The Democrat Party Fatally Shot Themselves in The Foot for 2020 by Gambling on Russian Roullete

Most of these people should be wearing an orange jumpsuit.
The last time I checked on this, there were like at the time about 7 fired, demoted or resigned.
That number is up to 24, which tells you that The COUP as far as we know at this point required at least two dozen people to run it at The DOJ and FBI, and it's unclear how many under Clapper and Brennan were involved with all the leaks and disinformation etc.

To all those people who keep denying that there is a Deep State, deny that DC is a Swamp of immoral and unethical bureaucrats and politicians, there is 24 pieces of evidence that you are wrong.
For everyone fired, you know there are a half dozen who haven't been caught yet.

Here is the thing..... That List of 24 people, is Rare, like UNICORN Rare. People do not LEAVE THOSE JOBS, and neither do they get fired.

And then you look down the list, and you know what you see? Mueller's team.
That tells me more than anything, that MUELLER wanted these pieces of shit on his team. Same with Weismann. Why in the Hell would anyone with respect put Weismann or Mueller on any investigative team when they have a horrible track record for prosecutorial misconduct and a whole host of violations that should have been disbarred for.
Those are exactly the kind people Hillary wanted on the team. Those are the kind of people who staffed her campaign. In fact, one of the people on Mueller's team was actually part of Hillary's campaign staff.

Hillary Henchwoman Heads Mueller's Probe of Stone - Big League Politics

The corruption of this "investigation" is off the charts.
I would not be surprised if Hillary Clinton, Obama, and The DNC actually picked Mueller's team for him. He kinda seems like a toady sycophant anyways who would just do what he is told and NEVER question it.

tenor.gif
Notice that the Hillary trolls want no part of this discussion.

No doubt, the deep state is the swamp....
High-level civilian federal employees are beyond corrupt
Obama infested the FBI with his drones, just as he does with every other government agency, and now they are all making war on Trump. Everyone in the top three or four levels of the FBI/DOJ needs to be fired. None of them can be trusted.
How Obama did not get impeached is a Miracle. The Crap that went down on Fast and Furious alone was enough to get him impeached. Then The IRS scandal. The Veterans Department Scandal. People were lying and covering for Obama 24-7.

Then the whole Iranian Deal which not only violated US Code, and he superseded his Constitutional Authority but it was a violation of an existing treaty and International Law. Then you get in to the Intelligence Agencies, and all the lying going on there. It's actually outrageous. Freaking spying on Journalists? And they loved him for it.

And then when you look at The Current FBI and DOJ scandal, it's massive and runs deep, and it dwarfs every scandal in American History Exponentially.

So when people talk about The DEEP STATE, you aren't talking about a few people. You are talking about armies of corrupt bureaucrats covering for their corrupt bosses, and sometimes that boss' name is Barak Hussein Obama, or as I like to call him, Obama Bin Lying.

Well I guess as long as all the Russian trolls on this thread say it's true...it must be huh?

The last time I checked on this, there were like at the time about 7 fired, demoted or resigned.
That number is up to 24, which tells you that The COUP as far as we know at this point required at least two dozen people to run it at The DOJ and FBI, and it's unclear how many under Clapper and Brennan were involved with all the leaks and disinformation etc.

To all those people who keep denying that there is a Deep State, deny that DC is a Swamp of immoral and unethical bureaucrats and politicians, there is 24 pieces of evidence that you are wrong.
For everyone fired, you know there are a half dozen who haven't been caught yet.

Here is the thing..... That List of 24 people, is Rare, like UNICORN Rare. People do not LEAVE THOSE JOBS, and neither do they get fired.

That tells me more than anything, that MUELLER wanted these pieces of shit on his team. Same with Weismann. Why in the Hell would anyone with respect put Weismann or Mueller on any investigative team when they have a horrible track record for prosecutorial misconduct and a whole host of violations that should have been disbarred for.
Those are exactly the kind people Hillary wanted on the team. Those are the kind of people who staffed her campaign. In fact, one of the people on Mueller's team was actually part of Hillary's campaign staff.

