My Apologies To =d= In Advance - The Worst Remake in History

And the only reason I'm giving you guys shit, is because you're acting like a bunch of high school kids peeking in on the cheerleaders changing clothes. :D

-=d=- said:
Would your lips be 'fake' if you wore lipstick?
Would your hair be 'fake' if you curl it?

Implants don't make breasts fake, they make them 'custom'. :)

:D

That would be (by far) the poorest "excuse" made for someone ever known to man. :sleep: Surely you can do better..

Shattered said:
And the only reason I'm giving you guys shit, is because you're acting like a bunch of high school kids peeking in on the cheerleaders changing clothes. :D

Pssst....depends on the cheerleaders.

a.) they're real, no implants

b.) any straight man, between the ages of 12 and dead, would watch cheerleaders strip if given the chance

c.) i noticed you just brushed right by the comment about pictures of you....this is an oversight I believe you should rectify immeadiately, and two more words: dripping wet

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Zhukov said:
a.) they're real, no implants

b.) any straight man, between the ages of 12 and dead, would watch cheerleaders strip if given the chance

c.) i noticed you just brushed right by the comment about pictures of you....this is an oversight I believe you should rectify immeadiately, and two more words: dripping wet

A) Bullshit.
B) I know - it's sad, really. :)
C) You're right - I did. Dripping wet makes for a really bad hair day. Besides, I'm just "cute". Not "hot".

Shattered said:
A) Bullshit.
B) I know - it's sad, really. :)
C) You're right - I did. Dripping wet makes for a really bad hair day. Besides, I'm just "cute". Not "hot".

a.) it's the truth, i swear
b.) not at all, it's....invigorating
c.) we'll be the judge of that

Zhukov said:
a.) it's the truth, i swear
b.) not at all, it's....invigorating
c.) we'll be the judge of that

A) She lied - and since you have no way to prove otherwise, I win. :)
B) Well, that's one word for it.
C) Well, then get to work - there are two pics of me floating on this board somewhere.

Shattered said:
A) She lied - and since you have no way to prove otherwise, I win. :)
B) Well, that's one word for it.
C) Well, then get to work - there are two pics of me floating on this board somewhere.

a.) fake boobs don't move like that / the natural state of boobs is 'real', you can't prove they're fake, so therefore 'I' win

c.) /sigh, but not of you dripping wet....oh well, nothing ventured...

Zhukov said:
I agree....but we can post pictures of them later. In the meantime...

jessica%20simpson03.jpg
bump

Forum List

Back