Muslims who refuse to Integrate

I suspect what the OP sensibility doesn't get here is that "integration" --- means a dialogue, not a monologue. There seems to be this expectation that it's all on "them", and a concurrent ignorance of the concept of reaching out to ask "how do you see.... "

That concept seems to be beyond the scope of their own self-centredness.

It's just what happens.

They gravitate to their own. Never become part of the fabric. Not like the old days.

Big problem. The EU has offered millions no billions of dollars to African countries to take their criminals errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr refugees back. African countries have refused to take back people with no identification.

:lmao:

Merkel looked like such an idiot at that meeting when one African leader said "who would be such a fool as to accept anyone without proper identification".
In 2016 Germany has allocated 15 1/2 billion Euro for education and development.
In 2016 Germany has allocated 17 billion Euro for refugee settlement and housing. They are going to start building houses for refugees.
In 2016 Germany has 1 out of 7 citizens living on the street and homeless.
The German citizens are very unhappy with Frau Merkel.

My mother in law was just told she can't go home. You can't make this shit up. She's from Gummerspach. We offered her a place out here last year. Frank my dad in law will probably pass this year and we are trying to be honest with each other and trying to work out last terms.

She is now told there is no place for her in Germany because the economic refugees have taken up all the places she might need to live in. I love her to death. I'm blessed that way not many inlaws can say that. But here she is at the end of her days not being able to go home to Germany.

I suspect what the OP sensibility doesn't get here is that "integration" --- means a dialogue, not a monologue. There seems to be this expectation that it's all on "them", and a concurrent ignorance of the concept of reaching out to ask "how do you see.... "

Hehehehe they are already bitching here that they have been relocated to St. Anne.

Why not subjugate them and force them into submission by putting them on reservations and starving them? It's been done before......or concentration camps...To show how loving and peaceful christians can be...

Hey living in a Christian land must be so horrible for you Moonglow. I think you should join ISIS in Syria and tell them all about how bad we Christians are. Bring vaseline.
Wake up. This isn't a "Christian nation". The US has no state religion You are the one who is intolerant of others. Other Americans who aren't Christian, for example.

We don't kill people because of their faith. You should be thankful for that or those little orange wearing mother fuckers in airports would have been toast a long long time ago.

Stop bitching.

Why not subjugate them and force them into submission by putting them on reservations and starving them? It's been done before......or concentration camps...To show how loving and peaceful christians can be...

Hey living in a Christian land must be so horrible for you Moonglow. I think you should join ISIS in Syria and tell them all about how bad we Christians are. Bring vaseline.
Wake up. This isn't a "Christian nation". The US has no state religion You are the one who is intolerant of others. Other Americans who aren't Christian, for example.

I'm part of the plan of bringing them in.

Go fuck yourself. You are nothing to me.

Now halal. This is where it gets good. If all meats are halal we will be so better off. And if one really examines sharia you would be amazed at the law that is written.

For all the stupid mother fuckers who just love to taunt Christians over Islamic law get ready kids. You are going to be thrown off the top of rooftops first.

:lmao:

What? Did you just tell me to fuck myself, tiny dancer? Why?

Never mind. The list of the ignored grows on...

It should be simple. You are saying that the Christian nation of the US and or Canada is intolerant. HOW DARE YOU?

Bloody lucky any asshole gets more money than our elders just because you claim to come from a bad country.

How do you justify yourself over our homeless or our seniors? Tell me you realize at least that I have people freezing on the streets of Winnipeg while you stay toasty warm because of politics?

You get three meals while my homeless freeze tonight.

It's just what happens.

They gravitate to their own. Never become part of the fabric. Not like the old days.

By every metric, immigrants are "integrating" faster today than they ever have in the past.

What "old days" are you talking about, exactly?

May be because you are too Islamic oriented?

too Sharia Law ???

Americans and all over the world... Christians and all other religions apart from Islamic ... don't like that.

My 2 cents

My homeless are freezing tonight.

I think I am going to go ballistic tomorrow on my new government.

I have people on the streets of the Peg trying to stay alive at minus 30C while my Premier gives houses to Syrians. I have not a problem with Syrians. Most I wish weren't Sunni young men instead of families but I have people freezing in down town Winnipeg and Selinger is giving homes to people from foreign lands.

That's why I like you LOL! :biggrin:

It's just what happens.

By every metric, immigrants are "integrating" faster today than they ever have in the past.

Let me explain "old days" first. I'm talking about Kirkland Lake. A community designed to hold immigrants. No one could speak english except those from the Brit Isles.

The rest learned their way around english in a sort of pigeon fashion. When you got off the boat in Halifax we sort of had our own Ellis Island the immigrants aka my relatives were assigned to the mines in Northern Ontario. Best story ever was my uncle Felix who was Italian fell in love at first sight with my great aunt who was Ukrainian and even though neither spoke each others language they married.

Not one person wanted a hand out. All men and women worked so hard to make it in this new land called Canada. I believe in newcomers. I was one of their children. But not freeloaders.

May be because you are too Islamic oriented?

too Sharia Law ???

Americans and all over the world... Christians and all other religions apart from Islamic ... don't like that.

My 2 cents
Islamic oriented? Not sure what you mean.

That's why I like you LOL! :biggrin:
Are you talking to me? I don't know you at all.

It's just what happens.

Let me explain "old days" first. I'm talking about Kirkland Lake. A community designed to hold immigrants. No one could speak english except those from the Brit Isles.

The rest learned their way around english in a sort of pigeon fashion. When you got off the boat in Halifax we sort of had our own Ellis Island the immigrants aka my relatives were assigned to the mines in Northern Ontario. Best story ever was my uncle Felix who was Italian fell in love at first sight with my great aunt who was Ukrainian and even though neither spoke each others language they married.

Not one person wanted a hand out. All men and women worked so hard to make it in this new land called Canada. I believe in newcomers. I was one of their children. But not freeloaders.

You didn't answer my question.

Do you think that your relatives "integrated" faster than immigrants do today? In what ways?

Like me, don't like me. Who cares? You're a complete stranger.

bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

really?????????? LOL

you too funny

of course You are a complete ....whatever to me LOL....stranger ok

cheers!:laugh:

Have any of you guys seen Ellis Island? I had a really really awesome dad now that I look back on him and instead of him taking me to Disney he used to drag me aroung on historical jaunts.

One of which was Gettysburg that made my poor Baba throw up over a live action cutting off of a leg of a soldier from the battlefield. I digress.

Ellis Island. The Statue of Liberty. Oh my I saw it all because my dad was so in love with our histories I never saw Disneyland till I took my own but I treasure what my dad who by the way is blessed with the name of Daniel Boone he took me to places that I revere to this day.

America is unreal. I wish truly more of you felt blessed.

Integration happens easier for the young. It's much harder for the elderly to drop their native languages and customs.

Forum List

Back