Muslims Desecrate Cross of Christ

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

I mean, they can do their own thing in their countries, I guess. But it is still a rather hateful and non-inclusive act against the Christians there. In fact, it is an act of violence, fear, and intimidation. We should treat these people like they are from back in Flintstone times if they are going to act this way.

I mean, they can do their own thing in their countries, I guess. But it is still a rather hateful and non-inclusive act against the Christians there. In fact, it is an act of violence, fear, and intimidation. We should treat these people like they are from back in Flintstone times if they are going to act this way.

ISIS is the enemy of all Muslims.

Why cares? Christians leaders are raping boys and girls, while hiding behind the cross.

So you're saying both religions are similarly terrible. good for you.

usmb nutty.jpg

naw, they just ruin lives by raping boys and girls.
Raping children is not taught as a practice of Christianity. Because of accessibility to children gays and pedophiles are drawn to being a cleric . This is much like being a school teacher. The major difference being that nothing in the Church teaches children about the pleasures of adult child sex. In school many books teach that very thing.

Raping children is not taught as a practice of Christianity. Because of accessibility to children gays and pedophiles are drawn to being a cleric . This is much like being a school teacher. The major difference being that nothing in the Church teaches children about the pleasures of adult child sex. In school many books teach that very thing.

Nuns used crucifixes to rape girls during decades of abuse carried out by clergy in France's Catholic Church that saw attacks on 330,000 children covered up 'by a veil of silence', damning report finds​

• Pope Francis expressed to the victims his 'great sorrow, for their wounds'
  • An estimated 330,000 children were victims of sex abuse in France since 1950
  • Scale of the number of attacks was covered up for decades by a 'veil of silence'
  • Report was released Tuesday after after two-and-a-half-years of investigations

It catalogs horrific instances of abuse: a priest who raped a young girl in the hospital after she had her tonsils out; a victim tied up and whipped with leather straps by a priest; and another priest who was allowed to stay in ministry after impregnating a young girl and arranging for her to have an abortion

right...

I am sure you have a reference for your allegations

Nuns used crucifixes to rape girls during decades of abuse carried out by clergy in France's Catholic Church that saw attacks on 330,000 children covered up 'by a veil of silence', damning report finds​

• Scale of the number of attacks was covered up for decades by a 'veil of silence'
  • was released Tuesday after after two-and-a-half-years of investigations
Please cite the authority in the Church that advocated this practice.

Although it could be a similar circumstance to the Catholic boarding schools in Canada. Thousands of children were alleged buried in secret mass graves.

I haven't heard of Christian churches beheading or stoning people to death for a couple centuries either.
Christians usually do not drag gays to the roofs of high buildings then throw them off to their deaths while laughing at them.

• Report was released Tuesday after after two-and-a-half-years of investigations
I bet you are great at social functions, Dante.

Forum List

Back