Muslims Hold Rally Against Terrorism in DC, 20 Show Up

You missed the part about extreme heat.
90's is extreme heat? They were out in blizzards rioting against a cartoon of Mo.

Weather reporters have forcasting heat wave and been telling people to stay out of it, when you add in humidity, it's even higher. Were you out there in it? I wouldn't be. Stupid OP.

what about extreme heat? Rain and extreme cold seem to put a damper on rioting and murder rates. Heat seems to facilitate
the festivities. Long ago ----in the midst of day after day of rioting and looting in August heat ----I WAS SO DELIGHTED when it began to rain----

what about extreme heat? Rain and extreme cold seem to put a damper on rioting and murder rates. Heat seems to facilitate
the festivities. Long ago ----in the midst of day after day of rioting and looting in August heat ----I WAS SO DELIGHTED when it began to rain----

Heat can facilitate violence.

DC is a heat sink with it's concrete, temperature, and humidity - summers can be brutal there.

Heat can facilitate violence.

yes-------especially from people living in HOT apartments---
when evening comes-----they seem to come to life---of course so does everyone else-----some people have a need to sit around with ice pops and some ------sometimes ----feel like
throwing things and looting

Well that's not stopping the protestors in Philadelphia is it? The heat!

I used to live in the DC area - I don't know about Philly, but I wouldn't go out in it. The rally wasn't even a Muslim rally - it was an interfaith rally and there were members from multiple faiths there protesting violence and intolerance. But of course, the right uses it as an excuse to claim Muslims don't speak up against violence because it wasn't a huge group.

Goes to show, Muslims are damned if they do, damned if they don't in this country. Applause for the people of faith that went out in the heat.

I used to live in the DC area - I don't know about Philly, but I wouldn't go out in it. The rally wasn't even a Muslim rally - it was an interfaith rally and there were members from multiple faiths there protesting violence and intolerance. But of course, the right uses it as an excuse to claim Muslims don't speak up against violence because it wasn't a huge group.

Goes to show, Muslims are damned if they do, damned if they don't in this country. Applause for the people of faith that went out in the heat.

good idea---PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR......

The rally was organized by Mosques.

How many tens of thousands will be protesting in the heat wave in Phili?

There are 1.5 billion Muslims in this world. They do not speak out against terrorism and violence. I have heard of maybe 2 or 3 out of 1.5 billion.

Doesn't really matter.. Western muslims aren't the big problem. Its the ones that are breed with Islamic hate in the ME.

Forum List

Back