I would not be surprised if Hillary Clinton, Obama, and The DNC actually picked Mueller's team for him. He kinda seems like a toady sycophant anyways who would just do what he is told and NEVER question it.

tenor.gif

No they don't and that's when I know I created a good thread. The best threads about this topic don't have a lot of holes in them for The Leftist Bots to pick at.

And when your posts rings True.....they avoid the topic altogether.

I am convinced that The Left does not care at all about moral and ethical corruption. They don't care about America much either. They have taken the broad and wide path.

They only care about advancing their agenda.

They know Russia Russia is a hoax.

They also know The FBI-DOJ COUP was real.

The "Insurance Policy" was real and is real as it is still in operation.

They don't care.

They'll lynch anyone with false accusations so long as it forwards their agenda.

tenor.gif

No they don't and that's when I know I created a good thread. The best threads about this topic don't have a lot of holes in them for The Leftist Bots to pick at.

I am convinced that The Left does not care at all about moral and ethical corruption. They don't care about America much either. They have taken the broad and wide path.

They don't care.

They'll lynch anyone with false accusations so long as it forwards their agenda.
The leftists in this forum are all lying scum. Almost everything they post is a lie. No honest respectable person could be that deluded.

That's all you need to know to understand what's behind the Mueller witch hunt.

well i am just hoping that Mr Schultz runs to eat away at the Dems votes. and if Trump or Schultz wins, here we go with another two years of "The Russians"

in 2016 The Democrat Party tried to water down the vote in several states, and I think they will attempt this again. The only problem being, that Donald Trump doesn't look like the big bad, incompetent boogey man they were all trying to scare The American People with.

He looks like a guy that is a Billionaire, doing the Job for $1 a year because he wants to get some things fixed for The American People that BOTH PARTIES have neglected to address.

Even watering down the vote isn't going to help them this time.
we all know that if only legal americans voted in most elections,,,the conservative would always win by at least 10 points,,,,we all know that if only legal americans voted in 2016, Trump would of won by 57 Million votes
LOL...that's an exagerration, but I think he would have won by about 2-3 Million votes actually.
But going County By County it was a Slaughter, with President Trump winning election in 85% of All US Counties in Each US State.

It was a slaughter???? Yes Trump won in 85% of the counties, but in most by the slimmest of margins, 1 or 2% of the vote. In one case, he won a county by 70 votes. And Trump won with fewer votes than Mitt Romney did in losing to Obama in 2012. Democrats had the lowest turnout in modern history, in terms of percentages, but especially in black and Hispanic neighbours where neither constituency considers either Bill or Hillary a friend, and Russian propaganda sought to reinforce that wedge throughout the election.

Blacks didn't take a chance on Trump but they stayed home in record numbers, either through voter suppression tactics, or other means. Trump asked them what did they have to lose if they voted for him, and now they know. They won't be fooled again. Black voters will turn out in record numbers to vote against Donald J. Trump and his white supremacist policies of hate and fear. Black voters helped carry the House.

White women will not vote for a man who steals children from their parents with facilty, means or even an intention of reuniting these parents ever. Now the Trump Administration is whining they shouldn't have to find these parents. That's a sure vote getter.

tenor.gif

They don't care.

The leftists in this forum are all lying scum. Almost everything they post is a lie. No honest respectable person could be that deluded.

That's all you need to know to understand what's behind the Mueller witch hunt.

Sad thing is, the ONLY reason you and I know they are HABITUAL AND PATHOLOGICAL LIARS is because we do our homework.

For a regular person, someone that watches the nightly news, or reads the paper. They just listen to sound bytes or read the head lines and have no in depth understanding of any topic.

And that is how The Left likes them. Dumbed down and obedient.

Straight from THE DNC Emails:

We’ve conspired to ‘produce an unaware and compliant citizenry’

And people have to wonder why they launched a COUP? They had to.

Globalism is Coming, The End of American Sovereignty is coming.

Donald Trump just got in the way.

