My English must be really bad, I should finally leave

After all it's not my place, I'm not American and a lot of members do not like the French.
I make efforts to make myself understood too, but in the end I do not feel very well accepting that's how it is I would have tried ;)

But i love you for sure American People :thup:
Don't worry about the Republican haters, they are the problem and they know not what they do, totally brainwashed hater dupes....arghhh.

After all it's not my place, I'm not American and a lot of members do not like the French.
I make efforts to make myself understood too, but in the end I do not feel very well accepting that's how it is I would have tried ;)

Don't worry about the Republican haters, they are the problem and they know not what they do, totally brainwashed hater dupes....arghhh.

Right on Franco. I dig your hater dupe expression. Seriously, every time I see it I crack up

Hater dupes lol....

-Geaux

Right on Franco. I dig your hater dupe expression. Seriously, every time I see it I crack up

Hater dupes lol....

-Geaux
Well the major problem we have in the United States is the BS and hate character assassination GOP propaganda machine. I'd say twenty 25 percent go all the way to hater dupe. They still think the Clintons murder people and are pedophiles...

Last edited:

You're being silly.

You speak better English than half the people here.

Agrred: I am on a small tablet. I am not great on a keyboard bug screen. I delete most of mine as I can't ubderstand them! Icrudufing auticorrdct isdiues.

Keep on posting you will get the hang of it. Your place is where you want it to be. Outside input is something useful to both parties.

Si habla Espanol. I love it when we need to print voting ballots in Spanish for Mexicans . At the DMV, a notice in English, only one person per booth. And three Mexicans huddle up in the booth. And nobody says anything about that. Signs only apply to those that can read and have a sense of irony. Mexicans are way over their heads.

You're being silly.

You speak better English than half the people here.

Agrred: I am on a small tablet. I am not great on a keyboard bug screen. I delete most of mine as I can't ubderstand them! Icrudufing auticorrdct isdiues.
I do not arrive with the smart phone or the tablet it Don't work for me I need the keyboard, I can not even send an SMS:badgrin: ... I am very bad with and it takes the translation write in big to see my faults:badgrin:

A road to wealth for Blacks
Post #122. Is this what you are referring to, Dalia? Its the one I saw, but it doesn't seem too bad, unless someone is harassing you in pm.
Que les choses soient claires...the post was a straightforward, sincere request for clarification in a language common to 'Dalia' and me. No subterfuge, no agenda, no antagonism intended at all.

A road to wealth for Blacks
Post #122. Is this what you are referring to, Dalia? Its the one I saw, but it doesn't seem too bad, unless someone is harassing you in pm.
Que les choses soient claires...the post was a straightforward, sincere request for clarification in a language common to 'Dalia' and me. No subterfuge, no agenda, no antagonism intended at all.
Yes, i did said that you did not do anything wrong, pas de souci :thup:

I love your posts and I love having you around.

Here is my tip for you, a video from someone that has learned the language, about all the asses here.

I love your posts and I love having you around.

Here is my tip for you, a video from someone that has learned the language, about all the asses here.

Thank you for the kind words :) and for the ASS word :p pretty amusing but i did not see the word Ass use often at the forum attach to a other word :badgrin:
In Anycase here in France the word Putain go to with evrything :badgrin:

tintin-detournement.jpg

This is NOT an AMERICA ONLY forum! Only rude American leftists should leave, but they never will.

Well the major problem we have in the United States is the BS and hate character assassination GOP propaganda machine. I'd say twenty 25 percent go all the way to hater dupe. They still think the Clintons murder people and are pedophiles...
86 men, women and children in Texas say you're wrong. Then there's Randy Weaver's dead wife, shot in the back.

Oh, yes, Dalia, you must stay.

You are always very civil to everyone.

If anyone is being rude, simply ignore him/her. (There's an ignore option, too.)

Please do continue to blow off steam here.

Best wishes
Thank you, I agree but I also wanted to leave because I felt lost because I do not always understand and sometimes I asked and it's mocking me or the person do not answer at all so i don't how to know in the end.i Don't wont to guess
But my thread helped me understand everyhting and everyone

It's not you darling. It's the mocking people who can't put a normal sentence together in English.

The harder the challenge -- the faster you will learn to conquer it. And USMB is a BIG challenge to understand what is going on and what is being said. Most of the time -- the POSTERS don't know what they are saying.

:auiqs.jpg:

DO NOT LEAVE US. You hear? :highfive: I'll volunteer to help you with satire and personal flames. I'm around a lot. Just send me a note. I won't tell a single person..
It's complicated all that, flacaltenn,there are members who mock and there are members who mock but is not mockingly. :badgrin:Purée.
That's why I ask when I'm not sure if do not get a answer I can not know
The worst for me is when a member comes to say something that does not relate to what happens it can be a prank but not Always.
If i go downstairs as i was i wanted to do pranks but i was not sure of a member's reaction i asked a member in pm what was happening i mean if the member's answer who was laughing was mean or not, the member in pm replied that he did not really believe.:badgrin:
You see Flatacen: even pure American blood does not know what the hell is going on.:badgrin:

Dalia if you look at threads by rderp, Billy , and the rest of the liberals they are trying to push emotions, not reason they will keep on repeating themselves...they will get destroyed in a thread and in a few weeks they will make the same thread again..

