My Apologies To =d= In Advance - The Worst Remake in History

Shattered said:
<i>**shakes head sadly**</i>

Custom. Indeed. Sorriest excuse for justifying fake boobs. :)

Oh. How do you justify fake hair? After all, you use hairspray to hold the hair into shapes it wasn't 'naturally' going to do? ;)

No excuse needs to be made. It's a simple fact of biology that breasts equate with femininity. Breasts are the easiest way to provide identity as to the gender of a person. Breasts are motherly, luscious, sexy, nurturing. Women want larger breasts because women like boobs (nearly) as much as guys do.

:D

( o Y o ) :D

I can't possibly imagine why I wouldn't smile.

That's gross. Now make it go away.

That was worth an actual laugh, and you missed it.. :rotflmao:

-=d=- said:
not even close. Have you SEEN the video?

wow.

:D

worst remake in history?

I love Rock n Roll - B.Spears.

a great shame, yes.

For me, there is an other : I am a fan of the Pixies, so when I listen to the Placebo's cover of "Where Is My Mind".....And after, when I saw the videoclip....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH ! :blowup: Brian Molko singing this song, he's a lucky man to not live in my neighborood ! ;)

Because I can't bear his voice in some of his songs, and in this cover, his voice is......well, you see.

But the worst covers for me, come from R'n'B.

A lot of singers make cover from old rock songs,with the RnB sauce, and then it gives Boyz II Men with a Beatles song.....

Let's not forget that Jessica Simpson also offered up a solid raping of John Mellencamp's "Jack and Diane" when she sampled it in some horrible song a few years back.

And, she also destroyed "Take My Breath Away".

That's 3 strikes. She's out!

Forum List

Back