My Ancestors fought and died to free yours

Correct. Mine didn’t. They weren’t even here yet

That's because you asians weren't allowed to come to the US by the law. So don't come in here trying to be a smart ass trolling with the white racists with these snark ass comments. Because you will get schooled.

LMFAO you couldn't debate your racist ass out of a paper bag much less school anyone.

Be careful, he calls himself “Prime Time” for a reason. :lol:

That's because you asians weren't allowed to come to the US by the law. So don't come in here trying to be a smart ass trolling with the white racists with these snark ass comments. Because you will get schooled.
I haven’t been to the whinny victim section for a while. Nice to see you’re still as full of shit as ever. Racist prick.

I haven’t been to the whinny victim section for a while. Nice to see you’re still as full of shit as ever. Racist prick.

Post a racist quote from me.

Post a racist quote from me.
Everything you post is racist. We’ve been through this many times and you lose every time.

Forum List

Back