Muslims attack now londoners drinking beer.

Lefties are so stupid. They have no idea that the most moderate muslims are more conservative than the most right wing evangelicals. But they would never vote for an evangelical while ostracizing anyone who would even think about disparaging a muslim. Morons.

what are you struggling to say?
You just illustrated my post.

I did? because I said that muslims drink beer?
No, because you demonstrated the stupidity of a lefty.

In what way is my comment stupid?
We could explain it to you, but you're too stupid to understand it. Your initial confusion about a simple post was a dead give away.

The ragheads had better mind their manners. There are certain Europeans who have a reputation for dealing rather harshly with ethnic groups they deem undesirable.

british boys--------way back when I was a freshman in undergraduate school---LOOOONG ago-------I did a cream puff course called "SOCIOLOGY OF MINORITIES" (an easy A --and three credits-----good for my GPA). WAAAYY back then-------circa 1970 there was something going on in LONDON-----british boys were attacking anyone they thought was Pakistani----the social phenomenon was
being called "paki-bashing"------The idiot course required a "paper" on a minority
issue of choice. ------I like to CHOOOSE what nobody else does------almost half
the class chose "black americans" -----and the other almost half----"native americans"-------I did "PAKI-BASHING" ---(to avoid fighting for materials in the library) Paki bashing was real--------my very own NOW hubby----who by APPEARANCE can be easily taken for a "PAKI"-----was bashed (the "bobbies" saved him) Back then some politician name ENOCH POWELL predicted hell
on earth for Great Britain because of the immigrants coming in (it was a bit before 1970) I was a flower child back then and-----considered Enoch Powell----a nasty guy

what are you struggling to say?

We could explain it to you, but you're too stupid to understand it. Your initial confusion about a simple post was a dead give away.

I am actually quite bright-----a VERY BRIGHT PROFESSOR IN COLLEGE ONCE SAID----"if you cannot explain it----YOU do not understand it"

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Once again you prove that you can rope in any number of idiots with a video that shows british drunks throwing chairs at innocent marchers.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Once again you prove that you can rope in any number of idiots with a video that shows british drunks throwing chairs at innocent marchers.

I did not find the video at all clear as to who was doing what. The situation should be examined. There were "marchers" there? I did not see any kind of "marching"-----or----I would assume you meant to imply some sort of organized peaceful demonstration

I am actually quite bright-----a VERY BRIGHT PROFESSOR IN COLLEGE ONCE SAID----"if you cannot explain it----YOU do not understand it"
I guess that's why you responded to him by saying "what are you struggling to say?". You don't understand his simple point.

I guess that's why you responded to him by saying "what are you struggling to say?". You don't understand his simple point.

If the point is "simple" YOU SHOULD be able to explain it in a single sentence----
or if you must----two sentences.

If the point is "simple" YOU SHOULD be able to explain it in a single sentence----
I don't explain things to retards who have already shown they can't understand simple things.

I don't explain things to retards who have already shown they can't understand simple things.

In the course of my life ----I have done work as a teacher now and then------although teaching is not my profession. As a college kid I managed to pull
really dull kids thru high school plane geometry and I was drafted into the
REMEDIAL ROOM----by my college to help dull USA born kids to learn how to
write a sentence in standard English. ------I did some sub-teaching in my son's
school for------several months----in exchange for tuition. Your excuse for
NOT teaching because the "student is dull"-----is really silly

I did not find the video at all clear as to who was doing what. The situation should be examined. There were "marchers" there? I did not see any kind of "marching"-----or----I would assume you meant to imply some sort of organized peaceful demonstration
A muslim march goes past a pub on a warm day. There is only one thing that happened here.

A muslim march goes past a pub on a warm day. There is only one thing that happened here.

OH!!! you know what happened. Some peaceful muslims walked past a pub----and the people in the pub attacked them. Do you have any idea why the people
in the pub attacked?

B

OH!!! you know what happened. Some peaceful muslims walked past a pub----and the people in the pub attacked them. Do you have any idea why the people
in the pub attacked?
Bigots and beer. Its british culture.

The Brit's like all other white cultures S-T-U-P-I-D-L-Y stopped having children, and now they will get to pay the price for their narcissistic idiocy.

I made the point in two sentences.
I compared muslims to evangelicals and then juxtaposed lefties' hypocritical attitudes towards both.

Look what will be happen in any western country where a muslim will have a high office.
London. Muslims are emboldened to attack white christian british citizens.

Solution: Prohibition of Islam and deportation of all Muslims.

Won't happen in an armed country. Which is one of the many reasons the left wants us disarmed.

Completely agree. Lefts disarm folks and then kill them.

Your 'innocent marchers' shall leave Britain and go back to their dirty failed 'countries' of origin. Britain for brits, not for camel jockeys!

Your 'innocent marchers' shall leave Britain and go back to their dirty failed 'countries' of origin. Britain for brits, not for camel jockeys!
Maybe you should apologise to them for putting up a lying OP.

Maybe you should apologise to them for putting up a lying OP.

Only muslims by Taqqiya are spreading 24/7 lies

Forum List

Back