ALL RISE! Class is in Session!- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

Yup, some of that, in part, hangs on the walls of break rooms

old, tattered news IM2

what's hot right now is all the sexual harrassment policies , ask any human resource employee

oh, did i say hot, i meant like hot as an iron.....stove.....uhm....radiator

oh dear!

~S~

Good grief...another racist thread

So now talking about the law pertaining to civil rights is racist. OK.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Another rightard snowflake.

You just start these threads for a reaction and to spew your own racism...you and a couple of other have turned this sub forum into a joke

Actually I don't so then if you don't like the thread stay the fuck out.

You call me a racist but can't post any racist quotes. And I suppose this was a serious sub forum when all you whites got to do was post threads trashing blacks. Go to hell.

In this case no white was discriminated against by race. And when we look at underutilization of minorities maybe we all will understand better why I said what I did.

old, tattered news IM2

what's hot right now is all the sexual harrassment policies , ask any human resource employee

oh dear!

~S~

Since we still have whites in here crying about being racially discriminated that's what we will discuss. Sexual harassment has always been "hot." There is no such thing as the hot discrimination of the moment.

old, tattered news IM2

oh dear!

~S~

Since we still have whites in here crying about being racially discriminated that's what we will discuss. Sexual harassment has always been "hot." There is no such thing as the hot discrimination of the moment.

gender discrimination by far and large, outshines anything rasict you could possibly bring to the table

the fact is, humaity has oppressed women since adam & eve got da boot outta the garden of eden , ecompassing every race on this rock

which makes you and your rascial concerns a bit player at best IM2

old, tattered news IM2

oh dear!

~S~

gender discrimination by far and large, outshines anything rasict you could possibly bring to the table

the fact is, humaity has oppressed women since adam & eve got da boot outta the garden of eden , ecompassing every race on this rock

which makes you and your rascial concerns a bit player at best IM2

You don't get to minimize racism. Especially when white women are racists.

Good grief...another racist thread

So now talking about the law pertaining to civil rights is racist. OK.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Another rightard snowflake.
to you everything seems to be racist......

No only racism seems racist. Gaslighting doesn't work.
not with you....say something you dont like....you will say its racist...

Nope, I call racism when it's racism.

OK we are here in a thread about a law. Since there has been so many wrong opinions of this law, it's fair to look at the law and discuss it. But this thread will be trolled by whites trying to talk about everything but the OP. And of course the racial slurs and accusations of my racism.

It amazes me how some idiots cling to the govt when that has been the biggest oppressor in history
Complete fucking idiots

Forum List

Back