Muslims Hold Rally Against Terrorism in DC, 20 Show Up

good warning, Jeremiah------first and foremost-----fill jars with water and STAY HOME. ---good to fill the bathtub too

I went to a herding event in SE Ohio Sunday...even with shade and stock tanks with water and ice for the dogs it was brutal - the difference between shade and not-shade felt extreme. We really didn't do much, it was too hot for all and I spent most of it dunking my dog in the water and splashing it over him. It was nice to get in the air conditioned car and go home!

I went to a herding event in SE Ohio Sunday...even with shade and stock tanks with water and ice for the dogs it was brutal - the difference between shade and not-shade felt extreme. We really didn't do much, it was too hot for all and I spent most of it dunking my dog in the water and splashing it over him. It was nice to get in the air conditioned car and go home!
You poor snowflake.

Coyote I want to make sure this response doesn't get "buried".... before you read it. I found your comment, "Heat can facilitate violence" to be very important. Here is my response to your statement:

This is true. For the past week I've been thinking about what would happen if a major blackout were to happen in the USA. Given the already volatile climate we are witnessing - both spiritual and in the natural realm, it is good to consider the possibility. What worse month for such an event to occur? Heat can facilitate violence - as you have said.

The month of August is known for its sweltering heat.

On August 14th of 2003, the United States underwent the 2nd largest power outage in history. Reports of looting, rape and murder in New York were downplayed by the news media after the power was reinstated.

THE BLACKOUT OF 2003: The Overview; POWER SURGE BLACKS OUT NORTHEAST, HITTING CITIES IN 8 STATES AND CANADA; MIDDAY SHUTDOWNS DISRUPT MILLIONS

News media slanted the real story with reports of "unity" and "brotherly love" that was demonstrated during the darkness which most would more likely remember as a night of rage...

Could it be that this coming August we could see such a blackout happen again? Even a prolonged blackout? I've been thinking about it. Anything is possible. Perhaps it is divine providence that you should mention it now.

The other day I checked to see what day August 14th falls on this year. It falls on a Sunday. Friday, August 12th begins the Jewish Shabbat Chazon:

Shabbat Chazon - Shabbat before Tish'a B'Av (Shabbat of Prophecy/Shabbat of Vision) - שבת חזון | Hebcal Jewish Calendar

Shabbat Chazon ("Sabbath [of] vision" שבת חזון) takes its name from the Haftarah that is read on the Shabbat immediately prior to the mournful fast of Tisha B'Av, from the words of rebuke and doom coming from Isaiah in the Book of Isaiah 1:1-27.

It is also referred to as the Black Sabbath due to its status as the saddest Shabbat of the year (as opposed to the White Sabbath, Shabbat Shuvah, immediately precededing Yom Kippur).

Shabbat Chazon begins at sundown on Fri, 12 August 2016.
Isaiah 1:1-27 is a very dire warning. People should read it.

Here are my thoughts about this coming month of August. First, it is notable that Muslims have already held a rally against terrorism leading up to the month of August. Good for them. Perhaps we should focus our attention more on those who didn't join them. Like BLM perhaps?

Should cities in the United States undergo a blackout, I believe violence, vandalism, looting, rape and murder will be unleashed on a scale unprecedented in our history.

A blackout would be perceived as a license for lawlessness by those who have already demonstrated utter disregard for the law. It would also be a means by which we might see martial law enacted - therein bringing about door to door searches, disarming Americans (as was done during Katrina) and forcing law abiding citizens to go to community centers on the premise of security.

In my own spirit, I sense there is something very bad coming and I have considered that a blackout could be the means by which that something very bad could come. It is good to consider all possibilities and be prepared for whatever may come.

Times are rapidly changing in America. Every household should be prepared for sudden disaster - no matter what it may be. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

You won't get many Moslems protesting against jihadi violence because that would be a violation of what the Islamic doctrine teaches. And unless you expunge the violent verses from the doctrine, any protests will do nothing more than promote the BS fantasy of a good Islam. American dummies and sycophants for Islam will go; "You see! Islam really IS a religion of peace. Look at these Moslems protesting against terrorism!"

Coyote I want to make sure this response doesn't get "buried".... before you read it. I found your comment, "Heat can facilitate violence" to be very important. Here is my response to your statement:

This is true. For the past week I've been thinking about what would happen if a major blackout were to happen in the USA. Given the already volatile climate we are witnessing - both spiritual and in the natural realm, it is good to consider the possibility. What worse month for such an event to occur? Heat can facilitate violence - as you have said.

On August 14th of 2003, the United States underwent the 2nd largest power outage in history. Reports of looting, rape and murder in New York were downplayed by the news media after the power was reinstated.

