Muslims Hold Rally Against Terrorism in DC, 20 Show Up

DC is a heat sink with it's concrete, temperature, and humidity - summers can be brutal there.
Spinning for your Muslim masters.
Go find us one Muslim rally against terrorism on planet earth with more than one thousand in attendance in the past ten years.

Thousands of UK Muslims Hold Mass Peace Rally
Shia Muslims hold large anti ISIS rally in Washington DC

of course...it's ignored by the media: No one covered the Muslim anti-Isis march that took place in London last week
Notice how the media calls Mo a Prophet? Do they ever say Jesus the Messiah?
Muslims riot again after Mohammed cartoons are reprinted by Danish newspapers
Last updated at 16:26 15 February 2008
A fresh round of Muslim protests spread across the world today after Danish newspapers reprinted a cartoon of Mohammed that sparked riots two years ago.

In the several Pakistani cities capital Islamabad, students burnt Danish flags and demanded the ambassador's expulsion after the Prophet was pictured with a bomb in his turban.

One crowd in Mutan shouted "Death to the Cartoonist" and "Boycott, boycott of European products".

While in Gaza thousands of supporters of the Islamist group Hamas demanded that an official apology be made to Muslims.

And last night a school in a Copenhagen suburb was set on fire along with cars and rubbish bins by angry Muslims.

Danish newspapers said they reprinted a cartoon showing the Prophet with a bomb in his turban in protest over a plot to murder the cartoonist.

The original drawing published in September 2005 sparked criticism and riots in the Muslim world because it is forbidden to depict the Prophet.

At least 4,000 Hamas supporters took part in the rally on Friday, many waving green Hamas flags and others holding banners condemning the cartoons and urging Muslims to take action against Denmark.

"Muslims must not be silent against these cartoons which are offensive to the great Prophet Mohammed," one banner read.

Most Muslims consider any depiction of the founder of Islam as offensive.

"We urge Arab and Muslim countries to exert their efforts and to use all pressure tools under their control to stop these organised campaigns that spread hatred of Islam under so-called freedom of expression," a Hamas statement said.

Masked militants also blew up the library of the YMCA in Gaza early on Friday, destroying the building but causing no injuries.

Security sources said they were investigating whether it was an attack on a specifically Christian symbol, and whether it was related to the reprinting of the Danish cartoon.

In Islamabad students chanting the slogans "We condemn blasphemy of Mohammed" and "Send back Danish ambassador”.

The protesters vowed to organize a march from their International Islamic University to a main mosque in the city next Friday if the government didn't accept their demand.

Read more: Muslims riot again after Mohammed cartoons are reprinted by Danish newspapers
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Translation: Must deflect....

deflect what?

Looks like the OP lied...despite the heat, it was still hundreds.

Hundreds rally on National Mall condemning terrorism and Islamophobia
Hundreds? I bet most of these 25 people are tourists who just stopped to see what's going on.
image.png

You missed the part about extreme heat.

That's because the only people who showed up were people of European descent. Odd no Middle Eastern Muslims, who should be used to the heat showed up.

CoF3YLJXEAA_Hyc.jpg:medium
Here's a thought, Maybe if they didn't insist on covering themselves up from head to toe maybe more would have shown up. Wow look at that lack of interest in peace.

Translation: claim that "Odd no Middle Eastern Muslims" showed up debunked, therefore must deflect....

DC is a heat sink with it's concrete, temperature, and humidity - summers can be brutal there.
Spinning for your Muslim masters.
Go find us one Muslim rally against terrorism on planet earth with more than one thousand in attendance in the past ten years.

Thousands of UK Muslims Hold Mass Peace Rally
Shia Muslims hold large anti ISIS rally in Washington DC

of course...it's ignored by the media: No one covered the Muslim anti-Isis march that took place in London last week
Notice how the media calls Mo a Prophet? Do they ever say Jesus the Messiah?
Muslims riot again after Mohammed cartoons are reprinted by Danish newspapers
Last updated at 16:26 15 February 2008
A fresh round of Muslim protests spread across the world today after Danish newspapers reprinted a cartoon of Mohammed that sparked riots two years ago.

In the several Pakistani cities capital Islamabad, students burnt Danish flags and demanded the ambassador's expulsion after the Prophet was pictured with a bomb in his turban.

One crowd in Mutan shouted "Death to the Cartoonist" and "Boycott, boycott of European products".

While in Gaza thousands of supporters of the Islamist group Hamas demanded that an official apology be made to Muslims.

And last night a school in a Copenhagen suburb was set on fire along with cars and rubbish bins by angry Muslims.

Danish newspapers said they reprinted a cartoon showing the Prophet with a bomb in his turban in protest over a plot to murder the cartoonist.

The original drawing published in September 2005 sparked criticism and riots in the Muslim world because it is forbidden to depict the Prophet.

At least 4,000 Hamas supporters took part in the rally on Friday, many waving green Hamas flags and others holding banners condemning the cartoons and urging Muslims to take action against Denmark.

"Muslims must not be silent against these cartoons which are offensive to the great Prophet Mohammed," one banner read.

Most Muslims consider any depiction of the founder of Islam as offensive.

"We urge Arab and Muslim countries to exert their efforts and to use all pressure tools under their control to stop these organised campaigns that spread hatred of Islam under so-called freedom of expression," a Hamas statement said.

