Muslim Misunderstanders.

Muslims against Terrorism

Guest Voices: Muslims Do Speak Out Against Terror - On Faith at washingtonpost.com

Muslims Do Speak Out Against Terror
By Imam Mohammad Shamsi Ali and Rabbi Marc Schneier

As New York City breathes a sigh of relief after the police and the FBI thwarted a plot by Muslims to bomb synagogues in the Bronx, Muslims and Jews are standing together-- again.
What may surprise many people is the word "again," for Muslim leaders are not suddenly coming forward to speak out against anti-Semitic attacks; on the contrary, they are often the first ones to speak out.
Why is there a misconception that imams and Islamic organizations stay quiet when they see such an injustice? If we could shatter any hurtful misunderstanding that swirls around the Muslim and Jewish communities, it would be the myth that Muslim leaders do not rise up to condemn attacks on Jews. They do, and they do so loudly and clearly.

I hope that isn't your puppy in your avatar. You're really out of your league.

Eerily reminds me of the public celebrations in Gaza right after 9-11.
pali-rally-550x366.jpg

(MSNBC) – Palestinian gunmen opened fire Tuesday on an Israeli car in the West Bank and killed four passengers on the eve of a new round of Mideast peace talks in Washington. The Islamic militant group Hamas claimed responsibility.
Assailants firing from a passing car riddled the vehicle with bullets as it traveled near Hebron — a volatile city that has been a flash point of violence in the past. Some 500 ultranationalist Jewish settlers live in heavily fortified enclaves in the city amid more than 100,000 Palestinians.
One of the victims was pregnant, said police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld. Israel’s national rescue service said the victims were two men and two women, and Israeli media said everyone in the car was killed.
About 3,000 people joined a rally in Gaza to celebrate the attack. Hamas military wing spokesman Abu Obeida was among them and told The Associated Press: “The Qassam Brigades announces its full responsibility for the heroic operation in Hebron.”

Last edited:
Memri
Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh: The nation of Islam will return – despite our current crisis and despite the arrogance of the West. The West is bound to be destroyed. Just like Allah destroyed the Byzantine and Persian empires, He will destroy the West at the hands of the Muslims. This is an unequivocal promise. These countries will convert to Islam. Islam will reach these countries.
Let us examine the divine sequence: First, the Caliphate will return. Then, the Muslims will live in tremendous prosperity. The economy of the Muslims will be the strongest of all. You are probably thinking that I’m not well today if I say such things. By God, there’s nothing wrong with me. I am speaking words of truth.
Great conquests will ensue. We will conquer Italy.
By Allah, we will conquer Italy. By Allah, we will conquer Italy and move into [the rest] of Europe. Islam will enter that entire region. Even America, you ask? Yes, even America. North or south America? Both North and South America. We will enter all these countries, and people there will be joining Islam in droves.

Muslims against Terrorism

Guest Voices: Muslims Do Speak Out Against Terror - On Faith at washingtonpost.com

Muslims Do Speak Out Against Terror
By Imam Mohammad Shamsi Ali and Rabbi Marc Schneier

As New York City breathes a sigh of relief after the police and the FBI thwarted a plot by Muslims to bomb synagogues in the Bronx, Muslims and Jews are standing together-- again.
What may surprise many people is the word "again," for Muslim leaders are not suddenly coming forward to speak out against anti-Semitic attacks; on the contrary, they are often the first ones to speak out.
Why is there a misconception that imams and Islamic organizations stay quiet when they see such an injustice? If we could shatter any hurtful misunderstanding that swirls around the Muslim and Jewish communities, it would be the myth that Muslim leaders do not rise up to condemn attacks on Jews. They do, and they do so loudly and clearly.

Still waiting for an answer to my question.

What do we do if a religion declares war on us?

I dont see any answers I see rationalizations for what you refuse to say.

Try this, answer with just a yes or no.

Do you wish the US to have a war with the religion of Islam?

Sure, why not. I'd be satisfied living in a world without Islam. I think this would be a much better world to live in.

At least this guy is honest folks

Exactly. If you were honest you'd change your handle to "truthdoesn'tmatter".

So are there two Islam's? Aren't the fanatics,the ones who want to kill us all following the same teachings
of Islam,as the ones who don't?

Personally, I would love to see war wiped out, so my answer is no.

Now answer my question. What are we supposed to do if a religion wants to have a war with us?

Maybe we should wait till that happens.

The religion has not declared war on us.

some factions of radicals have.

Factions? I dont think you know as much about this as youd like to think. Have you not seen the videos of normal every day muslims dancing in the streets when they heard the twin towrs fell? This took place all over the world, wherever muslims were and nowhere else.

What exactly do you get out of pretending like theres only a handful of bad apples out there? Does this make you feel like you are a good person? I dont get it at all. There must be some phycological reason for you to act like everything is just fine with Islam, i just wonder what it is. Have you convinced yourself that this is how enlightened people think or something? You need to stop with that naive bullshit, because you arent helping anyone.

