Muslims attack now londoners drinking beer.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Once again you prove that you can rope in any number of idiots with a video that shows british drunks throwing chairs at innocent marchers.

Your 'innocent marchers' shall leave Britain and go back to their dirty failed 'countries' of origin. Britain for brits, not for camel jockeys!
Maybe you should apologise to them for putting up a lying OP.

Only muslims by Taqqiya are spreading 24/7 lies
They would struggle to match your output.

In what way is my comment stupid?
We could explain it to you, but you're too stupid to understand it. Your initial confusion about a simple post was a dead give away.

I am actually quite bright-----a VERY BRIGHT PROFESSOR IN COLLEGE ONCE SAID----"if you cannot explain it----YOU do not understand it"
I guess that's why you responded to him by saying "what are you struggling to say?". You don't understand his simple point.

If the point is "simple" YOU SHOULD be able to explain it in a single sentence----
or if you must----two sentences.
I made the point in two sentences.
I compared muslims to evangelicals and then juxtaposed lefties' hypocritical attitudes towards both.

yes----you made that (the one described above) assertion ----but you did not
provide so much as a clue as to HOW they are comparable. Your assertion is
about as clear as "you are a pile of shit" as a statement of "fact"

146scr.jpg

We could explain it to you, but you're too stupid to understand it. Your initial confusion about a simple post was a dead give away.

I am actually quite bright-----a VERY BRIGHT PROFESSOR IN COLLEGE ONCE SAID----"if you cannot explain it----YOU do not understand it"
I guess that's why you responded to him by saying "what are you struggling to say?". You don't understand his simple point.

If the point is "simple" YOU SHOULD be able to explain it in a single sentence----
I compared muslims to evangelicals and then juxtaposed lefties' hypocritical attitudes towards both.

Stop. Your bullshit rationalization exposes your fraud. Lefties disparage evangelicals, defend moderate muslims but refuse to acknowledge that moderate muslims are more conservatively extreme than evangelicals. Why are you being so obtuse about that obvious reality?

Lefties are so stupid. They have no idea that the most moderate muslims are more conservative than the most right wing evangelicals. But they would never vote for an evangelical while ostracizing anyone who would even think about disparaging a muslim. Morons.
They are radical, not conservative.

Stop. Your bullshit rationalization exposes your fraud. Lefties disparage evangelicals, defend moderate muslims but refuse to acknowledge that moderate muslims are more conservatively extreme than evangelicals. Why are you being so obtuse about that obvious reality?

I am a registered democrat------which I assume would be your criterion for being
a "lefty" I am left handed----but never disparage evangelicals -----and do not
actively "defend" moderate muslims <<<< I am not even sure what that term
means. I see no "OBVIOUS REALITIES" in anything you post

Lefties are so stupid. They have no idea that the most moderate muslims are more conservative than the most right wing evangelicals. But they would never vote for an evangelical while ostracizing anyone who would even think about disparaging a muslim. Morons.
No, they're ultra-conservative. The terrorist variety are radical.

No, they're ultra-conservative. The terrorist variety are radical.
Conservatism has absolutely nothing to do with religion.

Look what will be happen in any western country where a muslim will have a high office.
London. Muslims are emboldened to attack white christian british citizens.

Solution: Prohibition of Islam and deportation of all Muslims.

That's a fake video.

Do you know how you can tell?

It's sunny in London!

As if.

Look what will be happen in any western country where a muslim will have a high office.
London. Muslims are emboldened to attack white christian british citizens.

Solution: Prohibition of Islam and deportation of all Muslims.

That's a fake video.

Do you know how you can tell?

It's sunny in London!

As if.

I have it on good authority that there are at least ten minutes of sunniness in
London each week--------by royal decree-----the smog DISSOLVES

anyone have any MORE on that PUB RUMBLE in London?-----the video does
not reveal enough to even cast an opinion

I think Obama needs to get ahead of this situtation. He needs to have a pulled pork sandwich/ beer summit.

Getting back to the pub rumble-----the citation provides very little information as to what ACTUALLY happened-----What actually happened seems very important to me IN LIGHT OF THE COMMENTS OF MAYOR KHAN. If you recall---Mayor Khan kinda blamed Islamic unrest on "ANTI ISLAM" sentiment. We got two sides of the story on this thread. 1) peaceful muslims---perhaps some with a sign in
support of Palestinians passed a "sidewalk pub" in London and ----SUDDENLY
the beer drinking brits lifted their faces from their beer mugs and began to throw
tables and chairs at the muslims, 2) Muslims----perhaps not so peaceful ---
INITIATED the unrest

Here is my take on LONDON BRITS. Given a group of muslims strolling
past happy hour at the pub-------London brits would not so much as glance
at them. It seems VERY IMPORTANT TO ME in lite of the words of the
MAYOR_-------does know ACTUALLY what happened? To me his words
were actually INFLAMMATORY------they almost justified Islamic violence----
"because they don't like you"

Last edited:
Many believe that with a muslim Mayor that muslims will impose sharia, fundamentalist sharia
It is not just London, this is happening across europe

Police 'covered up' violent campaign to turn London area 'Islamic'

‘Muslims Lives Matter’ Demonstrators Clash With Police In Rotherham

Oh sheeeesh----look who is the most "accepting" person in the world------
****ME*****!!!!!!!!!
I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A LONDON MAYOR MEANS "SHARIAH FOR
ALL" .......however, I do believe that for some very simple minded
young muslims-------a London mayor is a LICENSE for
muzzie disorder------AND...the statement of ------
the mayor-----which amounted to----"of course muslims
will riot unless the world kisses muzzie ass"

Many believe that with a muslim Mayor that muslims will impose sharia, fundamentalist sharia
It is not just London, this is happening across europe

Police 'covered up' violent campaign to turn London area 'Islamic'

‘Muslims Lives Matter’ Demonstrators Clash With Police In Rotherham

Oh sheeeesh----look who is the most "accepting" person in the world------
****ME*****!!!!!!!!!
I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A LONDON MAYOR MEANS "SHARIAH FOR
ALL" .......however, I do believe that for some very simple minded
young muslims-------a London mayor is a LICENSE for
muzzie disorder------AND...the statement of ------
the mayor-----which amounted to----"of course muslims
will riot unless the world kisses muzzie ass"

Trouble is lead by young adult males, they think they can get away with more because of the mayor, even though he did not run as a fundamentalist muslim. The youths think muslim mayor will permit sharia being imposed. He won't

Khan is a third generation brit from a sunni family but viewed as secular. Not some wild radical that will be changing the laws.

Getting back to the pub rumble-----the citation provides very little information as to what ACTUALLY happened-----What actually happened seems very important to me IN LIGHT OF THE COMMENTS OF MAYOR KHAN. If you recall---Mayor Khan kinda blamed Islamic unrest on "ANTI ISLAM" sentiment. We got two sides of the story on this thread. 1) peaceful muslims---perhaps some with a sign in
support of Palestinians passed a "sidewalk pub" in London and ----SUDDENLY
the beer drinking brits lifted their faces from their beer mugs and began to throw
tables and chairs at the muslims, 2) Muslims----perhaps not so peaceful ---
INITIATED the unrest

Here is my take on LONDON BRITS. Given a group of muslims strolling
past happy hour at the pub-------London brits would not so much as glance
at them. It seems VERY IMPORTANT TO ME in lite of the words of the
MAYOR_-------does know ACTUALLY what happened? To me his words
were actually INFLAMMATORY------they almost justified Islamic violence----
"because they don't like you"
Its not in London. It was Cardiff in 2014. The OP is a lie.

Forum List

Back