Another forum, the rise of right wing politics worldwide. and biased, and apparently disillusioned leftist moderators on other forums.

Grumpyolman

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2018
San Diego
It says talk about anything here in the header, so I have a story to tell. I won't mention the name of the other political forum, and I hope this doesn't offend the mods here, but I have to say I'm disappointed in my previous forum's "unbiased" sell line. They are, unfortunately, heavily biased left, and will ultimately ban anyone right wing, and especially Trump voters for the same offenses the leftists commit there on a daily basis.
It seems to me, this forum is more balanced and I feel a better place to express political ideas.
Mods, please tell me if this post is inappropriate, and if so, I'll never mention this again.

It says talk about anything here in the header, so I have a story to tell. I won't mention the name of the other political forum, and I hope this doesn't offend the mods here, but I have to say I'm disappointed in my previous forum's "unbiased" sell line. They are, unfortunately, heavily biased left, and will ultimately ban anyone right wing, and especially Trump voters for the same offenses the leftists commit there on a daily basis.
It seems to me, this forum is more balanced and I feel a better place to express political ideas.
Mods, please tell me if this post is inappropriate, and if so, I'll never mention this again.

Did you find another conservative forum ??

I don't want a conservative forum. I want a forum with unbiased moderation.
i could post on dem underground, i suppose, but i'm more interested in wider range of opinion.

i was banned from "political forum " but i don't think "liberal" mods were the problem as much as snowflake posters ( many of whom are here.)

i could post on dem underground, i suppose, but i'm more interested in wider range of opinion.

i was banned from "political forum " but i don't think "liberal" mods were the problem as much as snowflake posters ( many of whom are here.)
That is a forum for chickenshit MAGA wussies.

Do you know any other great conservative forums besides this
the usual. i'm sure these guys can direct you to conservative cave or free republic. there are numerous conservative sites, not many liberal. mixed are rare.

nearly every forum has rules prohibiting links and such of other forum sites, but one of our mods will be along soon to straighten me out.

Forum List

Back