My Ancestors fought and died to free yours

That's because you asians weren't allowed to come to the US by the law.

Then who built the railroads?

7905154.jpg

Apparently they did not since slavery didn't end after the war.

2nd generation Russian Jew. No slaves in my past. Good luck.
Doesn't matter to our favorite forum racist. You white...you racist.

There was a 100 year period after slavery, would any of you cowards like to explain the apartheid whereby your ancestors that came over here after the civil wat and got rights and privileges blacks could not get?t? And for the people whose ancestors died for our freedom, why did they fail so miserably since slavery really didn't end and we were not free?
My ancestors aren’t responsible and either am I, for white Democrats committing hate crimes against blacks after Lincoln’s War of Aggression. My people fought and died to end slavery.

Blah, blah and blah.
The truth is plain to see, but some refuse to accept it. They prefer victimhood.

2nd generation Russian Jew. No slaves in my past. Good luck.
Doesn't matter to our favorite forum racist. You white...you racist.

There was a 100 year period after slavery, would any of you cowards like to explain the apartheid whereby your ancestors that came over here after the civil wat and got rights and privileges blacks could not get?t? And for the people whose ancestors died for our freedom, why did they fail so miserably since slavery really didn't end and we were not free?
My ancestors aren’t responsible and either am I, for white Democrats committing hate crimes against blacks after Lincoln’s War of Aggression. My people fought and died to end slavery.

Blah, blah and blah.
The truth is plain to see, but some refuse to accept it. They prefer victimhood.

You’re dumb. Captain spend zero on our military

I am Really not accustomed to this Viewpoint, You are black? Just curious... I'm weird, sorry. There are really cool paintings of blacks and black soldiers freeing relatives from the plantations , metaphorical chain breaking or probably not real. probably not like here's my wife and I broke the chains off her in my uniform and off we go, but you know. Obviously they moved around and in larger number in the 20's. Its all generations, its all time period, you can't clump one big slavery. The Reconstruction even saw equal black representation in the new Union Southern government, which regressed or ended and saw a renewed 1910's was the Ku Klux Klan saving this Reconstruction era from Black Domination. In what way do you see a white-brotherhood, the more Dixiecrat the politician the more is their German-American awareness or Italian-American awareness. I find it so antiquated Woodrow Wilson's asking for German-Americans full loyalty in the World War One. World War Two this is basically a disappeared identification for White.
OK I know my problem, I've never even heard anywhere close to your satirical title, "My ancestors fought and died to free yours", do people tell you this, look at my trump card! That's funny, I wish I travelled up North. The Union in high office might not have voiced "favor for the Negro" but more often voiced a general universal indignation for Themselves or others regarding slavery. Besides isn't the only movie anyone watches is Glory and its all those black men following that stupid white actor I forget his name, now come on, men, we're going to walk shuffle, at this cannon in a big , march block thing.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back