Michigan city bans pride flag

Is this town right to ban the gay flag, or are you an Islamophobe?
If this town wants to ban the pride flag or the confederate flag on Public Property, then I have no problem with that.

People should still be able to flag these flags on their personal private property.

Now what's your thoughts?

Is it possible you will just answer a question, rather than deflect, name call, or ask a different stupid question?

The town didn't ban the gay flag, they just said that the only flags that can fly on city, state or federal property are city, state, federal or POW flags. If a person wants to fly a pride flag on their own private property in the city limits, they still can.
Pretty sure any rainbow sodomite Pride flag on private property won't be flying for very long in that town before it's torn down. .. :thup:

Pretty sure any rainbow sodomite Pride flag on private property won't be flying for very long in that town before it's torn down. .. :thup:

If they did tear them down, it could be considered vandalism at the least, a hate crime at the worst. Sorry...........but your fantasies aren't going to come true.

As always....I love good news!:wink_2::up:

Michigan city bans pride flag​

They didn't actually ban anything. All they did was say that on city, state or federal property, only city, state, federal or POW flags could be flown. If a person is on private property in the city limits (i.e. their house or business they own), they could still fly one if they wished to as long as it wasn't on public property.

You guys need to start paying attention and quit celebrating things that don't actually exist.

They didn't actually ban anything. All they did was say that on city, state or federal property, only city, state, federal or POW flags could be flown. If a person is on private property in the city limits (i.e. their house or business they own), they could still fly one if they wished to as long as it wasn't public property.

That's fine with me too!:04:

That's fine with me too!:04:

It's also agreeable with me, as I believe that on such property, only flags of this country should be flown.

Incidentally, the "ban" also extends to Christian flags, Confederate flags, or any other flag that isn't a city, state, federal or POW flag.

It's also agreeable with me, as I believe that on such property, only flags of this country should be flown.

Incidentally, the "ban" also extends to Christian flags, Confederate flags, or any other flag that isn't a city, state, federal or POW flag.

There is only one American Pride flag......this one

5t4nwEn.gif

Muslim city council (hamtramck) fires two democrat members after they flew the lgbtqetc flag over a public sidewalk.

how's that immigration situation workin' out for ya now democrats?

I like the muslim members statements. I really don't see how the left is going to combat that.

Muslim city council (hamtramck) fires two democrat members after they flew the lgbtqetc flag over a public sidewalk.

how's that immigration situation workin' out for ya now democrats?

I like the muslim members statements. I really don't see how the left is going to combat that.

If it's over a public sidewalk (owned by the government, city or state), then the flag should not be flown there. But, if it's on private property owned by a person who wishes do display said item, have at it, it's their property to do with as they wish, even if their neighbors aren't accepting of or fond of it. Probably one of the reasons I have problems with HOA's. If a person bought the property and it's theirs, they should be able to do with it as they wish, unless it becomes a safety or cleanliness issue for their neighbors. Wanna paint your house purple with hot pink trim? Have at it, it's your house even if others think it's an eyesore. Wanna have trash and all sorts of junk sitting in your front yard? No go, because then it becomes a safety and cleanliness issue for everyone around you.

I love how these kinds of threads bring how utterly disgusting leftists are.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

What a difference a few years makes. I remember when conservatives positively LOATHED Muslims and everything they stood for. Now? Because Muslims and conservatives are against LGBT types, they are banding together and thinking how great each other is.

That being said................I actually read the whole article. And, it makes sense that flags flying on CITY property (apparently, if it's private, they can still fly whatever flag they wish) should only be of the US flag, state flags, and the POW flag. I actually agree with this. If it is federal, state or city property, the flags flown there should reflect the values of all citizens, meaning only national, state, city, and POW flags.

My question is though......................would that particular city allow a copy of the 10 Commandments to stand in the courtrooms?

I don’t remember hating the entire Muslim people?

Refresh my mind.

I don’t remember hating the entire Muslim people?

Refresh my mind.

Shortly after 9/11, most conservatives were strongly against anyone or anything that was Muslim because of Bin Laden masterminding the attack on the WTC.

Hell, when Trump was throwing red meat to his base during the first campaign, he was saying that Muslims were dancing in the street because of the attack, trying to stir up the conservatives that were leery of Muslims.

Shortly after 9/11, most conservatives were strongly against anyone or anything that was Muslim because of Bin Laden masterminding the attack on the WTC.

Hell, when Trump was throwing red meat to his base during the first campaign, he was saying that Muslims were dancing in the street because of the attack, trying to stir up the conservatives that were leery of Muslims.

They were rejoicing.

Forum List

Back