My First Music Video - "Broken Smile"

20160529_162307.jpg
i hit the wife off with the boob shot angle

apologies, im daydrunk in aerial view

Onward & upward - back to the gym & diet grind. I dont know where this creating stuff will lead me or what have you but it's alotta fun. Always growing into things, learning things. Already been asked to do some video and photos for an elementary school. Just by random conversation and my new set of know how Ive acquired, just by having fun.

Life's good.

Mrs. M. & LoneLaugher heads up to this OP, as requested. : )

cereal_killer is there a way i can bribe you to chuck this video in a prominant area of the board? i give gentle or rough massages and am a half-way decent/aweful baker

Man, that was embarrassing as shit. The mix was terrible. Can't you get someone to engineer that shit to make it sound better?

Man, that was embarrassing as shit. The mix was terrible. Can't you get someone to engineer that shit to make it sound better?
dude, fuck off somewhere nobody care what you think

Seriously, the background vocals and the main vocals were all mixed together in an incomprehensible stew on into the song. It just seems like a no-brainer that if you are going to blow your own money on this crap that you would get someone who knows what they are doing to mix it. You know, what is the point of Picasso painting a picture if he uses feces for paint?

Seriously, the background vocals and the main vocals were all mixed together in an incomprehensible stew on into the song. It just seems like a no-brainer that if you are going to blow your own money on this crap that you would get someone who knows what they are doing to mix it. You know, what is the point of Picasso painting a picture if he uses feces for paint?
Zack, your opinion is irrelevant, ignorant and useless to espouse.

Im attempting to save you time, sort of as a courtesy. Your obsessive need to take a shit all over this forum on anything anyone does isnt going to fill that hole that plagues you. Try some different outlet, you are useless as it relates to vocal mixing technique.

Zack, your opinion is irrelevant, ignorant and useless to espouse.

Im attempting to save you time, sort of as a courtesy. Your obsessive need to take a shit all over this forum on anything anyone does isnt going to fill that hole that plagues you. Try some different outlet, you are useless as it relates to vocal mixing technique.
I am just trying to help you out, Fang. The mix was absolutely horrible. I'd get that fixed before shopping that shit around to labels.

who shops to a label?

why dont you quit pretendig to know what the fuck youre talking about, and scram?

run along little doggy - nobody called for your opinion, hon. i got what im doing.....you worry about getting your fat ass healthy, kay piggy?

hey ZackB ..trolling is not allowed in this forum....I suggest you take it into the basement before you're gone for good.

Forum List

Back