Muslims who refuse to Integrate

Like me, don't like me. Who cares? You're a complete stranger.

bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

really?????????? LOL

you too funny

of course You are a complete ....whatever to me LOL....stranger ok

cheers!:laugh:
Ah, you just want to be.. whatever. Not discuss the topic. OK.

I'm more interested in the actual topic than petty bickering.

Like me, don't like me. Who cares? You're a complete stranger.

bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

really?????????? LOL

you too funny

of course You are a complete ....whatever to me LOL....stranger ok

cheers!:laugh:
Ah, you just want to be.. whatever. Not discuss the topic. OK.

I'm more interested in the actual topic than petty bickering.

I am not pro Islamic like you

whatever....

I am not intersted

I suspect what the OP sensibility doesn't get here is that "integration" --- means a dialogue, not a monologue. There seems to be this expectation that it's all on "them", and a concurrent ignorance of the concept of reaching out to ask "how do you see.... "

That concept seems to be beyond the scope of their own self-centredness.

It's just what happens.

They gravitate to their own. Never become part of the fabric. Not like the old days.

By every metric, immigrants are "integrating" faster today than they ever have in the past.

What "old days" are you talking about, exactly?

Let me explain "old days" first. I'm talking about Kirkland Lake. A community designed to hold immigrants. No one could speak english except those from the Brit Isles.

The rest learned their way around english in a sort of pigeon fashion. When you got off the boat in Halifax we sort of had our own Ellis Island the immigrants aka my relatives were assigned to the mines in Northern Ontario. Best story ever was my uncle Felix who was Italian fell in love at first sight with my great aunt who was Ukrainian and even though neither spoke each others language they married.

Not one person wanted a hand out. All men and women worked so hard to make it in this new land called Canada. I believe in newcomers. I was one of their children. But not freeloaders.

You didn't answer my question.

Do you think that your relatives "integrated" faster than immigrants do today? In what ways?

Well if you look at Kirkland Lake for example all the newcomers had to have a common language. English being the base. I was trying to explain the other day how words like Dago or Uk or Slav came to be. No one meant to be racist. No one could say each others countries. Barely trying to learn english. So if you called someone an Iti or a dago it was a short form for italian.

What we have here now and Toronto is sadly wonderous but also horrid at it is integration. You now have instead of the great mosaic you have little countries within a GTA radius.

It's a pity.

nicolaisennels.jpg

Nicolai Sennels is a 33 yr Old Danish psychologist who has published a book entitled, “Among Criminal Muslims.” He has worked for the Copenhagen authorities for several years and also worked for 3 years at the Sanderbro youth prison in Copenhagen. His book is based on research he did while counseling Muslim youth at the Copenhagen jail. It is an alarming report about the dangers of Muslim immigration into Western Societies.

Dr. Sennels believes that the integration of Muslims into Western Societies is impossible. He points out in his book that over 70% of the prison population at the Copenhagen youth prison consist of young Muslim men.

By invitation, Dr. Sennels addressed a conference on integration in Copenhagen, where he established a correlation between violence and the Muslim culture. His greatest opposition came from Danish politicians including his own boss from the youth prison. His speech resulted in a legal injunction which stated that if he ever repeated those words, he could be fired.

According to Copenhagen authorities, it is acceptable to state Muslim immigration problems are caused by poverty, the media, the police and other authorities but it is forbidden to mention anything about the responsibility of Muslims to integrate into society. It is also forbidden to discuss the influence Muslim culture has on integration. Without being permitted to discuss the psychological aspect of culture and its influence on integration it is impossible to get to the root of the problem.

His book has received a great deal of attention with his first publication selling out in less than a month. It does appear that the Danish authorities have been paying attention as they are now in the process of making some major changes to Danish integration policies.

Dr. Sennel's book was first published in 2009. News sources reported it would be available in 2010 but I cannot find any verification that it was ever published in English. Considering the valuable material it contains it should be a priority to get this book published so that the American people can have the opportunity to examine his findings.

In his book, Dr. Sennels addresses the four myths of integration.

He discusses the differences between Muslim and non-Muslim immigrants and explores the myth that Muslim crimes are caused by poverty and other social problems. Dr. Sennels corrects that misconception by identifying the religion of Islam as the source of Muslim criminal behavior.

