Muslim Pupils Learn to Cut off the Hands of Thieves

Decent, civilized people do not discuss when amputation is acceptable. Hence, any proponent of Sharia Law is neither decent nor civilized. Move to the fucking desert.

Islamophobia is not an irrational fear. Its time for all decent and civilized people to learn the truth. There are no "moderate" Muslims.

You're totally a bed wetting Islamophobe.

Do yourself a favor and actually seek out some Muslims and get to know them.

Idiot.

And, you're an Islamic apologist dickwad. You wouldn't know a Muslim if he blew himself up in front of you shouting Allahu Fuckbar

Decent, civilized people do not discuss when amputation is acceptable. Hence, any proponent of Sharia Law is neither decent nor civilized. Move to the fucking desert.

Islamophobia is not an irrational fear. Its time for all decent and civilized people to learn the truth. There are no "moderate" Muslims.

Idiot.

And, you're an Islamic apologist dickwad. You wouldn't know a Muslim if he blew himself up in front of you shouting Allahu Fuckbar

And that's where you are completely wrong. I have befriended and gotten to know many Muslims over the last 10 years. I work with two every night. Moderate or indifferent to their religion is how I would describe each and every one of them.

Idiot.

And that's where you are completely wrong. I have befriended and gotten to know many Muslims over the last 10 years. I work with two every night. Moderate or indifferent to their religion is how I would describe each and every one of them.

:eusa_hand:

I have a black friend.

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Nanny, Nanny, BOO BOO!!!

:eusa_hand:

I have a black friend.

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Nanny, Nanny, BOO BOO!!!

My personal experience leaves no doubt that bedwetting Chanel's claim is nothing but pure BS.

Idiot.

Understand any Muslim who does not commit jihad is viewed in Islam as lower than one who does and loses points to enter paradise, which is all Muslims care about.

There is no nice version of moderate Islam.

Ayatollah Khomeini...
Allah did not create man so that he could have fun. The aim of creation was for mankind to be put to the test through hardship and prayer. An Islamic regime must be serious in every field. There are no jokes in Islam. There is no humor in Islam. There is no fun in Islam. There can be no fun and joy in whatever is serious.

Understand any Muslim who does not commit jihad is viewed in Islam as lower than one who does and loses points to enter paradise, which is all Muslims care about.

Ayatollah Khomeini...
Allah did not create man so that he could have fun. The aim of creation was for mankind to be put to the test through hardship and prayer. An Islamic regime must be serious in every field. There are no jokes in Islam. There is no humor in Islam. There is no fun in Islam. There can be no fun and joy in whatever is serious.

Fundies and extemists don't like the moderates? Say it aint so!

Ayatollah Khomeini...

Khomeini was an Imam, dope.
You know less than zero about Islam so why are you even wasting your time?

there are conditions for hand cutting,,if those condition are fulfilled then you will lose it ! if you steal again you might lose both .

but the only solution is " KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM OTHER'S PROPERTIES"

Ayatollah Khomeini...

Khomeini was an Imam, dope.
You know less than zero about Islam so why are you even wasting your time?

Khoemini is a fundie extremist. I'm not seeing what him being an Imam has to do with anything. There are all sorts of extremist and fundie pastors and priests and that doesn't mean that all Christians subscribe to their view Christianity.

No sunni man. Uganda has passed no such law. And from what I have read, Rick Warren is a favorite amongst Muslim groups.

And art - I only know one Muslim doctor. Very nice man. But we've never discussed amputation so the only support for it I see is what I read about England and sunni man's words here. Are you suggesting that he is a radical?

No I'm suggesting your "there are no moderate Muslims" statement is idiotic and a result of your bedwetting Islamophobia.

Once again you and your leftie friends are shooting the messenger. Failing to denounce this barbarism, is apologetic.

Sunni Man still has not answered my question regarding homosexuality. He claims the "people will decide on its legality". Telling.

Once again you are applying the views and actions of extremists to the whole. When you lose your bigotry then I will take what you have to say seriously. I'm not holding my breath on it.

Anyone that opposes Sharia Law, Christian, Jew, Atheist, even Moderate Muslim is a target of the Jihad.

Anyone that opposes Sharia Law, Christian, Jew, Atheist, even Moderate Muslim is a target of the Jihad.
Pure nonsense statement. :doubt:

No, it isn't... at least it's not nonsense according to Muslims that I know. According to them, the fanatical extremists do indeed believe that anyone who opposes Sharia should be killed. That's according to people within your own damned faith, Sunni. Perhaps you should stop thinking that all Muslims think like you do.

Pure nonsense statement. :doubt:

You are either in denial, or part of the conspiracy, which translates to you either being one stupid fuck, being used as a tool, or a player, incorporating any tactic to further your agenda, as in Chameleon.

Forum List

Back