My 2016 Presidential Endorsement: Bobby Jindal

Look folks, I started this thread to spread the word about Bobby Jindal 2016 and to articulate my support. Many people choose to smear the Governor by projecting their own racist tendencies. That's fine. As for me, I have started a Twitter account dedicated to this cause and it has already attracted nearly 70 followers to date! This while Gov. Jindal has NOT even formally declared his candidacy. I cannot imagine the enthusiasm once he does.

This country is fed up with the direction this country is headed in. We are fed up with the Liberal media telling is who is electable and who is not. Sick of being told who is intelligent and who is not.

If you want to be part of the solution and join our cause then please follow:

@Jindalin2016 Twitter page, a proud member of the @Thoughtsnviews family of Twitter accounts. Inform. Educate. Enlighten.

Very good and don't waste your time on some of the people here. they are Democrat sheep/tools through and through
says the welfare trailer trash. what's for lunch tomorrow?

Look folks, I started this thread to spread the word about Bobby Jindal 2016 and to articulate my support. Many people choose to smear the Governor by projecting their own racist tendencies. That's fine. As for me, I have started a Twitter account dedicated to this cause and it has already attracted nearly 70 followers to date! This while Gov. Jindal has NOT even formally declared his candidacy. I cannot imagine the enthusiasm once he does.

This country is fed up with the direction this country is headed in. We are fed up with the Liberal media telling is who is electable and who is not. Sick of being told who is intelligent and who is not.

If you want to be part of the solution and join our cause then please follow:

@Jindalin2016 Twitter page, a proud member of the @Thoughtsnviews family of Twitter accounts. Inform. Educate. Enlighten.
Ah, I see - you're only here to promote your other sites, not be a part of the USMB community.

I think they have rules against that.

It is disgusting how many on this board are race obsessed. I for one am glad that my thinking is not clouded by such ignorance.
No, your ignorance is in being Party-obsessed.

I am a registered non partisan.
Then please point to your writings anywhere in praise and support for any Democratic policies, or for Democratic politicians.

I support Gay marriage, by Article IV section 2 of the Constitution and I support reasonable immigration policy as outlined in my blog postings at thoughtsnviews.WordPress.com

I get called 'on the right' (mainly by ass douche posters) all the time. While there's some truth to that, I think it's an over simplification. I'm really more of a Constitutionalist. And frankly, neither party has much use for it. Well, the Republicans like to use it as a prop sometimes, like when they took control of the House and decided to read it to open Congress in a dog and pony show. Funnily enough, Dems just gave proud dramatic readings and it sort of backfired on the one hand...

You right. No one wants to live under the cutting edge government of 1787. We live in 2015. I'm sorry you are too much of a tard to get this.

I get called 'on the right' (mainly by ass douche posters) all the time. While there's some truth to that, I think it's an over simplification. I'm really more of a Constitutionalist. And frankly, neither party has much use for it. Well, the Republicans like to use it as a prop sometimes, like when they took control of the House and decided to read it to open Congress in a dog and pony show. Funnily enough, Dems just gave proud dramatic readings and it sort of backfired on the one hand...

You right. No one wants to live under the cutting edge government of 1787. We live in 2015. I'm sorry you are too much of a tard to get this.

Lame.

Just pointing out the obvious to you. Americans don't want a limited 1787 government any more than they want to be bled to treat their Strep throat. (which is how they 'treated' George Washington when they killed him.)

They want roads, they want health care. They want a modern technological army instead of a bunch of billy-bobs showing up with their squirrel guns.

And now, my 2016 Presidential Endorsement:
Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana.

Please outline Jindal's platform.

1) What would he do to get the economy going?

2) How would he balance the budget?

3) How would he reduce the federal debt?

4) What would he do about Iran's nuclear weapons program?

5) What would he do about North Korea's nuclear weapons program?

6) What changes or improvements would he make to ObamaCare? If your answer is, "Repeal it", then what would he do to reform healthcare in America after that?

7) What changes or improvements would he make to Medicare?

8) What changes or improvements would he make to Social Security?

9) What reforms would he make to our immigration policy?

10) What changes would he make to the financial services industry?

11) What would he do about ISIS?

12) What would he do about Putin?

13) What is the maximum amount of vacation days per year you would tolerate during a Jindal presidency?

14) What is the maximum expenditure for a Jindal trip you would tolerate?

