Muslims Desecrate Cross of Christ

I bet you are great at social functions, Dante.
I've been to quite a few with religious leaders of varying levels. Catholic, Orthodox Christians. Never reallyw as interested in the Protestant cults, even though my family roots in North America are deep in them.

I mean, they can do their own thing in their countries, I guess. But it is still a rather hateful and non-inclusive act against the Christians there. In fact, it is an act of violence, fear, and intimidation. We should treat these people like they are from back in Flintstone times if they are going to act this way.
How did you feel when that whack-job preacher was burning Qurans, Stumpy?

irony alert

and it's about religious people and crimes
LOL! No. It is about Muslims in Pakistan tearing up a Christian cross.

You are mentally ill. You may as well bring dildos and toaster ovens into the conversation now, you friggin’ weirdo.

How did you feel when that whack-job preacher was burning Qurans, Stumpy?
First off, like others you are engaging in mindless whataboutism. Please, try to stay on topic or I may have to ask you to go jack off somewhere else, honey.

You are mentally ill. You may as well bring dildos and toaster ovens into the conversation now, you friggin’ weirdo.
So it's about a religious group acting badly and attacking another religious group's symbols?

Wow! You must be really upset with the people who tore up and burned Korans and Jewish Bibles, and...

Koran Burning at U.S. Base Sparks Afghan Protests​

NATO officials acknowledge copies of the Koran were burned at the U.S. base.

General Petraeus: Burn a Quran Day Could 'Endanger Troops'​

Petraeus: Pastor's plan to burn Qurans on Sept. 11 could "endanger troops."

Forum List

Back