My First Music Video - "Broken Smile"

The "down beat" clicking on this one was softer so the words were solid and clear.
I liked the lead in, in black and white because its a visual promotion of the evolution of the feeling.
From 1.53 to 2.16 I think the lighting should be brought up a little.

Blast this link across the internet if ya love me.

Of ya dont, give it a nudge anyhow and the Goddess of shouldnt'a but ya should'a will bless y'all with a bacon brothed Gumbo in a Chocolate base.

I give it a 6.
It wasn't bad but it needed a twist, a bridge. I agree with Mike.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: GT
The guy in it has a great body.
He needs some sexy black girls dancing around him.
lol. The guy in the vid is GT, goose. :lol:
And yes...he is ripped. I like the vamp teeth, lol.

Anyway...I liked it. Yeah it's your first but it won't be your last. Good finishing touch of you standing in the coffin then the dirt being tossed over it. Only problem I have with the whole thing is....the words Genius Tracks is not very readable. Other than that....you did good. :)

Pretty well done. Was the dude at the beginning getting on his knees to blow the other dude in makeup in the cave? He fell into the water like he drank some poisoned cum.

• Thanks
I have to say at some times your voice goes a little flat, you might need some more auto-tune in it, especially in the part where you are doing the close up of you singing into the mic with the fangs.

• Thanks
The guy in it has a great body.
He needs some sexy black girls dancing around him.
lol. The guy in the vid is GT, goose. :lol:
And yes...he is ripped. I like the vamp teeth, lol.

Anyway...I liked it. Yeah it's your first but it won't be your last. Good finishing touch of you standing in the coffin then the dirt being tossed over it. Only problem I have with the whole thing is....the words Genius Tracks is not very readable. Other than that....you did good. :)
lol omggggg

I dont like the letters either in fact, There was a good LawwWwwng parody kind of discussion about those. Some of it is filmed, we might do a behind the scenes/outtakes of this whole experience because theres some real funny moments. Not sure when my director will do that, but ill let you know so you can see about that lettering commentary lol

Lewdog "more autotune" I dont use ANY auto tune - i get ya though and thanks for checking it out, appreciated!~

Not bad at all. I gave you some constructive criticism a while back on some tune I can't remember about poor song strong structure or some bullshit. This is much better. Of course I'm just some douche on the internet giving an opinion haha. Song is a bit short.

The video is very good for what resources I'm guessing you are working with. Pretty creative and fit with the song. Those outdoor scenes have me guessing Hudson valley or Catskills.

• Thanks
Not bad at all. I gave you some constructive criticism a while back on some tune I can't remember about poor song strong structure or some bullshit. This is much better. Of course I'm just some douche on the internet giving an opinion haha. Song is a bit short.

The video is very good for what resources I'm guessing you are working with. Those outdoor scenes have me guessing Hudson valley or Catskills.
Very close man! Holy crap....youre pretty good. lol.

It was filmed in Albia, Brunswick, Lansingburgh, Troy and Latham (NY)

Was it the leaves how you did it?

The video is very good for what resources I'm guessing you are working with. Those outdoor scenes have me guessing Hudson valley or Catskills.

More the geology/rocks with the waterfall and pools I can tell it's downstate NY from the time I've spent there outdoors. I'm from upstate.

More the geology/rocks with the waterfall and pools I can tell it's downstate NY from the time I've spent there outdoors. I'm from upstate.
They call here "upstate" also - think its all in relation to that Monstrousity we call NYC.... Im 3hrs away from there. Your from Cuse?

They call here "upstate" also - think its all in relation to that Monstrousity we call NYC.... Im 3hrs away from there. Your from Cuse?
Pretty close I grew up in the country outside the city. When people think NY they just think NYC, but the rest of the state is a really beautiful place, the summers are amazing.

• Thanks

Pretty close I grew up in the country outside the city. When people think NY they just think NYC, but the rest of the state is a really beautiful place, the summers are amazing.
i knowwit. everyone not from here thinks im a city boy. lol

Forum List

Back