Muslims attack now londoners drinking beer.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Look what will be happen in any western country where a muslim will have a high office.
London. Muslims are emboldened to attack white christian british citizens.

Solution: Prohibition of Islam and deportation of all Muslims.

Well it's easy to be brave when the establishment is on your side.

i wouldnt extend that wellbeing to attacking people, but im better than everyone else.

Lefties are so stupid. They have no idea that the most moderate muslims are more conservative than the most right wing evangelicals. But they would never vote for an evangelical while ostracizing anyone who would even think about disparaging a muslim. Morons.

Lefties are so stupid. They have no idea that the most moderate muslims are more conservative than the most right wing evangelicals. But they would never vote for an evangelical while ostracizing anyone who would even think about disparaging a muslim. Morons.

what are you struggling to say?

Islam is incompatible with Western civilization.

Muslims are here only for conquering and later murder of non-Muslims.
Our 'politicians' are corrupted traitors who for a little bit bribes give western world to muslims.

There are not 'moderate' muslims because they produce non-moderate children who are time bombs.

All radical islamists in Europa Arabic or Turkish original are children of so-called 'moderate' muslims - former guestworkers.

Only prohibition of Islam and deportation of 99% muslims can save the Western World.

Look what will be happen in any western country where a muslim will have a high office.

You don't take wine from a french man, you don't take beer from a brit

You wonder how bad it will have to get before Europe wakes up to what is happening to them. I have always believed England would be the first domino to fall due to PC being a part of their culture. Now that they have a palatable well-spoken Muslim Mayor in London, the Islamization of England will accelerate.

You just illustrated my post.

I did? because I said that muslims drink beer?
No, because you demonstrated the stupidity of a lefty.

Won't happen in an armed country. Which is one of the many reasons the left wants us disarmed.

I did? because I said that muslims drink beer?
No, because you demonstrated the stupidity of a lefty.

In what way is my comment stupid?

The ragheads had better mind their manners. There are certain Europeans who have a reputation for dealing rather harshly with ethnic groups they deem undesirable.

You wonder how bad it will have to get before Europe wakes up to what is happening to them. I have always believed England would be the first domino to fall due to PC being a part of their culture. Now that they have a palatable well-spoken Muslim Mayor in London, the Islamization of England will accelerate.

If they haven't woken up by now i'd say it's too late.

Forum List

Back