My cat got away

Hello froggy there a pic from the net.

18953382.jpg

Your sig is a T-Rex carrying a .50 caliber machine gun into battle. But you are afraid to go into a forest to find your cat? Take the .50 cal! Actually that photo almost looks like a painting.
Yes, my sign is great but in reality and i am a woman not a T-Rex and not scare of everything but there is limit i wont fight with a wild animal and i say we can't carry weapon here in France. that picture i took it from the web i did not take myself.

Boars and wolves in the forest?

But anyway, cats don't usually go very far into unknown territory, unless they are trying to go back to somewhere they were before.

She never came back it's over I know it ... she's gone and I've done everything now I'm trying to make a reason for myself, I miss her so much :crybaby: I do not want any more animals for the rest of my life.

My last Boxer died in my arms about six months ago. Her ashes sit on my mantle along with the last three and she's still my avatar.
I've found that when I can look at their ashes,or my avatar,on the mantle and smile at their memories rather than being sad at the loss of something special it's time to think about another furry friend.
It's a touching story and I've always found your Avatar cute since the beginning that I signed up:) and maybe having an other animal would help you :)I do not want any other I want my pomponette
Every cat I've ever had has been so different it's not as if one "replaced" the one before. If you're moving to PEI, it's probably a good idea to wait, anyway. Cats hate to fly.

Boars and wolves in the forest?

But anyway, cats don't usually go very far into unknown territory, unless they are trying to go back to somewhere they were before.
Yes,but she would maybe have gone in the forest i live close to the forest.

She never came back it's over I know it ... she's gone and I've done everything now I'm trying to make a reason for myself, I miss her so much :crybaby: I do not want any more animals for the rest of my life.

My last Boxer died in my arms about six months ago. Her ashes sit on my mantle along with the last three and she's still my avatar.
I've found that when I can look at their ashes,or my avatar,on the mantle and smile at their memories rather than being sad at the loss of something special it's time to think about another furry friend.
It's a touching story and I've always found your Avatar cute since the beginning that I signed up:) and maybe having an other animal would help you :)I do not want any other I want my pomponette
Every cat I've ever had has been so different it's not as if one "replaced" the one before. If you're moving to PEI, it's probably a good idea to wait, anyway. Cats hate to fly.
Yes, my pomponette i can't replace her, i wont live France to go live close to my sister i will wait for a few years .

Go into the forest. You want her back bad enough, that shouldn't stop you. Leave no stone unturned in your search. Place an ad in the paper of lost cat. Keep looking. Put up more flyers. Offer a reward.

When Karma dies..I am done with furkids. I'll get a goldfish.

Go into the forest. You want her back bad enough, that shouldn't stop you. Leave no stone unturned in your search. Place an ad in the paper of lost cat. Keep looking. Put up more flyers. Offer a reward.

When Karma dies..I am done with furkids. I'll get a goldfish.
For the forest if I go I go armed and not alone facing wild animals No one goes into the deep forest without being armed against wolves and I make posters of pomponette I want see for her in my village and I did not find her

18953382.jpg

Your sig is a T-Rex carrying a .50 caliber machine gun into battle. But you are afraid to go into a forest to find your cat? Take the .50 cal! Actually that photo almost looks like a painting.
Pig.

Brush up on your humorous sarcasm and you won't make so many faux pas. It was a joke which she got.
Here's another joke:

Dalia need to find a big strong tough guy to guard her as she walks thru the forest looking for her cat.

But she lives in France.

So there aren't any !!

:D

I'm so sorry Dalia....:(

(((hugs)))

I just read this thread Dalia

I am so sorry. I know you are heartbroken. :smiliehug:

18953382.jpg

Pig.

Brush up on your humorous sarcasm and you won't make so many faux pas. It was a joke which she got.
Sure. That's why she thanked my post :eusa_think:

18953382.jpg

Pig.

Sure. That's why she thanked my post :eusa_think:

I see so someone says they intended no invective but you instead find the misery anyway.

Well that's one way to live.

Dalia right about now I would be checking all the dog/cat catchers', the local dog/cat rescue, and then heading down into the forest myself.

Cats usually sleep in the daytime, and are awake in the late evenings and all through the night into the early morning.

By the time the sun comes up they are back asleep.

So you need to search with a powerful flashlight during the hours when cats are awake.

With a flashlight you will be able to see lots of animals' eyes.

Cats' eyes are red (like mine is), yellow, green, or blue. That's what you need to look for.

If you don't do it soon you will never find your cat. Especially if it gets driven deeper and deeper into the forest.

Please stop the bickering in this thread. Get back on topic.

Dalia right about now I would be checking all the dog/cat catchers', the local dog/cat rescue, and then heading down into the forest myself.

Cats usually sleep in the daytime, and are awake in the late evenings and all through the night into the early morning.

By the time the sun comes up they are back asleep.

So you need to search with a powerful flashlight during the hours when cats are awake.

With a flashlight you will be able to see lots of animals' eyes.

Cats' eyes are red (like mine is), yellow, green, or blue. That's what you need to look for.

If you don't do it soon you will never find your cat. Especially if it gets driven deeper and deeper into the forest.

Hello everyone, I do not always understand the humor in your words that you Americans uses sometimes it's humor or not ?and sometimes when I'm not certain I avoid answering because I do not know either if it ' Is a Vanne /valve Pic or an insult style.
For the forest yiostheoy you will understand that it is a big forest on a small mountain with big thick trees, one of my neighbors the one who has the cat name John Wayne explained to me that his cat went to the forest and he returned home after .. From my window I can see the forest rising in height and the animals descending the forest, with little space by location and it is wild , I did not see my pomponnette, I Put her litter, her food, water and also her blanket with her bed outside at the entrance but she did not come back this is the cat of my neighbor who come to the entrance, he told me That he would not let him go out to see if my pomponnette would return to his bed and would come home, it's been three days already she has not come back.:crybaby:

Forum List

Back