Muslims Desecrate Cross of Christ

That is on topic, Stumpy. You just don't like it because it puts you on the spot. And if you wanna jack off go ahead, but I don't need to hear about it.
The topic is some Pakistani Muslims tearing down and desecrating a Christian cross. You are just like the other guy, mentally ill. I bet you post about Trump next.

It does not happen an “awful lot”. It is horrible and should be punishable by hanging, and it goes on way too much.
No one takes seriously what you propose. You're nobody.

Go protest democracy, and attack Law Enforcement and threaten to kill some duly elected officials.

You don’t know what the word “just” means. But but but but

Lib
What is terrible is radical imbeciles -- like you.

fruitcake-of-the.jpg

The topic is some Pakistani Muslims tearing down and desecrating a Christian cross. You are just like the other guy, mentally ill. I bet you post about Trump next.
I'm asking you a direct question that is pertinent to the topic.

You avoiding it tells us you know you are wrong.

There links right here in this thread that prove you are wrong.
Define “an awful lot”. Are you telling me that on the other end of this link I am going to find a study on cleric child sex abuse that states, It happens an awful lot”? Is this what you think I will find? LOL!!

You are nuttier than squirrel shit.

tens of thousands of cases.
Sigh … Are you really going to make me explain the obvious to you? There could be 100 of those cases attributed to a single perp assaulting 1 or 3 victims. These sick fuckers tend to not be one-and-done types. Molesters do it over and over.

My point is that it is not as widespread as one may think. It’s not like you are going to walk into any church and be confronted with a gang of naked priests with hard-ons.

The “awful lot” standard is too subjective to be of any use.

naw, they just ruin lives by raping boys and girls.
Muslims do it a lot more, dumbass.

Muslims believe Allah does not see what happens at night or out at sea, so some commit every kind of depravity

imaginable given those circumstances.

As surely as the sun rises in the morning, it sets at night. Every night.

Last edited:
Muslims do it a lot more, dumbass.

Muslims believe Allah does not see what happens at night or out at sea, so some commit every kind of depravity

imaginable given those circumstances.
Oh I see... like Trump lies more than anyone in his position. thank you

Are you sure about that? 'Cause it happens and awful lot.
Please cite your authority.
We know the books teachers are using to inculcate children. Parents are at school board meetings screaming about it. In California, one school had so many child predators teaching that the whole school was closed. Teacher is synonymous with predator.

Why cares? Christians leaders are raping boys and girls, while hiding behind the cross.
I think you missed the memo.

Conservatives are pivoting away from accusing Democrats of being pedophiles 24/7, and returning to Islamophobia.

An oldie but a goodie from the early 2000s. :)

Please cite your authority.
We know the books teachers are using to inculcate children. Parents are at school board meetings screaming about it. In California, one school had so many child predators teaching that the whole school was closed. Teacher is synonymous with predator.
Whoopsie.

Not pivoting away apparently.

It's an add on.

An old accessory, but looks dashing on the conservative lady in the know.

Or so she believes.

Raping children is not taught as a practice of Christianity.
False.

Read the Bible.

It glorifies the rape, torture and murder of children.
Because of accessibility to children gays and pedophiles are drawn to being a cleric . This is much like being a school teacher. The major difference being that nothing in the Church teaches children about the pleasures of adult child sex. In school many books teach that very thing.
See above.

Nuns used crucifixes to rape girls during decades of abuse carried out by clergy in France's Catholic Church that saw attacks on 330,000 children covered up 'by a veil of silence', damning report finds​

• Pope Francis expressed to the victims his 'great sorrow, for their wounds'
  • An estimated 330,000 children were victims of sex abuse in France since 1950
  • Scale of the number of attacks was covered up for decades by a 'veil of silence'
  • Report was released Tuesday after after two-and-a-half-years of investigations
They're merely doing as the Bible instructs.

Forum List

Back