Masked militants also blew up the library of the YMCA in Gaza early on Friday, destroying the building but causing no injuries.

Security sources said they were investigating whether it was an attack on a specifically Christian symbol, and whether it was related to the reprinting of the Danish cartoon.

In Islamabad students chanting the slogans "We condemn blasphemy of Mohammed" and "Send back Danish ambassador”.

The protesters vowed to organize a march from their International Islamic University to a main mosque in the city next Friday if the government didn't accept their demand.

Read more: Muslims riot again after Mohammed cartoons are reprinted by Danish newspapers
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Translation: Must deflect....
Nothing to deflect. Tens of millions of Muslims riot and murder around the world over a cartoon of the pedophile warlord Mo and a fake Koran flushing story.
Not a peep with the daily atrocities committed in the name of their god.

That's because the only people who showed up were people of European descent. Odd no Middle Eastern Muslims, who should be used to the heat showed up.

CoF3YLJXEAA_Hyc.jpg:medium
Here's a thought, Maybe if they didn't insist on covering themselves up from head to toe maybe more would have shown up. Wow look at that lack of interest in peace.

Translation: claim that "Odd no Middle Eastern Muslims" showed up debunked, therefore must deflect....
what deflection? The women there are wearing long sleeves with T shirts over the long sleeves, don't you think they'd rather just wear the T shirt? You cited the heat well it's well known that wearing layers of clothes keeps heat in. I know it's what we do in the north east in winter. As for lack of interest is obvious.

And, I will say one more thing. There are 1.5 billion Muslims on earth, if they were REALLY against terrorism there would be no terrorism.

Hell, they beheaded a ten year old the other day! Did you see any Muslims protesting that? I didn't.

anyone here ever see the white house lawn------with NO PEOPLE on a summer day?

My husband does summer fairs in this heat, he still makes money because people still show up.
My husband does summer fairs, he always makes money because people show up regardless of heat.

I have been ----to demonstrations in D. C. in blistering heat---
wall to wall people sitting on the lawn........singing Kumbaya
--------so far we saw a few people standing around----not even
singing and someone SELLING books ???
Where are the big signs?

what about extreme heat? Rain and extreme cold seem to put a damper on rioting and murder rates. Heat seems to facilitate
the festivities. Long ago ----in the midst of day after day of rioting and looting in August heat ----I WAS SO DELIGHTED when it began to rain----

Heat can facilitate violence.

This is true. For the past week I've been thinking about what would happen if a major blackout were to happen in the USA. Given the already volatile climate we are witnessing - both spiritual and in the natural realm, it is good to consider the possibility. What worse month for such an event to occur? Heat can facilitate violence - as you have said.

The month of August is known for its sweltering heat.

On August 14th of 2003, the United States underwent the 2nd largest power outage in history. Reports of looting, rape and murder in New York were downplayed by the news media after the power was reinstated.

THE BLACKOUT OF 2003: The Overview; POWER SURGE BLACKS OUT NORTHEAST, HITTING CITIES IN 8 STATES AND CANADA; MIDDAY SHUTDOWNS DISRUPT MILLIONS

News media slanted the real story with reports of "unity" and "brotherly love" that was demonstrated during the darkness which most would more likely remember as a night of rage...

Could it be that this coming August we could see such a blackout happen again? Even a prolonged blackout? I've been thinking about it. Anything is possible. Perhaps it is divine providence that you should mention it now.

The other day I checked to see what day August 14th falls on this year. It falls on a Sunday. Friday, August 12th begins the Jewish Shabbat Chazon:

Shabbat Chazon - Shabbat before Tish'a B'Av (Shabbat of Prophecy/Shabbat of Vision) - שבת חזון | Hebcal Jewish Calendar

Shabbat Chazon ("Sabbath [of] vision" שבת חזון) takes its name from the Haftarah that is read on the Shabbat immediately prior to the mournful fast of Tisha B'Av, from the words of rebuke and doom coming from Isaiah in the Book of Isaiah 1:1-27.

It is also referred to as the Black Sabbath due to its status as the saddest Shabbat of the year (as opposed to the White Sabbath, Shabbat Shuvah, immediately precededing Yom Kippur).

Shabbat Chazon begins at sundown on Fri, 12 August 2016.
Isaiah 1:1-27 is a very dire warning. People should read it.

Here are my thoughts about this coming month of August. First, it is notable that Muslims have already held a rally against terrorism leading up to the month of August. Good for them. Perhaps we should focus our attention more on those who didn't join them. Like BLM perhaps?

Should cities in the United States undergo a blackout, I believe violence, vandalism, looting, rape and murder will be unleashed on a scale unprecedented in our history.

A blackout would be perceived as a license for lawlessness by those who have already demonstrated utter disregard for the law. It would also be a means by which we might see martial law enacted - therein bringing about door to door searches, disarming Americans (as was done during Katrina) and forcing law abiding citizens to go to community centers on the premise of security.

In my own spirit, I sense there is something very bad coming and I have considered that a blackout could be the means by which that something very bad could come. It is good to consider all possibilities and be prepared for whatever may come.

Times are rapidly changing in America. Every household should be prepared for sudden disaster - no matter what it may be. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back