Muslims Hold Rally Against Terrorism in DC, 20 Show Up

DC is a heat sink with it's concrete, temperature, and humidity - summers can be brutal there.
Spinning for your Muslim masters.
Go find us one Muslim rally against terrorism on planet earth with more than one thousand in attendance in the past ten years.

Thousands of UK Muslims Hold Mass Peace Rally
Shia Muslims hold large anti ISIS rally in Washington DC

of course...it's ignored by the media: No one covered the Muslim anti-Isis march that took place in London last week

Doesn't really matter.. Western muslims aren't the big problem. Its the ones that are breed with Islamic hate in the ME.

clearly, you have never encountered muslims from south east asia-------or---- DA BALKANS----or out there etc etc

You missed the part about extreme heat.

That's because the only people who showed up were people of European descent. Odd no Middle Eastern Muslims, who should be used to the heat showed up.

Middle eastern people are HUMAN BEANS TOO-------
at 95 FAHRENHEIT---do they not sweat ???
I didn't know beans sweat. It's going to be hot today I better put my Green beans in the AC.

That's because the only people who showed up were people of European descent. Odd no Middle Eastern Muslims, who should be used to the heat showed up.

CoF3YLJXEAA_Hyc.jpg:medium

Well that's not stopping the protestors in Philadelphia is it? The heat!

I used to live in the DC area - I don't know about Philly, but I wouldn't go out in it. The rally wasn't even a Muslim rally - it was an interfaith rally and there were members from multiple faiths there protesting violence and intolerance. But of course, the right uses it as an excuse to claim Muslims don't speak up against violence because it wasn't a huge group.

Goes to show, Muslims are damned if they do, damned if they don't in this country. Applause for the people of faith that went out in the heat.
The rally was organized by Mosques.

How many tens of thousands will be protesting in the heat wave in Phili?
Lets do an experiment in Philly. It's supposed to be hot there right? So lets burn a Koran and see how many Muslim show up to protest. ***Sarcasm not intending to burn a Koran in Philly***

Middle eastern people are HUMAN BEANS TOO-------
at 95 FAHRENHEIT---do they not sweat ???
I didn't know beans sweat. It's going to be hot today I better put my Green beans in the AC.

If you have your green beans HANGIN' off the poles-------bettah get them now and shove them in the fridge---weird things happen to green beans----I think high humidity screws them up (do not quote me)

Well that's not stopping the protestors in Philadelphia is it? The heat!

I used to live in the DC area - I don't know about Philly, but I wouldn't go out in it. The rally wasn't even a Muslim rally - it was an interfaith rally and there were members from multiple faiths there protesting violence and intolerance. But of course, the right uses it as an excuse to claim Muslims don't speak up against violence because it wasn't a huge group.

Goes to show, Muslims are damned if they do, damned if they don't in this country. Applause for the people of faith that went out in the heat.
The rally was organized by Mosques.

How many tens of thousands will be protesting in the heat wave in Phili?
Lets do an experiment in Philly. It's supposed to be hot there right? So lets burn a Koran and see how many Muslim show up to protest. ***Sarcasm not intending to burn a Koran in Philly***

I have a whole bunch of korans-------anyone eager to burn a koran----you need not buy one----the Saudi embassy and lots
of muslims here and there give them away. It is better not to
burn things for fun-------fires can get out of hand

DC is a heat sink with it's concrete, temperature, and humidity - summers can be brutal there.
Go find us one Muslim rally against terrorism on planet earth with more than one thousand in attendance in the past ten years.

of course...it's ignored by the media: No one covered the Muslim anti-Isis march that took place in London last week
Notice how the media calls Mo a Prophet? Do they ever say Jesus the Messiah?
Muslims riot again after Mohammed cartoons are reprinted by Danish newspapers
Last updated at 16:26 15 February 2008
A fresh round of Muslim protests spread across the world today after Danish newspapers reprinted a cartoon of Mohammed that sparked riots two years ago.

