Muslim Pupils Learn to Cut off the Hands of Thieves

You're totally a bed wetting Islamophobe.

Do yourself a favor and actually seek out some Muslims and get to know them.

Idiot.

And, you're an Islamic apologist dickwad. You wouldn't know a Muslim if he blew himself up in front of you shouting Allahu Fuckbar

And that's where you are completely wrong. I have befriended and gotten to know many Muslims over the last 10 years. I work with two every night. Moderate or indifferent to their religion is how I would describe each and every one of them.

And the majority are - probably - very similar. But not all. 1% is the figure that is quoted by the media as representing the number of fanatics within Islam. Doesn't sound like many.... until you do the math.

We do have to face facts.... those that perpetrated 07/07 in the UK were British born, and their families had no idea that they were radicals. We really need to stop generalizing - from either side - we need to be honest about Islam - and that includes Muslims.

This thing about the Islamic schools in the UK is an issue - a big one. It's not acceptable to be teaching young British Muslims to hate those of other faiths.... because that is not the British way of life.

Anyone that opposes Sharia Law, Christian, Jew, Atheist, even Moderate Muslim is a target of the Jihad.
Pure nonsense statement. :doubt:

No, it isn't... at least it's not nonsense according to Muslims that I know. According to them, the fanatical extremists do indeed believe that anyone who opposes Sharia should be killed. That's according to people within your own damned faith, Sunni. Perhaps you should stop thinking that all Muslims think like you do.

Sunni is either a mix of contradictions, not yet resolved or playing everyone here.

True Reform is making the hard choices and backing them up, not making excuses for injustice.

So many in the Western nations talk about Islam needs reform.

No, Islam doesn't need reform or any other type of innovation.

Islam is what it is; and doesn't need to change anything.

It's the West that will have to change to accommodate Islam :cool:

Thank you for that enlightening post sunni man. Good luck with that.

Fortunately, decent , civilized people will continue to protest and denounce your Medieval agenda. In spite of your apologist friends.

And while I also believed in the 1 percent figure CG gave, I am now convinced that number is far greater. 1 percent may support terrorism, but I'd like to know how many actually support Sharia law. According to sunni man, that is 100 percent of "true Muslims"

Apparently, your opinion of "Islam" or Islamic Law, is that it is perfect, and unchangeable othodoxy. This is not terribly unlike most orthodox religions that also control governments. Christian kings often claimed divine rights (Louis XIV, Czar Nicolas). Up until as late as 1945 the Emperor of Japan was considered devine.

As you may know, the west did not change "to accomodate" any of these examples, but instead changed DESPITE them.

But it wasn't the English that changed Louis XIV, or the Germans that changed Czar Nicolas: It was the French and Russian people. While it was the Americans that changed Japan, it is not a significant deviation to the rule:

In the history of human civilizations the "unchangeable" simply becomes the "extinct."

Last edited:
Some parts of the Muslim world are centuries behind the West.

Of course, we still have the death penalty, which is almost as barbaric.

I find it ironic that some people in this thread who cry that it's barbaric what these Muslim pupils were supposedly learning are the same people who are proponents of the death penalty. On top of that, some of them have wished some grisly deaths who have been tried for certain crimes, not only barbaric in of itself but violation of the Constitution.

Why are people acting like Sunni Man is a regular Muslim? Hell, I thought it was pretty much concluded two years ago that he's nothing but a troll who so easily riles up people on here by making clearly trollish statements.

Why are people acting like Sunni Man is a regular Muslim? Hell, I thought it was pretty much concluded two years ago that he's nothing but a troll who so easily riles up people on here by making clearly trollish statements.

Well, I hate it when that happens.:evil:

Id say it is an accurate stament. What do you take issue with about it ?
Jihad is for defense of Muslim lands and people.

No group I am aware of is waging jihad for the sole purpose of having Sharia Law installed. :doubt:

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture844-xjihad.jpg

Mr. Fitnuts here is the verse out of the Quran you posted, but without all of the added narration.

Surah 2:190 "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors."

Mr. Fitnuts here is the verse out of the Quran you posted, but without all of the added narration.

Surah 2:190 "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors."

Surah 2:190 is nullified by surah 9:5, Muhammadan. Don't bullshit.

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Apparently, your opinion of "Islam" or Islamic Law, is that it is perfect, and unchangeable othodoxy. This is not terribly unlike most orthodox religions that also control governments. Christian kings often claimed devine rights (Louis XIV, Czar Nicolas). Up until as late as 1945 the Emperor of Japan was considered devine.

As you may know, the west did not change "to accomodate" any of these examples, but instead changed DESPITE them.

But it wasn't the English that changed Louis XIV, or the Germans that changed Czar Nicolas: It was the French and Russian people. While it was the Americans that changed Japan, it is not a significant deviation to the rule:

In the history of human civilizations the "unchangeable" simply becomes the "extinct."

Islam is unchangeable. Quran is the supposed immutable words of allah and cannot be altered. Quran says so.

Id say it is an accurate stament. What do you take issue with about it ?
Jihad is for defense of Muslim lands and people.

No group I am aware of is waging jihad for the sole purpose of having Sharia Law installed. :doubt:

Jihad's intent is to further Islamic rule. In Islam, the entire world belongs to allah and so even non-Muslim lands must be conquered to establish a global Islamic caliphate.

Thus, defensing Islam equates to conquest of non-Islamic lands that belong to allah.

The "verse" I posted are additional remarks Footnotes to clarify the meaning of jihad.
The verse you posted is
Followed by
2:193
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.) (Al-Baqarah 2:193)

Last edited:

The "verse" I posted are additional remarks Footnotes to clarify the meaning of jihad.
The verse you posted is
Followed by
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.) (Al-Baqarah 2:193)

Under the Islamic principle of naskh, later verses nulify earlier verses. Surah 9:5 cancels most earlier verses since its one of the last "revealed"

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

9:5 if often recited by bin Laden in his fatwas against the West.

Muslim apologists like to cite "peaceful" Quranic text, however, virtually every such verse is canceled by 9:5

The verse you posted is
Followed by
Mr. Fitnuts why can't you just post the verse from the Quran without all of the narration and footnotes?

The verse is very self explanatory:

Surah 2:193 And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.

Forum List

Back