My cat got away

Hello froggy there a pic from the net.

18953382.jpg

Looks like logging land.
Where I am located I am surrounded by the forest and I am near the city it is place is unique a very old place of France...my pomponette is likely gone in the wood :(
Dalia I think she's runnoft. Lol

18953382.jpg

Looks like logging land.
Where I am located I am surrounded by the forest and I am near the city it is place is unique a very old place of France...my pomponette is likely gone in the forest:(
A very beautiful forested area.

Where I live we have thousands of miles of this in 3 directions -- north, south, and east. To the west is desert.

I love the forest. But one must never enter it unarmed. There are creatures in the forest that can eat you alive. Some are 2 legged and some have 4 legs.

18953382.jpg

Looks like logging land.
Where I am located I am surrounded by the forest and I am near the city it is place is unique a very old place of France...my pomponette is likely gone in the forest:(
A very beautiful forested area.

Where I live we have thousands of miles of this in 3 directions -- north, south, and east. To the west is desert.

I love the forest. But one must never enter it unarmed. There are creatures in the forest that can eat you alive. Some are 2 legged and some have 4 legs.
Quite right yiostheoy, I am afraid of the forest especially after once on horseback ride my horse got scare and left in a high speed into the forest, I know the horses well since I am small but this Experience left me frightened even I am lucky to have survived between the trees but my horse finally calmed down and I was able to go home.

Bonsoir, my cat got to the door and got away and did not come back i look everywhere for her .
I put some foods and water at the door outside. but Nothing.
I am so sad...:crybaby:
How long has she been gone? She will come back soon, I'll bet. Mine did stuff like that and always came back.

Bonsoir, my cat got to the door and got away and did not come back i look everywhere for her .
I put some foods and water at the door outside. but Nothing.
I am so sad...:crybaby:
How long has she been gone? She will come back soon, I'll bet. Mine did stuff like that and always came back.
She is been gone for one week now she never have gone outside before.

She never came back it's over I know it ... she's gone and I've done everything now I'm trying to make a reason for myself, I miss her so much :crybaby: I do not want any more animals for the rest of my life.

She never came back it's over I know it ... she's gone and I've done everything now I'm trying to make a reason for myself, I miss her so much :crybaby: I do not want any more animals for the rest of my life.

I'm sorry, Dalia. She still might return. But I know, every day she hasn't is painful.
Yes ricechickie, it is very painful and i think she wont come back because My neighbors have cats and big dogs she is afraid she is nervous of nature for me I feel it in my heart she will not come back any more.
And I cry, I love my cat and I want to take care of her.:crybaby:

My last Boxer died in my arms about six months ago. Her ashes sit on my mantle along with the last three and she's still my avatar.
I've found that when I can look at their ashes,or my avatar,on the mantle and smile at their memories rather than being sad at the loss of something special it's time to think about another furry friend.

I'm so sorry, Dalia.

I'm sorry, Dalia. She still might return. But I know, every day she hasn't is painful.
Yes ricechickie, it is very painful and i think she wont come back because My neighbors have cats and big dogs she is afraid she is nervous of nature for me I feel it in my heart she will not come back any more.
And I cry, I love my cat and I want to take care of her.:crybaby:

My last Boxer died in my arms about six months ago. Her ashes sit on my mantle along with the last three and she's still my avatar.
I've found that when I can look at their ashes,or my avatar,on the mantle and smile at their memories rather than being sad at the loss of something special it's time to think about another furry friend.
It's a touching story and I've always found your Avatar cute since the beginning that I signed up:) and maybe having an other animal would help you :)I do not want any other I want my pomponette

It's a touching story and I've always found your Avatar cute since the beginning that I signed up:) and maybe having an other animal would help you :)I do not want any other I want my pomponette

I still tear up when I think of or see Katy..it's not time just yet for a couple of new puppies.
But experience tells me the day will come,and when it does you feel the love you had for the ones you left behind and you pass it on to the new member of your family.
I've found the loss of the others only strengthens the love of the new because you realise just how precious the time you have together is.

Your kitty is still not back yet ?!

Well it has been 2 weeks so you probably need to go into the forest and call for her.

Otherwise it is unlikely she will remember you much longer.

I trained my cat to find his way back home.

I did this by taking him on walks.

First short walks then long walks.

He can find his way home from about 1/2 a block away.

Further than this he gets lost.

When he is lost he hides in a bush and waits for me to come find him.

Then when he hears me calling he comes running out crying his meow-cry which is like that of a hungry kitten.

Normally I then need to carry him back home.

Sometimes he will just follow me home, but people and animals and cars scare him, so carrying him works best.

You may therefore need to go into the forest looking for your cat too.

I still tear up when I think of or see Katy..it's not time just yet for a couple of new puppies.
But experience tells me the day will come,and when it does you feel the love you had for the ones you left behind and you pass it on to the new member of your family.
I've found the loss of the others only strengthens the love of the new because you realise just how precious the time you have together is.
It's true my pomponette is so special and the memories with it are numerous and you're right HereWeGoAgain so precious any animal is unique in its kind. What is strange from the beginning she did not like closed doors in the house and when I opened the door she left the house and I would not think she would go like that. She also had this habit of eating only in her yellow bowl and only that color she liked to be brushed having hugs. It is so horrible to imagine her like that in nature.

Your kitty is still not back yet ?!

Well it has been 2 weeks so you probably need to go into the forest and call for her.

Otherwise it is unlikely she will remember you much longer.

I trained my cat to find his way back home.

I did this by taking him on walks.

First short walks then long walks.

He can find his way home from about 1/2 a block away.

Further than this he gets lost.

When he is lost he hides in a bush and waits for me to come find him.

Then when he hears me calling he comes running out crying his meow-cry which is like that of a hungry kitten.

Normally I then need to carry him back home.

Sometimes he will just follow me home, but people and animals and cars scare him, so carrying him works best.

You may therefore need to go into the forest looking for your cat too.
Good evening yiostheoy, thank you for your response but in the forest there is a lot of wild animal noise, I was at the beginning of the forest and I shouted her name early morning for her but I fear the danger of other animals I am not armed like you The Americans here we do not carry weapons

18953382.jpg

Your sig is a T-Rex carrying a .50 caliber machine gun into battle. But you are afraid to go into a forest to find your cat? Take the .50 cal! Actually that photo almost looks like a painting.

Forum List

Back