In a European news interview, Dr. Sennels stated that the reason for the anti-social behavior of Muslims and their aversion to integration was due to their strong identification with Muslim culture.

Another myth that Dr. Sennels addressed is the belief that only a tiny percentage of Muslims are extremists or fundamentalists. According to his research, Muslims who didn't practice their religion (attending Mosque or prayers) acted out violently during deadly riots over published Mohammad cartoons.

Hundreds of fires were set throughout Copenhagen by non-practicing Muslims, as a show of solidarity with their Muslim culture. How does Dr. Sennels know this? He worked with 150 Muslim youth in Copenhagen youth prison and obtained the information directly from those who were involved and arrested.

The Danish national bank published a report that the cost of federal social assistance for one Muslim immigrant was the equivalent of 300,000 euros. That does not include social welfare for the majority of Muslims who are unemployed nor the cost of education, interpreters and other special needs. After 10 years of Danish education 64% of Muslim children still cannot read or write Danish properly.

Dr. Sennels has offered two possible solutions to the problem of Muslim immigration and failure to integrate. First, he recommends that immigration of people from Muslim countries into Europe be stopped immediately until it is proven that integration is possible.

Second, he believes that Muslim immigrants should be assisted in returning to Muslim countries where they can be reintegrated among people who are part of their culture. He states that with the money spent each year by the Danish National Bank it is a cost effective plan which can be achieved.

It is a win-win proposition. The Muslim immigrants will be able to retain their own culture and beliefs and the European people will be able to retain their own culture and beliefs.

Happy New Year, America!
We are looking at the answer to Muslim immigration!
Now all we need is a President who will put it into action.

Here in America, almost half of the population refuses to integrate into civilized society. Well over half, south of the Mason-Dixon Line...

I suspect what the OP sensibility doesn't get here is that "integration" --- means a dialogue, not a monologue. There seems to be this expectation that it's all on "them", and a concurrent ignorance of the concept of reaching out to ask "how do you see.... "

It's just what happens.

They gravitate to their own. Never become part of the fabric. Not like the old days.

Exactly like the old days.

nicolaisennels.jpg

Nicolai Sennels is a 33 yr Old Danish psychologist who has published a book entitled, “Among Criminal Muslims.” He has worked for the Copenhagen authorities for several years and also worked for 3 years at the Sanderbro youth prison in Copenhagen. His book is based on research he did while counseling Muslim youth at the Copenhagen jail. It is an alarming report about the dangers of Muslim immigration into Western Societies.

Dr. Sennels believes that the integration of Muslims into Western Societies is impossible. He points out in his book that over 70% of the prison population at the Copenhagen youth prison consist of young Muslim men.

By invitation, Dr. Sennels addressed a conference on integration in Copenhagen, where he established a correlation between violence and the Muslim culture. His greatest opposition came from Danish politicians including his own boss from the youth prison. His speech resulted in a legal injunction which stated that if he ever repeated those words, he could be fired.

According to Copenhagen authorities, it is acceptable to state Muslim immigration problems are caused by poverty, the media, the police and other authorities but it is forbidden to mention anything about the responsibility of Muslims to integrate into society. It is also forbidden to discuss the influence Muslim culture has on integration. Without being permitted to discuss the psychological aspect of culture and its influence on integration it is impossible to get to the root of the problem.

His book has received a great deal of attention with his first publication selling out in less than a month. It does appear that the Danish authorities have been paying attention as they are now in the process of making some major changes to Danish integration policies.

Dr. Sennel's book was first published in 2009. News sources reported it would be available in 2010 but I cannot find any verification that it was ever published in English. Considering the valuable material it contains it should be a priority to get this book published so that the American people can have the opportunity to examine his findings.

In his book, Dr. Sennels addresses the four myths of integration.

He discusses the differences between Muslim and non-Muslim immigrants and explores the myth that Muslim crimes are caused by poverty and other social problems. Dr. Sennels corrects that misconception by identifying the religion of Islam as the source of Muslim criminal behavior.

In a European news interview, Dr. Sennels stated that the reason for the anti-social behavior of Muslims and their aversion to integration was due to their strong identification with Muslim culture.

Another myth that Dr. Sennels addressed is the belief that only a tiny percentage of Muslims are extremists or fundamentalists. According to his research, Muslims who didn't practice their religion (attending Mosque or prayers) acted out violently during deadly riots over published Mohammad cartoons.