15) What is the maximum expenditure for a trip by Supriya Jindal you would tolerate?

Links backing up your answers would be most helpful.

Thank you.

excellent questions for every candidate. Please provide answers for Hillary Clinton

You're slow. I have already asked these identical questions of a Hillary supporter, as well as the supporters of other candidates (Warren and Carson).

So far, no one has answered a single one of these questions.

Maybe you would like to answer them for Palin?

why would I answer for Palin? I do not support her.

Yeah, you guys totally run with Piyush.

That should work for you.

why not, Hussein worked for you. You racist asshole.
Right-Wingers made an issue out of his middle name being Hussein.

What, you can dish it out but you can't take it?

pot, meet kettle.

Obama has african and muslim names. He is a half breed. Telling it like it is is neither dishing it out or taking it, its just telling the truth.

pot, meet kettle.

Obama has african and muslim names. He is a half breed. Telling it like it is is neither dishing it out or taking it, its just telling the truth.

So, you are totally butthurt. That's news?

pot, meet kettle.

who goes and changes their given name to a Muslim name if they haven't converted to being a Muslim? you see that's what they want people to ignore

pot, meet kettle.

Nope, not me. But the country is. You fools elected the worst president in history and the entire country is suffering from his and your incompetence.

It is disgusting how many on this board are race obsessed. I for one am glad that my thinking is not clouded by such ignorance.

Then please point to your writings anywhere in praise and support for any Democratic policies, or for Democratic politicians.

I support Gay marriage, by Article IV section 2 of the Constitution and I support reasonable immigration policy as outlined in my blog postings at thoughtsnviews.WordPress.com
Define reasonable.

And that's it? Where is your praise for Democratic politicians?

And marriage equality is a civil rights issue - revealing that you closely tie civil rights and the Democratic Party.

They want roads, they want health care. They want a modern technological army instead of a bunch of billy-bobs showing up with their squirrel guns.
Fun Fact: Just read yesterday how the Brownback admin. in Kansas is now re-routing school buses away from crumbling bridges in order to give another tax break rather than spending money to fix their infrastructure.

pot, meet kettle.

Try again:

Explain why it's OK to mock Hussein but not OK to mock Piyush.

pot, meet kettle.

Nope, not me. But the country is. You fools elected the worst president in history and the entire country is suffering from his and your incompetence.
How are we suffering?
4i6Ckte.gif

This country is in so much better shape now than when Obama first took office.

Are you better off than you were six years ago? Hell yes.

Thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

pot, meet kettle.

Try again:

Explain why it's OK to mock Hussein but not OK to mock Piyush.

just pointing out your hypocrisy. You got all pissed when anyone mentioned Hussein but you are the first to being up Jindal's given name.

How about if we refer to Hillary as HRC (her royal ****) ?

pot, meet kettle.

How are we suffering?
4i6Ckte.gif

This country is in so much better shape now than when Obama first took office.

Are you better off than you were six years ago? Hell yes.

Thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

LOL
more people in poverty than ever before
more people on food stamps than ever before
longest period of high unemployment than ever before
gap between rich and poor larger than ever before
Obamacare driving doctors out of medicine, closing hospitals, driving prices up, causing premiums and deductibles to go out of sight
confidence in govt at record lows
no plan to deal with ISIS
the country divided as never before on race, sex, age, religion, location, and educational level
highest corporate tax rate in the entire world
jobs being sent offshore by the thousands
being the laughing stock of the world in international relations
making Putin look like a statesman

yeah, right, thanks obama, you incompetent america-hating asshole.

Define reasonable.

And that's it? Where is your praise for Democratic politicians?

And marriage equality is a civil rights issue - revealing that you closely tie civil rights and the Democratic Party.

Reasonable equal deport, imprison, and/or execute the gang bangers, terrorists, drug dealers, child molesters and felons! No sympathy for them.

As for the woman working 12 hour days to feed her kids, the teenager brought here when 3 years old who knows no other home, the man picking fruit in the hot sun, the guy washing dishes etc, let them have a process to stay here so long as they stay on the straight and narrow. No point in wasting resources and alienating the country's largest growing minority group.

As someone who has volunteered for local candidates from the Log Cabin Republicans I do not buy your premise that Democrats have a monopoly on Civil Rights. Google Carl Demaio, I volunteered on various campaigns of his.

Forum List

Back