The Rise of the Collegiate Snowflake

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
There is no doubt this current crop of students are brainwashed beyond hope.
Wonder what these pieces of shit will be like ten years from now ?

In today’s university, nearly everyone looks for some claim to oppression

Collegiate snowflakes are everywhere. They avoid hearing a dissonant voice, a controversial idea, or an intellectual challenge. They demand safe spaces for their intellectual conformity and trigger warnings to give them advance notice that they might hear something that would upset them. Scrawl the words “Donald Trump” on campus and the snowflakes demand psychological counseling and sedatives.

There was always a shadow university, an oligarchic bureaucracy wedded to the cultural mores of the time. Decades ago they did not call it the office of resident life or the office of diversity and opportunity. But there was the office of the dean of women and the corresponding one of the dean of men.

The dean of women was usually a post-menopausal virgin whose tacit job description was to create an environment where no coed lost her virginity on campus. Strict separation of the sexes in housing, the implementation of curfews for coeds, and keeping birth control devices out of campus-based drugstores were the office’s obsessions. The dean of men had a similar mandate.

Recenlty i tried to do some retooling at TAFE. These older dykes jumped around like monkeys at me. It might seem unimportant, but menacing is a crime for a reason. Its humiliating.

Anyway, if i dared even look victimized in my mood or demeanor (it was pretty hard to look chipper!) the teachers would stand over me and menace me. They are cry bullies. They want to be the aggressor but dont you take their precious victim hood away from them.

One day i will order men to shoot them on their knees and kick them into the ditch where they belong.

Recenlty i tried to do some retooling at TAFE. These older dykes jumped around like monkeys at me. It might seem unimportant, but menacing is a crime for a reason. Its humiliating.

Anyway, if i dared even look victimized in my mood or demeanor (it was pretty hard to look chipper!) the teachers would stand over me and menace me. They are cry bullies. They want to be the aggressor but dont you take their precious victim hood away from them.

One day i will order men to shoot them on their knees and kick them into the ditch where they belong.

Big violent dreams for such an odd little man.

Aww. Bulldog has no fat gut bulldykes in his bed. Good luck with your lesbian dreams, coward.

Oh and i'm not little.

Aww. Bulldog has no fat gut bulldykes in his bed. Good luck with your lesbian dreams, coward.

None now, but that don't mean it won't ever happen again. Why do you get a nut thinking about Hitler type murder? You nuts?

And Bulldust, when the day of the rope comes, we will be short on rope(morally) and i will make it my mission to see bulldykes hung instead of non whites.

None now, but that don't mean it won't ever happen again. Why do you get a nut thinking about Hitler type murder? You nuts?
I WANT JUSTICE.

I WANT JUSTICE.

Yep. You're nuts.

Collegiate snowflakes are everywhere. They avoid hearing a dissonant voice, a controversial idea, or an intellectual challenge. They demand safe spaces for their intellectual conformity and trigger warnings to give them advance notice that they might hear something that would upset them. Scrawl the words “Donald Trump” on campus and the snowflakes demand psychological counseling and sedatives.

There was always a shadow university, an oligarchic bureaucracy wedded to the cultural mores of the time. Decades ago they did not call it the office of resident life or the office of diversity and opportunity. But there was the office of the dean of women and the corresponding one of the dean of men.

The dean of women was usually a post-menopausal virgin whose tacit job description was to create an environment where no coed lost her virginity on campus. Strict separation of the sexes in housing, the implementation of curfews for coeds, and keeping birth control devices out of campus-based drugstores were the office’s obsessions. The dean of men had a similar mandate.

The average college freshman reads on the 7th grade level. My daughter graduated from college and I can barely read her writing due to new speak using truncated English. She was smart enough to use college and become a registered nurse in a major hospital without a student loan.

Younger people have abbreviated words to the point of almost developing a new language. It's frustrating for people who don't know what they consider to be universally known. I'll agree if you want to call it rude, but it isn't a sign of low intelligence.

All languages are living and evolving but using abbreviated words are devolving going back to the grunts of apes.

Last edited:
The average college freshman reads on the 7th grade level. My daughter graduated from college and I can barely read her writing due to new speak using truncated English. She was smart enough to use college and become a registered nurse in a major hospital without a student loan.

This is true, in my opinion it is not just a failure of K-12 education - but a "bookless" culture.
Kids don't read. You don't read - you don't develop a broad vocabulary.
I am amazed how many times I am talking to my kids friends (son 21 and daughter 26) and I get confused looks. I am using what I would consider to be average words....so let's say I say someone is eccentric..."what does that mean"? For pete's sake you are acing math theory but you don't know what the word eccentric means??

This is true, in my opinion it is not just a failure of K-12 education - but a "bookless" culture.
I am amazed how many times I am talking to my kids friends (son 21 and daughter 26) and I get confused looks. I am using what I would consider to be average words....so let's say I say someone is eccentric..."what does that mean"? For pete's sake you are acing math theory but you don't know what the word eccentric means??

It's a shame you didn't bother to teach them as they were growing up.

:eusa_eh:
Teach my kids friends? My kids read...we have 4 Kindles on our membership. They always read. Not talking about my own kids.

Bet she knows what "micro-aggression", and "safe-spaces" means though.

:eusa_eh:
Teach my kids friends? My kids read...we have 4 Kindles on our membership. They always read. Not talking about my own kids.

My mistake. The response was intended for xband who said he could barely read his daughters writing due to truncated English.

There will be the same kind of divide as there was in medieval times. The gentry could read and write. The peasantry could not.

Forum List

Back