My cat got away

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonsoir, my cat got to the door and got away and did not come back i look everywhere for her .
I put some foods and water at the door outside. but Nothing.
I am so sad...:crybaby:

You know, I read on Facebook that if you set their litter box outside they can smell it from five miles away and find their way home! Worth a shot. I hope you find her.

Thank a lot, i did not know that, i will try for sure, i miss her so much, i adore my cat.

Put the cat litter outside out of the weather.

The cat can smell it miles away..... I know that sounds crazy......but try it.

Bonsoir, my cat got to the door and got away and did not come back i look everywhere for her .

How long has she been gone?
Since this morning.
. She'll be back or I hope she will.. Ours stayed gone a week more than once and came back. She might have found another food source.

I did put a lot of cat food outside and water but there are others cats in the neighborhood so i don't know if she did eat and drink and i told my Neighbors about the fact that she is gone and to told me if they see her.

I did put a lot of cat food outside and water but there are others cats in the neighborhood so i don't know if she did eat and drink and i told my Neighbors about the fact that she is gone and to told me if they see her.

I'm so sorry. Is this the first time in 8 yrs that she has got outside?

Yes, she always stay Inside the house put this morning she run to the door i did not see her coming after that she was outside running away, i look for her and i was scare it's horrible.
Here in France it is 1.00 a.m but i will go put the liter box outside, thank you for your help, i hope she will come back, i miss her so much.

Seems unusual for a cat to go away for too long. How long have you had the cat?

Yes, she always stay Inside the house put this morning she run to the door i did not see her coming after that she was outside running away, i look for her and i was scare it's horrible.
Here in France it is 1.00 a.m but i will go put the liter box outside, thank you for your help, i hope she will come back, i miss her so much.

So sorry, I'm sending positive vibes.

My cat got away numerous times. One time she was even gone overnight and returned home.

Cats have a very powerful smell, you need to place some of your clothes and items she/he can smell from afar and it will guide them back home. My cat survived overnight in minus zero Celcius weather here in Canada so don't give up hope. There are stories of animals being found years later. The more guidance you provide so they can come home the better.

Best of luck.

Forum List

Back