Bombshell Podesta email: We've conspired to 'produce an unaware and compliant citizenry' ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

A bombshell email released by Wikileaks reveals the left’s plan to dumb down Americans to produce what it called “an unaware and compliant citizenry” in order to push through its extreme radical agenda.

The email was sent to John Podesta from Bill Ivey, Chairman of the National Endowment for the Arts during President Bill Clinton’s second term.

“Well, we all thought the big problem for our US democracy was Citizens United/Koch Brothers big money in politics,” he wrote. “Silly us; turns out that money isn’t all that important if you can conflate entertainment with the electoral process. Trump masters TV, TV so-called news picks up and repeats and repeats to death this opinionated blowhard and his hairbrained ideas, free-floating discontent attaches to a seeming strongman and we’re off and running. JFK, Jr would be delighted by all this as his ‘George’ magazine saw celebrity politics coming.

The magazine struggled as it was ahead of its time but now looks prescient. George, of course, played the development pretty lightly, basically for charm and gossip, like People, but what we are dealing with now is dead serious.

How does this get handled in the general?

Secretary Clinton is not an entertainer, and not a celebrity in the Trump, Kardashian mold; what can she do to offset this? I’m certain the poll-directed insiders are sure things will default to policy as soon as the conventions are over, but I think not.”

Last edited:
And in reference to the above posted Podesta Email?

What could Clinton Obama and The DNC do to counter President Trump's persuasive charm with the voters?

Enlist the Help of Russia and a DIrty Dossier.

Have The Media Hammer The President 24-7

Break every law known to man to get an Illegal FISA Warrant to spy on Candidate Trump.

Use False Russian Propaganda to launch an Investigation in to Fake Russia Russia to try to keep the Trump Administration Pinned down, and if that doesn't work, Orchestrate a Bureaucratic Soft COUP.

I shudder to think what these Evil People on The Left will be willing to do next to regain power, and to start up the Engine of Graft, Bribery, and Corruption in DC again.

We might be able to drain the swamp, but if we aren't vigilant the swamp rats will try to fill it again.

well i am just hoping that Mr Schultz runs to eat away at the Dems votes. and if Trump or Schultz wins, here we go with another two years of "The Russians"

in 2016 The Democrat Party tried to water down the vote in several states, and I think they will attempt this again. The only problem being, that Donald Trump doesn't look like the big bad, incompetent boogey man they were all trying to scare The American People with.

He looks like a guy that is a Billionaire, doing the Job for $1 a year because he wants to get some things fixed for The American People that BOTH PARTIES have neglected to address.

we all know that if only legal americans voted in most elections,,,the conservative would always win by at least 10 points,,,,we all know that if only legal americans voted in 2016, Trump would of won by 57 Million votes
LOL...that's an exagerration, but I think he would have won by about 2-3 Million votes actually.
But going County By County it was a Slaughter, with President Trump winning election in 85% of All US Counties in Each US State.

It was a slaughter???? Yes Trump won in 85% of the counties, but in most by the slimmest of margins, 1 or 2% of the vote. In one case, he won a county by 70 votes. And Trump won with fewer votes than Mitt Romney did in losing to Obama in 2012. Democrats had the lowest turnout in modern history, in terms of percentages, but especially in black and Hispanic neighbours where neither constituency considers either Bill or Hillary a friend, and Russian propaganda sought to reinforce that wedge throughout the election.

Blacks didn't take a chance on Trump but they stayed home in record numbers, either through voter suppression tactics, or other means. Trump asked them what did they have to lose if they voted for him, and now they know. They won't be fooled again. Black voters will turn out in record numbers to vote against Donald J. Trump and his white supremacist policies of hate and fear. Black voters helped carry the House.

White women will not vote for a man who steals children from their parents with facilty, means or even an intention of reuniting these parents ever. Now the Trump Administration is whining they shouldn't have to find these parents. That's a sure vote getter.
It was a SLAUGHTER. Only in NATIONAL ELECTIONS does The ELECTORAL COLLEGE come in to play. That's the game.....those are the rules.

