Muslims Desecrate Cross of Christ

Christians usually do not drag gays to the roofs of high buildings then throw them off to their deaths while laughing at them.
Too busy raping, torturing and murdering them (by other methods)?

Afraid of heights?

Whataboutism. What fucking malfunction is keeping you from staying on the topic of the thread?

This is clear evidence of mental illness.
Good point.

Your Islamophobia is both hypocritical and ironic as well as bigoted.

And possibly evidence of mental illness...?

Glad we're back on track. :)

LOL! No. It is about Muslims in Pakistan tearing up a Christian cross.

You are mentally ill. You may as well bring dildos and toaster ovens into the conversation now, you friggin’ weirdo.
Dante's replies are very much on topic.

Your hypocritical Islamophobia is very much front and center as a topic here, unintended as this may have been.

Sigh … Are you really going to make me explain the obvious to you? There could be 100 of those cases attributed to a single perp assaulting 1 or 3 victims. These sick fuckers tend to not be one-and-done types. Molesters do it over and over.

My point is that it is not as widespread as one may think. It’s not like you are going to walk into any church and be confronted with a gang of naked priests with hard-ons.

The “awful lot” standard is too subjective to be of any use.
even if every prist only molested two or three victims it's still tens of thousands.

The Muslem hoards have been at war with Christianity for thousands of years. Why should we get excited about Muslem fanatics desecrating Christian icons in foreign lands when American liberals celebrated an "art" show featuring "Christ Piss" and the Iconic Virgin smeared with animal feces?

Koran Burning at U.S. Base Sparks Afghan Protests​

NATO officials acknowledge copies of the Koran were burned at the U.S. base.

General Petraeus: Burn a Quran Day Could 'Endanger Troops'​

Petraeus: Pastor's plan to burn Qurans on Sept. 11 could "endanger troops."

Stop. Being. On. Topic.

It's causing you to win the thread, and that will upset the OP. :eek:

I am Jewish. Never read the Bible. Yeah it’s bad. Almost as bad as being a Lib.

I kid. Relax, snowflake.
I'm just here to remind people that leftists aren't liberals; I point out that the Bible isn't for kids as a side hustle. :)

The Muslem hoards have been at war with Christianity for thousands of years. Why should we get excited about Muslem fanatics desecrating Christian icons in foreign lands when American liberals celebrated an "art" show featuring "Christ Piss" and the Iconic Virgin smeared with animal feces?
Piss Christ; it's a work of genius - iconic.

But yeah, Christians have a horrendous history of brutal depravity and violence, including the glorification of child rape, torture and murder.

Forum List

Back