Beyonce's first country song.

The woman can sing.

This song seems like a parody.

But why not? Country has been sold out for a long time, so they rather deserve this IMHO
I'm a songwriter and love old school country with meaningful lyrics. Modern country sounds like it was written by an AI bot. Beyonce's song is just a generic hip-hop variation. Apparently it's a big hit, no surprise there.

I'm a songwriter and love old school country with meaningful lyrics. Modern country sounds like it was written by an AI bot. Beyonce's song is just a generic hip-hop variation. Apparently it's a big hit, no surprise there.

It starts okay but by the one minute mark the lack of authenticity is obvious. Writing a simple song (aka, country) is not that difficult; if it's not authentic, it shows. Maybe like writing haiku or simple poetry, idk.

So is songwriting your profession or a hobby or what? I have written a couple of songs, not great, just okay. But I'm not a songwriter and don't claim to be

It starts okay but by the one minute mark the lack of authenticity is obvious. Writing a simple song (aka, country) is not that difficult; if it's not authentic, it shows. Maybe like writing haiku or simple poetry, idk.

So is songwriting your profession or a hobby or what? I have written a couple of songs, not great, just okay. But I'm not a songwriter and don't claim to be
Not professional, but I have several copyrighted songs and many collaborations with other musicians.

Not professional, but I have several copyrighted songs and many collaborations with other musicians.

If you have copyrighted songs, and collaborations, that's professional, right? Meaning you're getting paid for it in some way or another.

Forum List

Back