It was designed to stop a candidate from stuffing a ballot box in one area. The entire election is spread out over 3,000 some counties and to rig a Presidential Election, you'd have to rig 3,000 independent elections and even 1,000s more polling locations.

Impossible.

The divide in this country has nothing to do with race, its urban America and rural America.
What will work for one side will not work for the other side, no two ways about it...

Urban America wants every socialized entitlement program under the sun, And someone else to pay for it.

Rural America just wants to be left alone...

BTW, you guys are in trouble with The Black and Hispanic Vote. They like Trump more now than even in 2016.

I am sure, being that it is The Democrat Party, that they won't really give a crap about what the people want, they'll just use their diversity lottery and that is how they will field most of their candidates. They'll stick to the identify politics play book.

Add that to the massive collapse of The Russia Russia Titanic that is just about to hit an Iceberg, and your party is going to hand us a Super Majority in 2020 by default.

The divide in this country has nothing to do with race, its urban America and rural America.
What will work for one side will not work for the other side, no two ways about it...

Urban America wants every socialized entitlement program under the sun, And someone else to pay for it.

No it's not just rural and urban. It's white men versus everyone else. It's not even all white men, it's all white men that the 21st century economy is leaving behind. Educated professional white males, are voting with their ever shrinking wallets, while watching their real income shrink. Republicans are doing that to everyone who isn't rich.

They blame what is happening on the urban poor and their entitlement programs, but SS and Medicare were bought and paid for by working Americans who contributed all of their working lives to pay for them. That successive Republican Administrations have squandered those savings, and appropriated the income and security of elderly Americans in the process. Urban handouts to the working poor, exist because Republicans refuse to legislate a living minimum wage, something that every other first world country in the world already has.

Instead, middle class tax payers are subsidizing the largest most profitable corporations in the world, who are earning record profits, while their workers, line up for food stamps, Medicaid, Section 8, and earned income credits, while their shareholders enjoy record dividends and their management salaries have gone up 300%. The same corporations that Donald Trump just gave a permanent 13% federal income tax cut to, with the promise that every American worker would get a $4000 raise.

The workers are still waiting for the no more unions bonus Reagan promised. Raises for all was the selling cry for the corporate taxes cuts. They didn't happen either. No job growth on steroids, same anemic GDP growth as under Obama, and a stock market which ended 2018 about where it started.

Dems in the foot, Republicans right between the eyes.

Mirror, Mirror never fail - look and see who's going to JAIL !

:21:

No it's not just rural and urban. It's white men versus everyone else. It's not even all white men, it's all white men that the 21st century economy is leaving behind. Educated professional white males, are voting with their ever shrinking wallets, while watching their real income shrink. Republicans are doing that to everyone who isn't rich.

They blame what is happening on the urban poor and their entitlement programs, but SS and Medicare were bought and paid for by working Americans who contributed all of their working lives to pay for them. That successive Republican Administrations have squandered those savings, and appropriated the income and security of elderly Americans in the process. Urban handouts to the working poor, exist because Republicans refuse to legislate a living minimum wage, something that every other first world country in the world already has.

Instead, middle class tax payers are subsidizing the largest most profitable corporations in the world, who are earning record profits, while their workers, line up for food stamps, Medicaid, Section 8, and earned income credits, while their shareholders enjoy record dividends and their management salaries have gone up 300%. The same corporations that Donald Trump just gave a permanent 13% federal income tax cut to, with the promise that every American worker would get a $4000 raise.

The workers are still waiting for the no more unions bonus Reagan promised. Raises for all was the selling cry for the corporate taxes cuts. They didn't happen either. No job growth on steroids, same anemic GDP growth as under Obama, and a stock market which ended 2018 about where it started.
You obviously do not understand America… You being Canadian and all.

There is no way urban and rural America have the same interests in any way.

Lol
First of all redistribution, the very idea of it is fucked up...
And if you do go that way there is no more inefficient corrupt system than the federal government to redistribute anything...

And you would be wrong again, Rusky.