The worst for me is when a member comes to say something that does not relate to what happens it can be a prank but not Always.
If i go downstairs as i was i wanted to do pranks but i was not sure of a member's reaction i asked a member in pm what was happening i mean if the member's answer who was laughing was mean or not, the member in pm replied that he did not really believe.:badgrin:

It's best to THINK that it's all a prank. Because if it was something important -- you would probably understand it just fine. So it's OK to skip some stuff that you're not sure of. Or -- if you are still very interested -- do not contact the prankster !!! :ack-1: Ask someone you TRUST.. You have many friends here who will do a better of explaining it to you. I took 5 years of French. Still can watch maybe French cartoons or figure out the topic of a movie.

But I learned French from a teacher with a DEEP southern American accent. And it all sounded ridiculous. Even to French Canadians that used to come to Daytona Beach in the winter time. Only time I ever tried to used it.

Can you imagine how silly French sounds spoken with a deep Southern accent? :eusa_clap: I don't have one. But I spent 5 years learning from someone who did..
You are right ,flacaltenn those who wanted to play with me but more badly were more accurate, but there are those who pranks at me leaves the doubt.
There are those who answer in half, In any case my entourage tell me what are you doing to go to an American forum like that?:dunno:
And yes, I have good reason if I want to get away from this French world and travel a litlle to the USA I have to come here.
And if I go there one day, I could ask for advice here
pdt_flag_05-21e5c.gif

It's the same for you, if you come to France you can ask me for advice
pdt_flag_19-21c83.gif

The accent is hard to understand sometimes quite right, I have a deep country accent as if I had a hot potato in the mouth
drapeauquebec-51e39.gif

Translate in English the video

Your great-great-grandfather, he cleared the land
Your great-grandfather, he plowed the earth
And your grandfather has made the land profitable
And your father, he sold it to become a civil servant

And you, my boy, you know it more than you'll do
In your little three and a half too expensive, fret in winter
It's your desire to become an owner
And you dream at night to have your little piece of land

Your great-great-grandmother, she had fourteen children
Your great-grandmother had almost as much
And your grandmother had three it was enough
And your mother did not want it; you were an accident

And you, my little girl, you change partners all the time
When you do bullshit, you run away by aborting
But there are mornings, you wake up crying
When you dream the night of a big table surrounded by children

Your great-great-grandfather lived the big misery
Your great-grandfather, he picked up the black cennes
And your grandfather - miracle! - became a millionaire
Your father inherited it, he put it all in his RRSPs

And you, little youth, you owe your ass to the ministry
No way to have a loan in a banking institution
To calm your desires to hold-up the cashier
You read books that speak of voluntary simplicity

Your great-great-grandparents, they knew how to celebrate
Your great-grandparents, it swissed loudly in the evenings
And your grandparents knew the time yé-yé
Your parents were the discos; that's where they met

And you, my friend, what are you doing with your party?
Turn off your tivi; do not stay stuck
Fortunately in 'life some things refuse to change
Put on your best clothes because we are going to dance tonight …

Sometimes I'm fed up so I speak English to the French for fun but still with an accent
sm111-5194.gif

And here in France they do not always understand me so you understand me more when I speak with my accent but in English.
sm111-5194.gif

Holy fucking hell...that's so true

It's best to THINK that it's all a prank. Because if it was something important -- you would probably understand it just fine. So it's OK to skip some stuff that you're not sure of. Or -- if you are still very interested -- do not contact the prankster !!! :ack-1: Ask someone you TRUST.. You have many friends here who will do a better of explaining it to you. I took 5 years of French. Still can watch maybe French cartoons or figure out the topic of a movie.

But I learned French from a teacher with a DEEP southern American accent. And it all sounded ridiculous. Even to French Canadians that used to come to Daytona Beach in the winter time. Only time I ever tried to used it.

Can you imagine how silly French sounds spoken with a deep Southern accent? :eusa_clap: I don't have one. But I spent 5 years learning from someone who did..
You are right ,flacaltenn those who wanted to play with me but more badly were more accurate, but there are those who pranks at me leaves the doubt.
There are those who answer in half, In any case my entourage tell me what are you doing to go to an American forum like that?:dunno:
And yes, I have good reason if I want to get away from this French world and travel a litlle to the USA I have to come here.
pdt_flag_05-21e5c.gif

pdt_flag_19-21c83.gif

The accent is hard to understand sometimes quite right, I have a deep country accent as if I had a hot potato in the mouth
drapeauquebec-51e39.gif

Sometimes I'm fed up so I speak English to the French for fun but still with an accent
sm111-5194.gif

And here in France they do not always understand me so you understand me more when I speak with my accent but in English.
sm111-5194.gif

What you posted is so true... You got Americans

You figured it out

pdt_flag_05-21e5c.gif

pdt_flag_19-21c83.gif

drapeauquebec-51e39.gif

sm111-5194.gif

sm111-5194.gif

What you posted is so true... You got Americans

You figured it out

You are pretty far away from me you Guy's :th_yourecute:

But closer here ;)

Hey Dalia !
I have been messing around with my ancestry investigations and my great great Granny was french!
This is HER fathers tombstone which would be my great great (great?) grandpa.
Wimmenau, Departement du Bas-Rhin, Alsace, France (birthplace)

75636981_131456996865.jpg

Hey Dalia !
I have been messing around with my ancestry investigations and my great great Granny was french!
This is HER fathers tombstone which would be my great great (great?) grandpa.
Wimmenau, Departement du Bas-Rhin, Alsace, France (birthplace)

75636981_131456996865.jpg
Gracie, to know how many great you should know the date can't see that on tombstone but it is a great found :thup:

Forum List

Back