Muslims Oppose 9/11 Memorial

Like you say, easy65, if you aren't an Islamic terrorist, what's the problem?

View attachment 88509

Was Oswego attacked in any way or are they just being extra awesome like that?
Huh???

That's the town in your pic.

Says "Owego" on my screen.

Interestingly the OP article reads in its first three pargraphs:

>> A group of New York Muslims has taken offense at a small town’s new memorial honoring those who died in the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The Islamic Organization of the Southern Tier fired off a letter to city leaders in Owego – alleging that words engraved in the granite memorial would encourage hatred toward Muslims.

The memorial, which will be dedicated on Saturday, identifies those responsible for the attacks as “Islamic terrorists.”

That’s a problem for the Islamic Organization of the Southern Tier, based in nearby Johnson City, N.Y. <<​

Even though all of that is PRECEDED by the disclaimer:

"Editor's note: A previous version of this column stated that the group that complained about the text on a new 9/11 monument was a Muslim organization. The group that raised the issue is The Children Of Abraham Of The Southern Tier, which is an interfaith organization."

--- and yet they go right on and refer to it as a "Muslim organization". Even after their own admission that it is not.

--- which means both the article itself -- which still carries the same lying title in spite of its own correction --- and the OP title, are bullshit.

Get that? "Editor's note: we fucked up, but we like the way the fuckup felt, so --- fuck it, we're just gonna keep it there".

Clearly, making myths is far more important than reporting news.
And yet --- the URL, strangely, reads "Fox News".

Can't make it up, I tell ya.

Last edited:
Find as long as we refer to Oklahoma city as the act of a Christian terrorist.
And every KKK lynching, bombing, and terrorist threat as the act of American Christian Terrorists.
Yes. That would be in accordance with proper and democratic, political correctness.

Oh really You moonbat? Did they yell in the name of God? Or are you just stamped with stupid?
I don't know, what do you think ....... ?

cross-burning-1989-stone-mountain.gif

Those crosses look familiar to me. I'm sure I've seen them as some sort of religious symbol, linked specifically to Christianity. I've even seen thousands of Christians wearing one on a chain round their neck.

By the way Timmy McVeigh muttered 'Oh my God' when he received his sentencing. So did Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer. Does that qualify? NOTE: They said
'Oh MY God' ..... not 'Oh THEIR God'.

Forum List

Back