All Americans have a vested interest in the security, safety, health, education and well being of all the the nations citizens, both urban and rural, rich and poor, old and young, regardless of race, creed and religion. All of the things the Founders held as "self-evident", and "inalienable rights", as stated in the pre-amble to the Constititution, which every American school child, citizen, and member of the military swears to uphold and support.

There are differences in what each locale needs from government, which is why states are given so much power to make the right choices for their regions, based on population. But that doesn't give the rural dwellers the right to make choices for the city dwellers that quite literally endangers their lives and their well being.

It is not in either party's best interests to support Republican policies which have lead to 18 years of perpetual war which have drained the public purse, and frayed the nation's temper. Every Republican President since Eisenhauer has started a war. Ike was the first to go into Viet Nam, Nixon had a secret war in Cambodia, Reagan invaded Granada - why Granada?, 41 had the Gulf War, and 43 Afghanistan.

Imagine if the USA had spent all the money and lives they wasted on those wars on health, education, infrastructure and improving the lives of its citizens. You might have a country like all of the countries who are topping the list of the Best Places in the World to live, instead of being the shithole country of the first world, unless you're really wealthy. More than 50% of Americans aren't even close to wealthy. 40% of all Americans need government assistance to provide basic necessities like food and shelter.

But Trump is giving you a Space Force. Wheeee!!! And talking about invading Argentina. His polls are bad enough. He needs a big USA! USA! USA! Moment for his rallies where he can brag about the biggest baddest army in the world taking DOWN those fucking socialists! Cue chant!!!

All Americans have a vested interest in the security, safety, health, education and well being of all the the nations citizens, both urban and rural, rich and poor, old and young, regardless of race, creed and religion. All of the things the Founders held as "self-evident", and "inalienable rights", as stated in the pre-amble to the Constititution, which every American school child, citizen, and member of the military swears to uphold and support.

There are differences in what each locale needs from government, which is why states are given so much power to make the right choices for their regions, based on population. But that doesn't give the rural dwellers the right to make choices for the city dwellers that quite literally endangers their lives and their well being.

It is not in either party's best interests to support Republican policies which have lead to 18 years of perpetual war which have drained the public purse, and frayed the nation's temper. Every Republican President since Eisenhauer has started a war. Ike was the first to go into Viet Nam, Nixon had a secret war in Cambodia, Reagan invaded Granada - why Granada?, 41 had the Gulf War, and 43 Afghanistan.

Imagine if the USA had spent all the money and lives they wasted on those wars on health, education, infrastructure and improving the lives of its citizens. You might have a country like all of the countries who are topping the list of the Best Places in the World to live, instead of being the shithole country of the first world, unless you're really wealthy. More than 50% of Americans aren't even close to wealthy. 40% of all Americans need government assistance to provide basic necessities like food and shelter.

But Trump is giving you a Space Force. Wheeee!!! And talking about invading Argentina. His polls are bad enough. He needs a big USA! USA! USA! Moment for his rallies where he can brag about the biggest baddest army in the world taking DOWN those fucking socialists! Cue chant!!!
Lol
It’s obvious you have no understanding of rural America for sure...
Socialism does not appeal to it

Lol
It’s obvious you have no understanding of rural America for sure...
Socialism does not appeal to it
And socialist entitlement programs have dominated spending ever since the 50s and before... Nothing else is even close...

Trying to stretch out a FAKE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION for another year is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. It's clear now Mueller was appointed as a retaliatory act for firing Deep State Loyalist, James Comey, as there was no crime to ever investigate.

As was suspected all along, thanks to The Patriotic Work of Judicial Watch and other Patriotic Americans, There WAS A COUP plotted at the highest levels of THE DOJ and FBI.

It started in The Clinton Campaign and Obama Administration as a plot at first to procure Russian Propaganda to smear Candidate Trump with and then morphed in to a plot to Spy on The Campaign, get inside information, and listen in to Campaign meetings, and gather Intel so they could counter Candidate Trump's Policy Initiatives with manufactured canned responses. It was an advanced form of stealing debate questions before a debate.

