Must watch: MSNBC actress throws her script on the floor and tearfully rants about Trump ON THE AIR

A tv host is talking honestly about the orange douchebag getting away with intimidating judges to you constitutes a breakdown? Do you idiots even know the meaning of the term?

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously.
They don't.

She's just trying to cover-up for the Judge's daughter raising 93 million for the dems....I guess she thought nobody would notice.

:oops8:

Yet she's the very same leftist assbag that casts shade on Justice Thomas's wife for gop fundraising.

Their narrative is collapsing. Tears and the inevitable violence is all they have left.

A tv host is talking honestly about the orange douchebag getting away with intimidating judges to you constitutes a breakdown? Do you idiots even know the meaning of the term?

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously.
You do know judges have to follow the law right?

I just don't see the benefit in all the division, anger and fear. Partisans might get off on it, but it's dragging us into a deeper and deeper hole.
That ship sailed years ago..Give it up already bud…we are no longer a citizenry with enough in common…there’s nothing to unite over.
Our problem here transcends politics… there’s not enough of us that look the same, speak the same, worship the same God, follow the same moral order, believe in the same principles and values etc etc…We are bonded by nothing.
The Great Experiment has failed miserably.
Pick your side and move on.

That ship sailed years ago..Give it up already bud…we are no longer a citizenry with enough in common…there’s nothing to unite over.
Then grow some balls and take up arms.

Chickenshits hide behind politics.
Our problem here transcends politics… there’s not enough of us that look the same, speak the same, worship the same God, follow the same moral order, believe in the same principles and values etc etc…We are bonded by nothing.
The Great Experiment has failed miserably.
Pick your side and move on.
Fuck your sides, coward.

The extent to which Donald Trump has broken the left: mentally, psychologically, emotionally, physically, and financially, is a GLORIOUS sight to behold.

This is historic.

Nicole is oblivious to the facts. Example: No one was harmed in the loan transaction. The charge is malicious and without any evidence. This isn't even close to journalism. Trump is not the reason these indictments and charges are running into legal problems, it's because they're another facade created by Democrats and pumped through their sycophant legacy, cable, and MSM which the Democrats totally control and, in the end, they will all be dropped. The vaunted, entitled prosecutions bitches, James and Willis will probably have to step down as well.

Then grow some balls and take up arms.

Chickenshits hide behind politics.

Fuck your sides, coward.
Don’t get all ass-hurt because I’ve shared the scary truth with you… Look, all us sane people saw this shit coming decades ago when you noble globalist pukes started pushing for change, diversity and multiculturalism…WHAT THE FUCK did you think the end game would be?
We fucking told you so and you called us xenophobic, racist bigots. Here we are…you own this shit. This is what you always wanted.

I don't put anyone on ignore. I just stop responding to your bullshit for a while.
But you said things that are not true... all I did is ask for proof and you got all indignant.... Trump never threatened anyone... you can say he did but that doesn't make it true... believe me you don't want to live in a country that presumes you to be guilty and can restrict you from answering your accusers and defending yourself.....

The only truth you shared was about yourself. And it doesn't get any uglier than that.
You keep saying that retarded shit because the truth hurts your feelings.
Trust me, core Americans hate illegals, they hate faggots, they hate chicks with dicks, they hate purple hair globalist white guilt whackos, they hate rag heads….WE FUCKING HATE EACH-OTHER.
We are a nation of Lions and Gazelles.…we don’t click.

Forum List

Back