Must watch: MSNBC actress throws her script on the floor and tearfully rants about Trump ON THE AIR

1. I never watch MSNBC.

2. So I do not know who that young lady is.

3. But I noticed that she only threw her script on the floor.

4. Speaker Nancy Pelosi, on the other hand, actually tore up a copy of President Trump's speech.

5. Both ladies conducted themselves in a very hysterical manner.

lmao. Her behavior was so far from the role of journalism. Do you even know what journalists do?
They report on the news. And the news item is that the orange douchebag has been threatening judges and their families.

Now, your turn. What do you think journalists do? Do you think they exist to stroke the ego of the orange man-child?

They report on the news. And the news item is that the orange douchebag has been threatening judges and their families.

Now, your turn. What do you think journalists do? Do you think they exist to stroke the ego of the orange man-child?
Yes, they're supposed to report the news; not be the news.

A tv host is talking honestly about the orange douchebag getting away with intimidating judges to you constitutes a breakdown? Do you idiots even know the meaning of the term?

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously.
This stupid hack never once condemned the illegal protests around the Supreme Court justices, so she can go piss up a rope.

This stupid hack never once condemned the illegal protests around the Supreme Court justices, so she can go piss up a rope.
Is it the same rope that you retards tried to hang Pence or is this a different one?

Forum List

Back