Hundreds of fires were set throughout Copenhagen by non-practicing Muslims, as a show of solidarity with their Muslim culture. How does Dr. Sennels know this? He worked with 150 Muslim youth in Copenhagen youth prison and obtained the information directly from those who were involved and arrested.

The Danish national bank published a report that the cost of federal social assistance for one Muslim immigrant was the equivalent of 300,000 euros. That does not include social welfare for the majority of Muslims who are unemployed nor the cost of education, interpreters and other special needs. After 10 years of Danish education 64% of Muslim children still cannot read or write Danish properly.

Dr. Sennels has offered two possible solutions to the problem of Muslim immigration and failure to integrate. First, he recommends that immigration of people from Muslim countries into Europe be stopped immediately until it is proven that integration is possible.

Second, he believes that Muslim immigrants should be assisted in returning to Muslim countries where they can be reintegrated among people who are part of their culture. He states that with the money spent each year by the Danish National Bank it is a cost effective plan which can be achieved.

It is a win-win proposition. The Muslim immigrants will be able to retain their own culture and beliefs and the European people will be able to retain their own culture and beliefs.

Happy New Year, America!
We are looking at the answer to Muslim immigration!
Now all we need is a President who will put it into action.

Here in America, almost half of the population refuses to integrate into civilized society. Well over half, south of the Mason-Dixon Line...

Offensive nonsense.

Hehehehe they are already bitching here that they have been relocated to St. Anne.

This is related to my post -- how?

Why not subjugate them and force them into submission by putting them on reservations and starving them? It's been done before......or concentration camps...To show how loving and peaceful christians can be...

Hey living in a Christian land must be so horrible for you Moonglow. I think you should join ISIS in Syria and tell them all about how bad we Christians are. Bring vaseline.
Wake up. This isn't a "Christian nation". The US has no state religion You are the one who is intolerant of others. Other Americans who aren't Christian, for example.

I'm part of the plan of bringing them in.

Go fuck yourself. You are nothing to me.
What? Did you just tell me to fuck myself, tiny dancer? Why?

Never mind. The list of the ignored grows on...

I can give you a hint why --- :alcoholic:

Integration happens easier for the young. It's much harder for the elderly to drop their native languages and customs.

I know. My great-grandmother came through Ellis Island when she was 17, and died 80 years later in New York speaking only Yiddish.
Exactly. I have a Chinese American friend. His parents immigrated to NYC when they were a young married couple. His mother lived in China Town the rest of her life and never spoke any English, though her kids grew up, when to university, and are thoroughly American, to the point they don't speak Chinese except for enough to communicate with their mother. During the many decades his mother lived in China Town, she rarely left the area and ventured into greater Manhattan. If she did, it was with her husband or children, never alone.

Integration happens easier for the young. It's much harder for the elderly to drop their native languages and customs.

I know. My great-grandmother came through Ellis Island when she was 17, and died 80 years later in New York speaking only Yiddish.
Exactly. I have a Chinese American friend. His parents immigrated to NYC when they were a young married couple. His mother lived in China Town the rest of her life and never spoke any English, though her kids grew up, when to university, and are thoroughly American, to the point they don't speak Chinese except for enough to communicate with their mother. During the many decades his mother lived in China Town, she rarely left the area and ventured into greater Manhattan. If she did, it was with her husband or children, never alone.
From your friend's story, we can surmise that age has nothing to do with integrating. It's not about age. Thanks for sharing, Esmeralda.

It is despicable to mention worthy nationalities such as Chinese and Irish in the same breath as the muslims.

Islam is not a nationality, nor is it a religion. It is a fanatical cult of cowardly hate and murder. Averybody knows a muslim, regardless of its national origin, is a vile, unclean antiChrist, unfit to be called human.

Better watch what you say.

Know what we mean?

It is despicable to mention worthy nationalities such as Chinese and Irish in the same breath as the muslims.

Islam is not a nationality, nor is it a religion. It is a fanatical cult of cowardly hate and murder. Averybody knows a muslim, regardless of its national origin, is a vile, unclean antiChrist, unfit to be called human.

Better watch what you say.

Know what we mean?

Better switch to decaf. Know what I mean?

Thank you for proving that some people don't believe this is a free nation...Where one can dress, talk and act as one likes as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others....

Forum List

Back