close I grew up in the country outside the city. When people think NY they just think NYC, but the rest of the state is a really beautiful place, the summers are amazing.
i knowwit. everyone not from here thinks im a city boy. lol
I'm a country boy with a lot of city and suburb influence mixed in growing up near Cuse, makes me well rounded lol. I've traveled a lot and I get that city boy thing too, which I find odd because I have an upstate accent nothing like NYC. I guess it's because I sound "northern" and don't talk like I have rocks in my mouth haha.

Very close man! Holy crap....youre pretty good. lol.

It was filmed in Albia, Brunswick, Lansingburgh, Troy and Latham (NY)

Was it the leaves how you did it?

More the geology/rocks with the waterfall and pools I can tell it's downstate NY from the time I've spent there outdoors. I'm from upstate.
They call here "upstate" also - think its all in relation to that Monstrousity we call NYC.... Im 3hrs away from there. Your from Cuse?
Pretty close I grew up in the country outside the city. When people think NY they just think NYC, but the rest of the state is a really beautiful place, the summers are amazing.
i knowwit. everyone not from here thinks im a city boy. lol
I'm a country boy with a lot of city and suburb influence mixed in growing up near Cuse, makes me well rounded lol. I've traveled a lot and I get that city boy thing too, which I find odd because I have an upstate accent nothing like NYC. I guess it's because I sound "northern" and don't talk like I have rocks in my mouth haha.
Same, ironically lotta people frm the city say i got a hick twang in my voice....ive lived in all terrains this state has to.offer

What up with da fangs G.T.
Its a take on a Vampire Love Story. I guess Vampires have fangs bruv, somethingsomthing about garlic too but Im a guinea so that shit didnt apply

Just wondering broko ono...cool vid...:thup:
thanks man! already in the lab working on the next. i found someone as big of a creating-nerd as i am and together we threw together a production team and boom..

i have to name it........stillthinking, it might actually be hi def society, i dunno. some asshole kids are paying 2stacks a pop to have ppl make videos of their whack little trashmusic...might oblige that some day

thanks man! already in the lab working on the next. i found someone as big of a creating-nerd as i am and together we threw together a production team and boom..

i have to name it........stillthinking, it might actually be hi def society, i dunno. some asshole kids are paying 2stacks a pop to have ppl make videos of their whack little trashmusic...might oblige that some day
Do you have a band or are you using studio guys for the gituar and drums?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Do you have a band or are you using studio guys for the gituar and drums?
I have 2 producers I work with.

One plays every instrument and I think does any synth type sounds on the keys. i have my own studio for vocal mixing and a small set for the videography inma be doing with my youtube channel

i do not have a band....my growth or, movement anyways is too fast to deal with other folks' schedules so that doesnt work for me

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
I like when you lose your clothes in the water and your rippling biceps and stomach emerge from the baggy clothes.

Great Video A+
Thanks for take a few to check it out Drifter
: )

i wanted someone to be high as hell and watch it loud and in hi def and tell me what thats like so i can live vicariously : t

AngelsNDemons had a heavy hand in a lot of the ideas for this video, she deserves a lot of credit for that - I think it was a cool assed little storyline too to try and rock within 3.5 minutes, we did our astute best.

Took around 1.5 hours of actual footage to make this 3.5 minutes.

AngelsNDemons had a heavy hand in a lot of the ideas for this video, she deserves a lot of credit for that - I think it was a cool assed little storyline too to try and rock within 3.5 minutes, we did our astute best.

Took around 1.5 hours of actual footage to make this 3.5 minutes.
Thank you, luv.♥

It turned out way better than expected. Good job to all who made it all come together. : )

I was wanting him to hold still more so I could check out the tatts. :lol:
lol...i have pics for days cuz as a size venture im doing a fitness progress kinda thing and i dunno what im gunna do with it yet but i feel worse than a kardashian all the selfies ive got

Forum List

Back