Michigan city bans pride flag

Dang it all, what will the peter puffers and rump rangers do now? Lol...The fag flag has been cancelled by muslims in Michigan.

The all-Muslim city council of Hamtramck, Michigan, voted unanimously on Tuesday to approve a resolution that would ban the LGBTQ+ Pride flag from being flown on the city’s public property.

The resolution, proposed by Mayor Pro-Tem Muhammad Hassan, also bars any religious, ethnic, racial, political, or sexual orientation group flags from being flown on city property and only allows the American flag to be flown, along with state and city flags, other national flags, and the Prisoner of War flag, according to Click on Detroit.

The resolution passed “after three hours of public comments and months of intense debate,” the Detroit Free Press reported.

The mayor was so mad he automatically went from suck to blow!

I do believe that I just gained a little bit of respect for Muslims.

Don't forget. They wouldn't ban them for christians, Catholics, or even Americans. They did it for Muslims. Which means Muslims there have more influence in our Christian based country than actual christians.

So don't celebrate too quickly because in the end American christians lost to foriegn Muslims in this instance. It just goes to show Americans and christians are taking a back seat to others.

Don't forget. They wouldn't ban them for christians, Catholics, or even Americans. They did it for Muslims. Which means Muslims there have more influence in our Christian based country than actual christians.
It just goes to show Americans and christians are taking a back seat to others.
The majority of citizens in that small town are muslims and the city council is mainly composed of muslims.
The people there wanted to ban sodomite Pride flags and got it legally done.
Christians have the numbers in most towns and cities to do the same, but are too weak to stand up to the LGBTQ+ alphabet mob.

Last edited:
No, you’ll start calling Muslims homophobes, then wonder why they’re beating the shit out of you before tossing you off a roof. Now put up your funny face and waddle away fatso.
I know some are... I've always known that... doesn't give us permission to kick them out of the US..
But you'd do the same if you weren't just another Kowardly Keyboard Kommando...and laws didn't protect us.

Dang it all, what will the peter puffers and rump rangers do now? Lol...The fag flag has been cancelled by muslims in Michigan.

The all-Muslim city council of Hamtramck, Michigan, voted unanimously on Tuesday to approve a resolution that would ban the LGBTQ+ Pride flag from being flown on the city’s public property.

The resolution, proposed by Mayor Pro-Tem Muhammad Hassan, also bars any religious, ethnic, racial, political, or sexual orientation group flags from being flown on city property and only allows the American flag to be flown, along with state and city flags, other national flags, and the Prisoner of War flag, according to Click on Detroit.

The resolution passed “after three hours of public comments and months of intense debate,” the Detroit Free Press reported.

Muslims and republicans share nearly identical beliefs when it comes to most things.

American muslims do, stop lying traitor.
Your terrorist leaders are starting to talk about how christians should be strapping bombs to themselves and killing people. You American terrorists are little different from middle eastern ones at your core; they're just a little further along down the terrorist road than you are.

I know some are... I've always known that... doesn't give us permission to kick them out of the US..
But you'd do the same if you weren't just another Kowardly Keyboard Kommando...and laws didn't protect us.
Really fatso? Quote where I have ever stated Muslims should be thrown out of the United States. Or be shown to be the cowardly, fat, heterophobe you’re known as.

They didn't ban the queer flag. They restricted the flags flying over the community to the Union and the State. Why the hell is that so shocking?

The majority of citizens in that small town are muslims and the city council is mainly composed of muslims.
The people there wanted to ban sodomite Pride flags and got it legally done.
Christians have the numbers in most towns and cities to do the same, but are too weak to stand up to the LGBTQ+ alphabet mob.
I am sure hundreds of little Jewish half men are driving down from NY and Chicago as we speak

Are thousands of little Joshuas and little Jacobs driving down from Chicago and NY in their 90,000 dollars BMWs as we speak to Michigan

Is this town right to ban the gay flag, or are you an Islamophobe?

Might wanna re-read the OP's link. The town didn't ban the gay flag, they just said that the only flags that can fly on city, state or federal property are city, state, federal or POW flags. If a person wants to fly a pride flag on their own private property in the city limits, they still can.

Forum List

Back