New PA Laws: Cutting Off Thieves' Hands, Lashes for Drinking

Hamas is lobbying for a stricter enforcement of Islamic law in Gaza – including provisions to cut off the hands of thieves, and execution of individuals who cheat on their spouses. A report in the Al-Hayat daily newspaper said that Hamas expects the new regulations to take effect in the coming months, after introduction of the legislation in the PA parliament.

Existing laws mete out the death penalty to individuals convicted of murder, spying, homosexuality, or selling land to Jews. The new legislation will expand the crimes for which individuals can be executed to include disloyalty to a spouse – having sexual relations outside the context of marriage. Other provisions of the law include chopping off the right hand of a thief (along with at least a seven year jail sentence), and lashes for a large number of “crimes,” including drinking alcoholic beverages and gambling. All the punishments are derived from sharia, Islamic law.

New PA Laws: Cutting Off Thieves' Hands - Middle East - News - Israel National News

:eusa_whistle:
It's amazing how they always manage to go from bad to worse, to even worse.

Tinmore, you told me the Palestinians want a democracy with equal rights for all. Get your scary ass in here and explain this shit.

anyone out there SURPRISED?
By now, IRosie, I think many people are not surprised anymore at what Hamas does. Here is a video of a woman who went to help them so she saw first hand one of the things going on.

PALI KIDS AT PLAY??. |

You know, I watched the video of the woman who was Australian and had originally come to help the Palestinians. I saw her fall apart half way through after she realised Hamas and Palestinian people are doing this to their own children. It was then she learned that children are recruited into jihad against Israeli soldiers at age 10. She was very shocked it appears at learning how many palestinian children were involved. ALL OF THEM. From Age 10 and up. This is a sad truth of what Israel is dealing with. I'm sure this woman is going to do her best to get the truth out about how the Palestinians use their own children for such horrors. What human being would do such a thing to their own child?

Hamas is lobbying for a stricter enforcement of Islamic law in Gaza – including provisions to cut off the hands of thieves, and execution of individuals who cheat on their spouses. A report in the Al-Hayat daily newspaper said that Hamas expects the new regulations to take effect in the coming months, after introduction of the legislation in the PA parliament.

Existing laws mete out the death penalty to individuals convicted of murder, spying, homosexuality, or selling land to Jews. The new legislation will expand the crimes for which individuals can be executed to include disloyalty to a spouse – having sexual relations outside the context of marriage. Other provisions of the law include chopping off the right hand of a thief (along with at least a seven year jail sentence), and lashes for a large number of “crimes,” including drinking alcoholic beverages and gambling. All the punishments are derived from sharia, Islamic law.

New PA Laws: Cutting Off Thieves' Hands - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Thread title is a lie, lobbying for laws and having laws in effect are two different things. And considering the source, likely no truth in it, as well.

Hamas is an Islamist terrorist organization. This is who they are.

Perhaps BecauseKnowsJackshit can enlighten us, since he is already there? LOL

Speaking of BIK, were is the village idiot ?
Maybe they arrested him for having a haircut that's too American ha ha ha

Thread title is a lie, lobbying for laws and having laws in effect are two different things. And considering the source, likely no truth in it, as well.

The "lawyer" lies again-----the thread title is no lie----HAMAS has
repeatedly touted its desire for SHARIAH LAW-----the laws noted
by Lipush regarding the barbaric filth PRESENTLY on the books
in Gaza are correctly stated ----and the POTENTIAL LAWS are
definite shariah requirements

At most a criticism of the thread title could be that it is slightly
imprecise. For a person whose mother tongue is not english--
it is more than precise enough. If an american
lawyer had written it---then a criticism could be reasonable ---
----but not from "lawyer" who incessantly posts up mendacious,
propagandaist thread titles in honor of its blood thirsty 'god'
isa.

Just off the top-----it recently described the very laudable and
absolutely legal destruction of baby brain smashing weapons
on the way to Nuskharahallah-----not only with the mendacious
filth "ISRAEL BOMBS SYRIA" ---but also in her grief at the loss
of her desired goal of seeing jewish babies dead in the gutter
----as a "war crime"

who said isa-respecters" have no 'sense of humor'?

---of course it depends on ones TASTE in humor ----I never
found DURER's art amusing------but lots of "persons" do.
I would not find a GLADIATOR CONTEST at all "entertaining"---
but those whose kith and kin considered the AUTO DE FE ---
a lovely spectator sport-----might I do not believe that
people in Pakistan who engage in female circumcision do so out
of CULTURAL REASONS------but I do believe that descendants of
----persons of the REICHS --first, second and third ----to wit----
isa respecters of european ancestry----are culturally related to
isa respecters in various parts of the globe----including pakistan--
and even Chechnya-----by ACULTURATION

Speaking of BIK, were is the village idiot ?
Maybe they arrested him for having a haircut that's too American ha ha ha
Maybe he officially joined Hamas and one of these days he's going to be starring in one of these Jihad videos?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARMz6ZS6y1k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARMz6ZS6y1k[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back