In the several Pakistani cities capital Islamabad, students burnt Danish flags and demanded the ambassador's expulsion after the Prophet was pictured with a bomb in his turban.

One crowd in Mutan shouted "Death to the Cartoonist" and "Boycott, boycott of European products".

While in Gaza thousands of supporters of the Islamist group Hamas demanded that an official apology be made to Muslims.

And last night a school in a Copenhagen suburb was set on fire along with cars and rubbish bins by angry Muslims.

Danish newspapers said they reprinted a cartoon showing the Prophet with a bomb in his turban in protest over a plot to murder the cartoonist.

The original drawing published in September 2005 sparked criticism and riots in the Muslim world because it is forbidden to depict the Prophet.

At least 4,000 Hamas supporters took part in the rally on Friday, many waving green Hamas flags and others holding banners condemning the cartoons and urging Muslims to take action against Denmark.

"Muslims must not be silent against these cartoons which are offensive to the great Prophet Mohammed," one banner read.

Most Muslims consider any depiction of the founder of Islam as offensive.

"We urge Arab and Muslim countries to exert their efforts and to use all pressure tools under their control to stop these organised campaigns that spread hatred of Islam under so-called freedom of expression," a Hamas statement said.

Masked militants also blew up the library of the YMCA in Gaza early on Friday, destroying the building but causing no injuries.

Security sources said they were investigating whether it was an attack on a specifically Christian symbol, and whether it was related to the reprinting of the Danish cartoon.

In Islamabad students chanting the slogans "We condemn blasphemy of Mohammed" and "Send back Danish ambassador”.

The protesters vowed to organize a march from their International Islamic University to a main mosque in the city next Friday if the government didn't accept their demand.

Read more: Muslims riot again after Mohammed cartoons are reprinted by Danish newspapers
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I can burn them on my computer...less travel.

Notice how the media calls Mo a Prophet? Do they ever say Jesus the Messiah?
Muslims riot again after Mohammed cartoons are reprinted by Danish newspapers
Last updated at 16:26 15 February 2008
A fresh round of Muslim protests spread across the world today after Danish newspapers reprinted a cartoon of Mohammed that sparked riots two years ago.

In the several Pakistani cities capital Islamabad, students burnt Danish flags and demanded the ambassador's expulsion after the Prophet was pictured with a bomb in his turban.

One crowd in Mutan shouted "Death to the Cartoonist" and "Boycott, boycott of European products".

While in Gaza thousands of supporters of the Islamist group Hamas demanded that an official apology be made to Muslims.

And last night a school in a Copenhagen suburb was set on fire along with cars and rubbish bins by angry Muslims.

Danish newspapers said they reprinted a cartoon showing the Prophet with a bomb in his turban in protest over a plot to murder the cartoonist.

The original drawing published in September 2005 sparked criticism and riots in the Muslim world because it is forbidden to depict the Prophet.

At least 4,000 Hamas supporters took part in the rally on Friday, many waving green Hamas flags and others holding banners condemning the cartoons and urging Muslims to take action against Denmark.

"Muslims must not be silent against these cartoons which are offensive to the great Prophet Mohammed," one banner read.

Most Muslims consider any depiction of the founder of Islam as offensive.

"We urge Arab and Muslim countries to exert their efforts and to use all pressure tools under their control to stop these organised campaigns that spread hatred of Islam under so-called freedom of expression," a Hamas statement said.

Masked militants also blew up the library of the YMCA in Gaza early on Friday, destroying the building but causing no injuries.

Security sources said they were investigating whether it was an attack on a specifically Christian symbol, and whether it was related to the reprinting of the Danish cartoon.

In Islamabad students chanting the slogans "We condemn blasphemy of Mohammed" and "Send back Danish ambassador”.

The protesters vowed to organize a march from their International Islamic University to a main mosque in the city next Friday if the government didn't accept their demand.

Read more: Muslims riot again after Mohammed cartoons are reprinted by Danish newspapers
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Translation: Must deflect....

Forum List

Back