Despite this kind of skull-duggery, and cheating, Candidate Trump was tipped off to this....and moved all his campaign meetings to a secure location, banned electronic devices, and essentially blinded Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton from listening in to Campaign Strategy Meetings. At that point, all they could do was listen in to Cell Phone Conversations, and begin to pry in to personal emails of The Campaign Team and Trump Family.

As they realized that, not only Donald Trump was a formidable opponent, but he was unpredictable, was an expert at showmanship, and was gaining momentum and popularity as he decimated a field of 17 challengers and proceeded to dismantle Hillary Clinton, they took The Dirty Dossier they paid Russia for, and leveraged that pack of lies in to an Illegitimate Investigation.

Everyone in The Obama Administration that touched The Dossier, From Comey, to McCabe, Rosenstein, Yates, McCain, Kerry, Obama, Ohr, Baker, Strozk & Page and others....KNEW IT WAS FALSE. KNEW IT WAS RUSSIAN SOURCED. KNEW OBAMA and Clinton paid for some of it out of their own pockets, and KNEW THE DNC paid for the rest.

They also KNEW that this money was laundered through THE PODESTA GROUP who's EXECUTIVE BOARD is made entirely of Russian Nationals....and they KNEW this money was washed through The COIE Lawfirm, to Fusion GPS, to Steele (British Agent) and Skirpal (Russian Agent) and on to former and active Kremlin Contacts in Russia.

They also KNEW STEELE went to Yahoo to try to create False Corroborations "circular corroboration" for The FBI to "Salt The Clouds" for an eventual "Fake Investigation" and application for Illegitimate FISA Warrants. They knew this, because they paid Steele to do it, and then distanced themselves from him by declaring they fired him for speaking to The Press, but afterwards, they still paid him and worked with him "off the books" after he was officially fired.

To tie up loose ends on The Clinton side of this, The Podesta Group was shut down, and then it's members given immunity. To this day, we have no idea what The Podesta Group was given immunity for. We only know that Manafort was charged for alleged crimes committed while working for The Podesta Group, The Obama Administration, and Hillary Clinton while in The Ukraine Manafort cannot call up Podesta Group Financial Records nor subpoena anyone in The Podesta Group to defend himself. We also do not know why James Comey covered the Entire Clinton Campaign team and Clinton herself with Immunity, and then broke all protocal, procedures, and regulations and statutes by not recording or making notes of any of the interviews....but we can deduce why, but that is another subject entirely.

I digress..

Stepping back a bit to how the wiretapping began of The Trump Campaign, each one of them Comey, McCabe, Yates, Rosenstein KNEW all of the afore mentioned information, KNEW that if revealed they would have their FISA requests rejected to spy on The Trump Campaign, President Trump's Family, his volunteers, and everyone he talked to on the phone. Knowing this, they said, LAW, Be Damned, and They filed THE FALSE AFFIDAVITS in THE FISA COURT ANYWAYS....

Four Consecutive Times they filed False Affidavits, and Four Consecutive Times, they intentionally mislead The FISA Court and WITHHELD (Mandated TO Be Discolsed) "Esculpatory Information!

Only the Soviet Union pulled this kind of crap with rigged Secret Courts, Secret Investigations, Wiretapping, Targeting a Political Opponent, and trying to find and Manufacture crimes where NONE HAD PREVIOUSLY existed.

But worse YET....They not only KNEW THEY WERE BREAKING THE LAW, They ACTIVELY and WILLFULLY plotted an ADMINISTRATIVE COUP, citing a rarely used Emergency Contingency Plan..... The 25th Amendment which is reserved ONLY for when a President is mortally wounded, critically ill, and completely incapacitated and unable to physically perform his presidential duties.

By going down the road to secretly and illegitimately evoke the 25th amendment......NOT ONLY WERE THEY TRYING TO OVERTURN AN ELECTION, THEY WERE GOING TO ATTEMPT TO CIRCUMVENT CONGRESS' rights to even attempt an Impeachment Proceeding.

