Muslim Woman Denied Foster Kids Because She Doesn't Eat Bacon

I didnt say anything about this lady, I am commenting on the statements you have made.

Do you have a good backup camera? Reversing yourself that quickly can be dangerous!

And you avoided the question:

Do you think an Aryan Nations advocate who won't allow corn bread or watermelon in the house because it's "unclean" should be part of a state foster care system?

Why or why not?

I didnt say anything about this lady, I am commenting on the statements you have made.

Do you have a good backup camera? Reversing yourself that quickly can be dangerous!

And you avoided the question:

Do you think an Aryan Nations advocate who won't allow corn bread or watermelon in the house because it's "unclean" should be part of a state foster care system?

Why or why not?

So you comparing this lady to the Aryan Nation?

Advocating for rights to be denied due to someone's religion is much more destructive, and completely unconstitutional.
Yep the right is accepting and for small government. Didn't the Nazi's discriminate against people due to their religion?

There is no right to foster children. :eusa_whistle:

are neighbor has foster kids she is at least 500lbs...can not even walk properly..her vagina hangs down to her knees..im sure she has a pound of bacon for breakfast ever morning..they have had this woman looking after babies and toddlers and she cant even walk fast never mind run if she had to

I knew you lived in a trailer park Eots, thanks for confirming it!

The Young Turks are a pretty poor source, I wouldn't believe a word of it. They made up similar bullshit about New Zealand, claiming the government 'refused an American immigration for being fat'. Though I do find it ironic that Sunni Man quotes the TYT as they recognize the Armenian Genocide, an event Sunni Man denies. :tongue:

Forum List

Back