Must watch: MSNBC actress throws her script on the floor and tearfully rants about Trump ON THE AIR

You keep saying that retarded shit because the truth hurts your feelings.
You dropping your drawers on a website doesn't hurt my feelings. But if a bunch of sniveling turds like you bring down the nation because brown people make you nervous? Well, it's a pretty pathetic end for a once great nation.

Hopefully you'll all die soon. Hope springs eternal.

You dropping your drawers on a website doesn't hurt my feelings. But if a bunch of sniveling turds like you bring down the nation because brown people make you nervous? Well, it's a pretty pathetic end for a once great nation.

Brown people don’t make me nervous. People getting jobs when their color is the only reason does. Like a VP who has nothing to offer other than brown and a well used vagina. An SC justice who can’t define a woman but is brown and has a vagina, a press secretary who is incompetent but is brown has a vagina and like eating vagina.

Brown isn’t the problem. Incompetence is.

While I hate wetbacks almost as much as I hate you globalist purple hair white guilt whacks…it’s not really about wetbacks…It’s actually all about you…all that you sick fucks champion that is a threat to core America.

Brown people don’t make me nervous.
They make BL nervous. It's pretty much all he talks about. He claims not to hate them, but he wants them gone. It eats him up to be living in a melting pot. He hates the American experiment and cheers for its end. Fuck him..

Brown isn’t the problem. Incompetence is.
Like I said…it’s those fucked in the head globalist fucks like dblack who are the problem.
All they have to do is stop all the ‘CHANGE AMERICA’ bullshit and want to send 50 million wetbacks home to their shitholes and we’ll be good…but the sick in the head retarded fucks can’t wrap their little tiny minds around such a concept.

Like I said…it’s those fucked in the head globalist fucks like dblack who are the problem.
All they have to do is stop all the ‘CHANGE AMERICA’ bullshit and want to send 50 million wetbacks home to their shitholes and we’ll be good…but the sick in the head retarded fucks can’t wrap their little tiny minds around such a concept.

The Democrats lost their collective marbles around the time Lieberman got fed up with them and left the party. They've sunk farther and farther into depravity since then, separating themselves from everything that once made this a great country.

They make BL nervous. It's pretty much all he talks about. He claims not to hate them, but he wants them gone. It eats him up to be living in a melting pot. He hates the American experiment and cheers for its end. Fuck him..
The American experiment is 100% based on merit. It can’t function on racial quotas and feelings. I want the fucking worthless people who only have a job because of their race or gender or sex preference gone. Fuck them.

The amazing thing about a melting pot is the cream rises to the top. Your race has nothing to do with it.

Trump needs to fill the FEMA Camps with TDS Sufferers, until there's a cure

FEMA trailers!

1712020035825.jpeg

The Democrats lost their collective marbles around the time Lieberman got fed up with them and left the party. They've sunk farther and farther into depravity since then, separating themselves from everything that once made this a great country.
And those like dblack think good, real, core Americans should be cool with it all…he thinks good people should just embrace the degradation of America.

Isn’t it odd they aren’t using FEMA trailers for illegals but kicking vets out of their homes and kids out of their schools to house them? Why would that be?

The FEMA trailers were found to be toxic as shit. I think the government auctioned them all off awhile back.

The FEMA trailers were found to be toxic as shit. I think the government auctioned them all off awhile back.
I am shocked to hear the government provides toxic trailers for our citizens in an emergency.

However, illegals seem pretty toxic. So why don’t we have all of those trailers along the border for them. There could be a fence and soldiers on our three sides of it and an open gate toward Mexico. Stay or go should be the trailer park strategy here.

A tv host is talking honestly about the orange douchebag getting away with intimidating judges to you constitutes a breakdown? Do you idiots even know the meaning of the term?

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously.
lmao. Her behavior was so far from the role of journalism. Do you even know what journalists do?

Forum List

Back