Muslims try and take over Michigan city

Is that where Detroit is located?

Actually it was in Dearborn, MI, where the arabs were celebrating the 911 attack on the US.

Got a link?

...cause this never happened.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMfVccxv3yU[/ame]

Dearbornstan celebrate 9/11 while the West is in Panic - Sudan.Net Discussion Board - Main Page

Dearborn Twin Towers sweatshirt debate continues on Fox News, YouTube, blogs | MLive.com

Is that where Detroit is located?

Actually it was in Dearborn, MI, where the arabs were celebrating the 911 attack on the US.

Got a link?

...cause this never happened.

Yes it did happen, and was widely Covered in the Press here when it happened. It was not a lot of people, but there were people that came out in the streets in Dearborn and appeared to be happy about what had happened.

Sorry bout that,

1. No disrespect to the retarded people but, to understand risk, and things that pertain to risk, with those things that are indeed dangerous, islam in its historical past, can be a good reason to be *In Fear*, but your IQ has to be above 50 to be aware of such.
2. If the nature of islam doesn't make you *In Fear*.
3. Then the IQ has to fit.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes it did happen, and was widely Covered in the Press here when it happened. It was not a lot of people, but there were people that came out in the streets in Dearborn and appeared to be happy about what had happened.

Link?

2 were already provided.

Google the Detroit free press from that date. Lazy bastard lol

I did. Found nothing, just stories about some kids making sweatshirts this year....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG1DYuzVgSk&feature=related[/ame]

2 were already provided.

I did. Found nothing, just stories about some kids making sweatshirts this year....

Not sure why it is so hard for you to believe. That in the a city with one of the largest Palestinian populations outside the Middle east. There were some people who cheered on the attacks. The fact that Palestinians in the middle east did it, was widely covered yet you refuse to believe Palestinians here did that same. lol

How old were you on 9/11 again?

You know that group of goobers is led by former Jew settler Joseph Cohen, right? It's easy to see where he learned to hate. :lol:

Al+Qaeda+actor+Joseph+Cohen+(before).jpg

2 were already provided.

Not sure why it is so hard for you to believe. That in the a city with one of the largest Palestinian populations outside the Middle east. There were some people who cheered on the attacks. The fact that Palestinians in the middle east did it, was widely covered yet you refuse to believe Palestinians here did that same. lol

I remember it being all over the news at that time.

I remember it being all over the news at that time.

It was, at least here in Michigan. Though I do not feel like digging through thousands of google links find proof for skeptics lol.

2 were already provided.

I remember a whole lot of rumors that flew around after 9/11. No one's ever been able to find me evidence of it though. I don't doubt that some people in this country celebrated after 9/11, I just have less faith in chain emails and rumors than you guys seem to. If it was all over the news like you claim, why can't you or I find any news stories on it?

Forum List

Back