THE BLACKOUT OF 2003: The Overview; POWER SURGE BLACKS OUT NORTHEAST, HITTING CITIES IN 8 STATES AND CANADA; MIDDAY SHUTDOWNS DISRUPT MILLIONS

News media slanted the real story with reports of "unity" and "brotherly love" that was demonstrated during the darkness which most would more likely remember as a night of rage...

Could it be that this coming August we could see such a blackout happen again? Even a prolonged blackout? I've been thinking about it. Anything is possible. Perhaps it is divine providence that you should mention it now.

The other day I checked to see what day August 14th falls on this year. It falls on a Sunday. Friday, August 12th begins the Jewish Shabbat Chazon:

Shabbat Chazon - Shabbat before Tish'a B'Av (Shabbat of Prophecy/Shabbat of Vision) - שבת חזון | Hebcal Jewish Calendar

Shabbat Chazon ("Sabbath [of] vision" שבת חזון) takes its name from the Haftarah that is read on the Shabbat immediately prior to the mournful fast of Tisha B'Av, from the words of rebuke and doom coming from Isaiah in the Book of Isaiah 1:1-27.

It is also referred to as the Black Sabbath due to its status as the saddest Shabbat of the year (as opposed to the White Sabbath, Shabbat Shuvah, immediately precededing Yom Kippur).

Here are my thoughts about this coming month of August. First, it is notable that Muslims have already held a rally against terrorism leading up to the month of August. Good for them. Perhaps we should focus our attention more on those who didn't join them. Like BLM perhaps?

Should cities in the United States undergo a blackout, I believe violence, vandalism, looting, rape and murder will be unleashed on a scale unprecedented in our history.

A blackout would be perceived as a license for lawlessness by those who have already demonstrated utter disregard for the law. It would also be a means by which we might see martial law enacted - therein bringing about door to door searches, disarming Americans (as was done during Katrina) and forcing law abiding citizens to go to community centers on the premise of security.

In my own spirit, I sense there is something very bad coming and I have considered that a blackout could be the means by which that something very bad could come. It is good to consider all possibilities and be prepared for whatever may come.

Times are rapidly changing in America. Every household should be prepared for sudden disaster - no matter what it may be. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Absolutely, people who are already on edge only need a little incentive to do wrong, and a city wide blackout could ignite a powder keg.

Also, don't know how many posters have been to Washington DC, but 90 degree heat there is as brutal as it is anywhere. I wouldn't go to a rally in that heat either.

Absolutely, people who are already on edge only need a little incentive to do wrong, and a city wide blackout could ignite a powder keg.

Also, don't know how many posters have been to Washington DC, but 90 degree heat there is as brutal as it is anywhere. I wouldn't go to a rally in that heat either.
Yes, imagine if there were to be a Blackout which covered multiple States as the 2003 Blackout event. It is noteworthy to mention that in the 2003 Blackout Martha's Vineyard had electricity and were not touched by the Blackout.

President Obama has made it a tradition to vacation in Martha's Vineyard in the month of August and this coming vacation it was reported that he will possible spend 3 weeks there this time. Should there be a repeat of the 2003 Blackout, I would have to believe Martha's Vineyard would once again not be effected. The Obama's have spent every summer vacation at Martha's Vineyard with the exception of the summer of 2012 as noted in this news article.

Obama to spend final presidential summer at Martha's Vineyard

Preparations Under Way for President's Martha's Vineyard Visit

Last year the Obama family arrived in Martha's Vineyard on August 7th and were scheduled return to Washington on August 23rd according to this news story. According to one news report President Obama cut his vacation short and returned early on August 17th.
Barack Obama on Martha's Vineyard: a presidential vacation
bill-3_3409651b.jpg

President Obama with former President Clinton during last August summer holiday in Martha's Vineyard. The names of those who vacation in Martha's vineyard in the month of August is quite extensive and a veritable who's who among the most powerful, rich and famous.

If there is a major blackout across certain regions of the United States we know that Martha's Vineyard will not be among them.

Blackout hits Northeast United States - Aug 14, 2003 - HISTORY.com

Last edited:
I don't take offense to Obama & his family taking an extended 3 week vacation in Martha's Vineyard this August. Not at all. This is supposed to be his final year in office. It's understandable that they would decide to take a 3 week vacation rather than a 2 week vacation.

I do find it interesting that Martha's Vineyard was not effected by the Northeastern Blackout which occurred on August 14, 2003. Considering that it is located in the Northeastern US... I can only surmise that should there be another Northeastern United States Blackout, Martha's Vineyard would once again not lose its power.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back