Zone1 Greetings

a political discussion board.....?

Nah, this is just a repository for the TDS infected.....It keeps them off the street as the TDS hospital always has a shortage of beds.

We do enjoy poking fun at their REEEEEEEEEEEing and howling at the moon though so it makes the job we have chose to take upon ourselves for the good of society less burdensome. ;)

I guess, I'll post my welcome meme again ~

welcome.jpg

I vote Republican, but occasionally vote Libertarian if I sense they are in line with the conservative school of thought.
Just admit you're a MAGA. It doesn't matter what you want to call yourself. Libertarian, Conservative, Republican, hell, call yourself a fluffy bunnie if you want to, but if you support trump, you are a MAGA.

It has been many years since I have participated in a political discussion board. Hopefully, I can offer something worthwhile.

Welcome but this is not that kind of place.
Mostly we have fat old cat women repeating what Fox told them without understanding any of it.

Just admit you're a MAGA. It doesn't matter what you want to call yourself. Libertarian, Conservative, Republican, hell, call yourself a fluffy bunnie if you want to, but if you support trump, you are a MAGA

Just admit you're a MAGA. It doesn't matter what you want to call yourself. Libertarian, Conservative, Republican, hell, call yourself a fluffy bunnie if you want to, but if you support trump, you are a MAGA.
So be it.

I vote Republican, but occasionally vote Libertarian if I sense they are in line with the conservative school of thought.

Then you will definitely offer something worthwhile. I almost turned Libertarian but the Biden/Harris Administration ruined that.

Forum List

Back