Muslim Pupils Learn to Cut off the Hands of Thieves

Really??

Catholic doctrine says that homosexuality is a sin.

And that those who practice it are sinners.

And that sinners go to Hell when they die. :doubt:

Yeah, but the christians dont kill them. :eusa_whistle:

Uganda: Roman Catholic 41.9%, Protestant 42% (Anglican 35.9%, Pentecostal 4.6%, Seventh Day Adventist 1.5%)

In Uganda, the Anti-Homosexuality Bill, if enacted, would broaden the criminalisation of homosexuality by introducing the death penalty for people who have previous convictions, are HIV-positive, or engage in same sex acts with people under 18 years of age. The bill also includes provisions for Ugandans who engage in same-sex sexual relations outside of Uganda, asserting that they may be extradited for punishment back to Uganda,

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Bil

So you want to move to Uganda now?

Sheesh..make up your mind..will ya?

What is wrong with cutting off the hand of a thief ?

Ever had your car stolen or your house broken into?

If so, how mad where you??

How much time did you spend thinking about the criminal's civil rights? :doubt:

It's barbaric.

Yes. I lost tens of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry that had been in my family for generations. It was irreplaceable.... Would I want that guy to lose a hand? No. He went to prison. That is sufficient.

Less than I do about the victims.

Yes. I lost tens of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry that had been in my family for generations. It was irreplaceable.... Would I want that guy to lose a hand? No. He went to prison. That is sufficient.
If you want to be soft on crime and criminals that's your problem.

As for me; I believe we need to up the punishments to a level that makes crime unattractive as a lifestyle. :evil:

If you want to be soft on crime and criminals that's your problem.

As for me; I believe we need to up the punishments to a level that makes crime unattractive as a lifestyle. :evil:

What crime justifies a Muslim man beheading his wife?

There are no "moderate" Muslims.

Prove your stupid blanket statement.

The term moderate Muslim does not exist in the Islamic world or in the Islamic faith.

There is only one version of Islam: Islam. bin Laden reads the same Quran as every other Muslim.

Those Muslims who do not interpret literally the Quran and its tenets decreeing jihad are not Muslims under the laws of the Shariah.

Now, you know.

Last edited:
Or consistency, or more effective rehabilitation. Dismembering is barbaric Sunni. You are a Convert, you should know better. Or do you need an intervention???
Know better about what?

All of this babying criminals is a huge failure.

They need to fear the punishment more than their desire to commit the crime. :doubt:

We try that, it doesn't work. We now have more people in jail per capita than any other country.

Or consistency, or more effective rehabilitation. Dismembering is barbaric Sunni. You are a Convert, you should know better. Or do you need an intervention???
Know better about what?

All of this babying criminals is a huge failure.

They need to fear the punishment more than their desire to commit the crime. :doubt:

We try that, it doesn't work. We now have more people in jail per capita than any other country.

Good thing we have more prisons to keep the criminals off the streets, right?

There are no "moderate" Muslims.

The term moderate Muslim does not exist in the Islamic world or in the Islamic faith.

There is only one version of Islam: Islam.

Bullshit. That's like saying there's no difference between Catholicism and Protestantism.

bin Laden reads the same Quran as every other Muslim.

And crazy assholes who kill people in the name of Christianity read from the same Bible, your point?

Those Muslims who do not interpret literally the Quran and its tenets decreeing jihad are not Muslims under the laws of the Shariah.

Now, you know.
Dude I'm not going to take your word for anything.

But hey it's not like Christians never pick and choose which parts of the Bible to follow.

Last edited:

There is only one version of Islam: Islam.

Bullshit. That's like saying there's no difference between Catholicism and Protestantism.

Islam is sui generis, shit for brains. Islam requires literal interpretation of its scripture.
The Quran is viewed as the immutable word of Allah and cannot be altered in any way.

Now, you know, dummy

Decent, civilized people do not discuss when amputation is acceptable. Hence, any proponent of Sharia Law is neither decent nor civilized. Move to the fucking desert.

Islamophobia is not an irrational fear. Its time for all decent and civilized people to learn the truth. There are no "moderate" Muslims.

You're totally a bed wetting Islamophobe.

Do yourself a favor and actually seek out some Muslims and get to know them.

Idiot.

And crazy assholes who kill people in the name of Christianity read from the same Bible, your point?

they violate Christian doctrine in doing so, dumbbell.

Muslims who commit jihad are ordained by Islamic law to do so.

You obviously know nothing about the subject matter, so, why even waste your time?

Forum List

Back