And the LEAKS? The Unmasking? There were an avalanche of leaks coming out of The Obama White House, DOJ, FBI, etc. It was a coordinated counter intelligence operation. They would unmask one of their targets, and then attack them. politically, or via Investigative Harassment, attempting to take down people around The President one by one through illegitimate means.

From The Constant talk of The Dossier in The Media, to Leaks about President Elect Donald Trump's ACTUAL PHONE CALLS with Foreign Heads of State, they were actively trying to undermine this President, and our Democracy. And then this...which now makes complete sense....how for a long time there was a Narrative in MSM media Outlets like CNN and others that Donald J Trump was Mentally and Emotionally Unfit for Office.

This Narrative of "Unfit for Office" had to come from "The Insurance Policy" Group.....McCabe, Rosenstein, Comey, Ohr, Strozk etc. They were trying to make the argument, even secretly within The President's Own Cabinet, that Donald J. Trump was mentally ill, unfit for office, emotionally unstable, and they were going to EVOKE the 25th Amendment to Remove him without even attempting an impeachment for which there were no grounds even to approach that either.

In Short, Obama and his administration, The Clinton Campaign, FBI, DOJ, and Loyalists like Brennan and Clapper in The Intelligence Services, mounted a Counter Intelligence Campaign, and Soft Coup against President Trump the day he was elected president.

Fortunately, not even the Democrats Colluding with Russia to defeat Donald J Trump could prevent him from being the 45th President of The United States, but armed with Russian Propaganda, Unelected Bureacrats would offer themselves up as Russian Moles to try to take The President Down themselves and Topple our Democracy, and Over Turn the 2016 Election as if we were a Soviet Satellite State or Venezuela. The COUP FAILED, thanks to GOD, some Patriotic Americans, and people who refused to back down form a fight.

BUT A Failed COUP is still a CRIME. And it is TIME TO PROSECUTE THAT CRIME!
Otherwise, We The People, will be subject to such crimes again if The Rule of Law is not applied.

Now that this plot has been exposed, I see No Path to ANY DEMOCRAT to The White House in 2020, and they have no one to blame but themselves.

When The President of The United States says to his Political Opponent, "Hillary Clinton" that he is willing to let bygones be bygones, when he wanted to investigate her for obvious crimes she committed, The Democrat Party, and The Co-Conspirators in The Intelligence Community and upper echelons of Law Enforcement in The FBI and DOJ should have taken their Cue from that, understood that the ruse was up, and then served The Interests of The United States and The Voters, instead of themselves, breaking The Law, Betraying Their Country, Festering Sedition, Malice Towards The President, and Launching a Espionage Operation against an American Citizen with No Just Cause.

They shot themselves in the foot. They are fighting the president on policy instead of being on "The Right Side Of The Fence. They are fighting The President on a Personal Level. They are Fighting the Will of The American People. And even today, They March, not against The President on President's Day, but against The American People, and America itself. The Number One duty of a President is to Protect The American People and Interests of The United States. There is no other position in our government like it charged to defending The Constitution and All of The People regardless of Race, Color or Creed from the Tyranny and Lawlessness of own Government, or those outside our borders.

When you oppose a President, like that with such venom, that it blinds you to your True Purpose as an elected official, to Serve and Protect the American People, and you come off like Barney Fife, screaming Russia, Russia Russia instead, and you shoot yourself in the foot, you don't damage The President, you damage yourself, and your party.

The race for The Democrat Party is over before it began. Governing isn't about getting re-elected, it's about getting things done. And The Democrat Party has Zero Accomplishments under their belt going in to the third year of The Trump Administration.

They wasted their energy, their resources on Men like James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Strozk and Page and Dreams of Impeachment, and COUPs that were nothing but multi million dollar fantasies when they should have tried to work with The President who was willing to work with them.

Now they might be looking a a Super Majority in 2020 as a backlash for putting America through that nonsense, when they were voted in to work for The American People instead of themselves.

The Insurance Policy was NEVER GOING TO PAY OFF, and The Democrat Party is now going to have to write it off as a COMPLETE LOSS!
Is that why Donald the insane treasonous loon is getting slammed I. The polls

Reality ... try it

Forum List

Back