Muslims try and take over Michigan city

I just noticed that the article is from 2004.

I think this is the third thread on this event over the years. Ithought it was reversed but maybe I am wrong.

There should be no loud noises that violate local ordinances ie quiet after 11pm and no special exemption for any religion regarding prayer inpublic buildings.

Most towns have noise ordinances which are only enforced if there is a complaint. Obviously this town is complaining. Fine them.

Chanel, I'm going to volunteer to be the mu'adhin at your local mosque -- listen for me every morning before dawn! :eusa_whistle:

I'm an early riser Kalam. Early morning chants prob. wouldn't bother me. But I know lots of grouchy people who might find that annoying. There is an unwritten rule about lawn mowers before 7 a.m. People get very, very upset.

Sorry bout that,

1. But first they set up these speakers to drown out the local population.
2.Hairenaaaaaaaaaanohammmmmmmeeeeedddddd,,,,,yyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhnnnaaaaaannnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddododoooooooooooo.
3. Its a brain washing technique.
4. Listen to me,......

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hummm, now let me see.

which would i rather hear every day.

the sound of a BELL ringing, or some LOUD SPEAKER BLARING out a damn call to pray Five times a day.

good grief..

More fear-mongering by a Neocon on USMB. I guess you guys are so bored now you're debating "current events" from 2004. :eusa_eh:

Sorry bout that,

More fear-mongering by a Neocon on USMB. I guess you guys are so bored now you're debating "current events" from 2004. :eusa_eh:

1. So you want to hear that crap everyday five times a day?
2. Also it would be interesting to know just what happened back in 2004, anyone know if Sharie Law is in place already there?
3. Also this could be happenning anywhere in USA now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. So you want to hear that crap everyday five times a day?
2. Also it would be interesting to know just what happened back in 2004, anyone know if Sharie Law is in place already there?
3. Also this could be happenning anywhere in USA now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1.) I agree with this:

There should be no loud noises that violate local ordinances ie quiet after 11pm and no special exemption for any religion regarding prayer inpublic buildings.

2.) Well if there were, I'm sure there would be 50 threads about it on USMB.

3.) See #2.

Make Michigan an Isamist state.

What the hell else is left there?

Michigan is a great vacation spot. We grow some great products too. Still, I've said for years, Anybody who wants Wayne County is welcome to it. We just won't take it back.

Forum List

Back