Top Ten Reasons Why Islam Is NOT The Religion Of Peace

dilloduck said:
OK I'll get right on it.:laugh:

Spit it out--what's your beef?

I was wondering the same thing about you. I asked you if you had a point about 10 replies ago.

You apparently don't.

You replied to me. I think.

Are you the board idiot? You use the shift key, so I can't tell.

nt250 said:
I was wondering the same thing about you. I asked you if you had a point about 10 replies ago.

You apparently don't.

I haven't been nominated board idiot that I'm aware of. Where do i go to find out?

nt250 said:

You apparently don't.

The board idiots are either currently banned or left because they kept getting banned. We're fresh out of board idiots currently, but give it 20 minutes and we'll find some suitable stand-ins.

nt250 said:
I don't like PM discussions. I don't much care for PM's at all. If you can't, or won't, say something on the publlic board then you shouldn't say it. Unless it's a friend and I don't believe in having friends on message boards. I'm not above gossip, but that's about it for me.

I'm game, but it has to be public. I haven't posted about a lot of this stuff in close to a year. I got banned from my last board because of my anti-Islam posts, and the other board I post at now isn't really geared for those kinds of discussions.
I offered you a PM discussion since you appeared to be so dismissive of the idea of discussing atheism vs. agnosticism. I thought talking about it in PM would avoid the kind of interjections that might get in the way of us having an actual debate. If you want to talk about it, cool, I'm down. If you don't, just say you don't. Open up a new thread or send me a PM and I'll meet ya there. Otherwise, a simple "I don't wanna talk about it" will suffice.

nt250 said:
Yes, I did. After asking PR, and him telling me didn't know and didn't care (willful ignorance) I asked around and confirmed it is Jewish.

So just because I've not educated myself up to your standards on who wrote the old testament, I'm ignorant? And just because I don't care, that upsets you enough to insult me?

Well let me educate you just a tad missy, I have a degree in Electrical Engineering, was an Intergrated Avionics Instrumentation/Flight Controls Systems Speclist on the F-16 Falcon for eight years in the Air Force, worked in Office Products Division as a technician on everything from hand held dictation equipment to high end copy machines for IBM, am a certified welder, have a Commercial Drivers Lisence, am a lisenced Electrician in the state of Wisconsin, and currently work as a Harley Davidson Technician at the Master of Chassis level. This all on top of many other short schools and seminars that are too many to mention.

Now if just because I didn't consider the Old Testament "jewish", and really didn't care one way or the other, I'm IGNORANT, then I'm absolutely sure there are things I know that YOU don't, so that would make YOU ignorant as well. It won't matter if you "CARE" to know about this or that, only that you DON'T KNOW IT, you will be WILLFULLY IGNORANT, on top of being an arrogant mouthy BITCH.

Now I better clean my cats box. It looks like he just took a big new nt250, and it stinks.

I'll assume we all know all the bad words, and euphemisms of all acts, good, bad, and inbetween. Most of us know all the positions and those that don't, well you probably shouldn't or wouldn't understand.

With that said, can we show some restraint, by not throwing them around in every thread with Charleston Chad? I don't know if he's instigating or people are pushing his buttons, but it's really gotten a tad out of control.

No one is trying to take away your rights of free expression, but jizz in pink taco is something I don't wish to be reading, nor does it speak highly of the board to those just wandering by.

Kathianne said:
I'll assume we all know all the bad words, and euphemisms of all acts, good, bad, and inbetween. Most of us know all the positions and those that don't, well you probably shouldn't or wouldn't understand.

With that said, can we show some restraint, by not throwing them around in every thread with Charleston Chad? I don't know if he's instigating or people are pushing his buttons, but it's really gotten a tad out of control.

No one is trying to take away your rights of free expression, but jizz in pink taco is something I don't wish to be reading, nor does it speak highly of the board to those just wandering by.

Moral relativity. Yep. It's true.

CharlestonChad said:
Ya'll are right. I'll tone it down. I've had way too many Jolts (energy drinks) in the last two days. Sorry to anyone I've offended.

Better watch those energy drinks man, you're kind of heavy. You don't want to have a heart attack.

And no, I'm not an agnostic. I'm a Christian.

Forum List

Back