There is a reason we include the right to protest in the contstitution. If people are unable to be critical of a thing, that thing can never be corrected if it goes in the wrong direction. Free thinking and enlightened people should never give up this right.

really I dont suppose you have a link to this everyday Muslims around the world dancing in the street...how many videos with how many people in them ??

So are there two Islam's? Aren't the fanatics,the ones who want to kill us all following the same teachings
of Islam,as the ones who don't?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSRKWb4LO3w]YouTube - Jonestown: Massacre News Reel[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obri6-6w238]YouTube - The 'God hates fags' - Church (Hilarious!)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be8vt9IoYcE]YouTube - Mormon Pedophiles Polygamists Bigamists[/ame]

What I wish has nothing to do with the facts.
Islam has declared war on the entire non muslim world.
I have no control over Islam.

Personally, I would love to see war wiped out, so my answer is no.

Now answer my question. What are we supposed to do if a religion wants to have a war with us?

I do not believe you have the required information to make that statement

Ishaq:208 "When Allah gave permission to his Apostle to fight, the second Aqaba contained conditions involving war which were not in the first act of submission. Now we bound ourselves to war against all mankind for Allah and His Apostle. He promised us a reward in Paradise for faithful service. We pledged ourselves to war in complete obedience to Muhammad no matter how evil the circumstances."

33:21. Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much.

'Abdullah bin 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, reported:
Allah's Messenger said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, perform the Prayer, and pay Zakah. If they do that, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
??????? - ?????? - ???? ???????

So you people wish to have a war with a religion?

Where do you get these DUMB ass ideas of yours? Who said anything like that at all?

What they have said is Radical Islam has openly declared war on the west. They have done so since before you were born clearly, as your ignorant posts show me that you were probably still just a little kid when 9/11 happened and have NO real understanding of the last 40 years or so, and what Radical Islam has been up to during that time.

Last edited:

some factions of radicals have.

Factions? I dont think you know as much about this as youd like to think. Have you not seen the videos of normal every day muslims dancing in the streets when they heard the twin towrs fell? This took place all over the world, wherever muslims were and nowhere else.

What exactly do you get out of pretending like theres only a handful of bad apples out there? Does this make you feel like you are a good person? I dont get it at all. There must be some phycological reason for you to act like everything is just fine with Islam, i just wonder what it is. Have you convinced yourself that this is how enlightened people think or something? You need to stop with that naive bullshit, because you arent helping anyone.

There is a reason we include the right to protest in the contstitution. If people are unable to be critical of a thing, that thing can never be corrected if it goes in the wrong direction. Free thinking and enlightened people should never give up this right.

really I dont suppose you have a link to this everyday Muslims around the world dancing in the street...how many videos with how many people in them ??

I dont know... shitloads of them? If you are so curious about specific numbers, why dont YOU go to youtube and play "count the arabs". That sounds boring as fuck to me.

Countless Millions of Muslims live under oppressive Regimes who control what news they get. When you see a Huge Crowd of Muslims in the street in Say Iran, Burning US flags and chanting Death to America. Remember that Most of those people only know what their Leaders want them to know about us, and the Facts.

I dont know... shitloads of them? If you are so curious about specific numbers, why dont YOU go to youtube and play "count the arabs". That sounds boring as fuck to me.

wow look at this massive bloodthirsty crowd yjere must be 5 or 6 of them actively involved!!...and other than the English news narrative we have no clue what they are even saying

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]YouTube - Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911[/ame]

Last edited:
We all know that Islam is a "Religion of Peace".

well in the bible we get to kill are sons and daughters and marry our rape victims

YouTube - An Atheist Reads the Bible - 11 - Marriage

The old "well in the bible" attempt. Give one example of where that goes on today even in the last 500 years, however, Muslims are being stoned today. (Video of Stoning to Death - Islam in action). Muslim women are being disfigured, (Muslim Women Disfigured By Acid – by Phyllis Chesler | FrontPage Magazine) and completely without rights, today. Muslims are committing suicide bombings today. Muslims are shooting children in the back as they flee a school.
Beslan school hostage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your attempt at painting modern day Christians the same as Muslims has failed.

We all know that Islam is a "Religion of Peace".

well in the bible we get to kill are sons and daughters and marry our rape victims

YouTube - An Atheist Reads the Bible - 11 - Marriage

The old "well in the bible" attempt. Give one example of where that goes on today even in the last 500 years, however, Muslims are being stoned today. (Video of Stoning to Death - Islam in action). Muslim women are being disfigured, (Muslim Women Disfigured By Acid – by Phyllis Chesler | FrontPage Magazine) and completely without rights, today. Muslims are committing suicide bombings today. Muslims are shooting children in the back as they flee a school.
Beslan school hostage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your attempt at painting modern day Christians the same as Muslims has failed.

Exactly they can only site the occasional Crazy like ole Tim McVeigh. If you want to Compare the Barbaric Acts committed in the Name of Islam today to Christian Acts, In any number close to how much Muslims do it today. You have to look way back in history.

Christianity has gone through a series of Reforms. Islam is unchanged for the last 1400 Years.

Forum List

Back