Muslim Misunderstanders.

Ok Hitler

That didn't take long. You just lost the debate. it so happens that muslims and Hitler were allies. Dumb shit.

You are the one who wants to exterminate an entire religion.

Its not about WHAT religion yuou asshole its about fighting the people we need to fight to win.

You wnat us to fucvking fight 20% of the earths population.

That is not a winable war fuckface

I never said I wanted to exterminate an entire religion. That's what you said.

You lost the debate when you started your name calling. It's over. If you aren't intellectual enough to debate the topic without resorting to insults and name calling then you're not going to win any converts to your fucked up mess called Islam.

I dont see any answers I see rationalizations for what you refuse to say.

Try this, answer with just a yes or no.

Do you wish the US to have a war with the religion of Islam?

Personally, I would love to see war wiped out, so my answer is no.

Now answer my question. What are we supposed to do if a religion wants to have a war with us?

Now answer my question. What are we supposed to do if a religion wants to have a war with us?

Maybe we should wait till that happens.

The religion has not declared war on us.

some factions of radicals have.

I see.

I give you an honest answer, and I get a misdirection in return. Please point out where I said anyone had declared war, including the factions of radicals you claim have done so.

Again, What are we supposed to do if a religion declares war on us?

Hey goat fucker, take a look at this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPod-hxD7g]YouTube - Arab Festival 2009: Sharia in the US[/ame]

The thread title is "Muslim Misunderstanders".
So what am I trying to prove?
Anyone, anyone..........

That a lot of people, including a bunch of very vocal Muslims, missed the Islam is peace message.

We all new that well before 911.

What did he post this now for?

Believe it or not, because of people like you. That, at least, is why I keep pounding my head against the same wall. I doubt he is doing it because it is fun either.

Nope , he had some idea when he posted this and he now refuses to state it, I wonder why

TruthDoesn'tMatter cannot answere any simple fucking question ever. Ever.

We all know that Islam is a "Religion of Peace".
Islam is a religion of peace and love, but it is also misunderstood not only by outsiders but by many Muslims.
We need to focus like a laser beam on the Muslim Misunderstanders".

Firebrand sheikh is back preaching

Jim O'Rourke

September 5, 2010

Sheikh%20Feiz%20Mohammad-200x0.jpg
Sheikh Feiz Mohammad. Photo: Channel Nine

The Sydney-born Islamic cleric who called for the beheading of a Dutch anti-Muslim MP has been back in Australia for several months and preaching at an Islamic centre in Campbelltown in Sydney's south-west.
In a speech on his website, Sheikh Feiz Mohammad described Geert Wilders, leader of the Dutch Party for Freedom, as ''this Satan, this devil, this politician in Holland'' and said his head should be chopped off for denigrating Islam. Sheikh Feiz Mohammad gained notoriety for a speech in Bankstown in 2005 when he said a rape victim had no one to blame but herself for wearing ''satanic skirts''.
Islamic cleric Sheikh Feiz Mohammad preaching in Sydney

Factions? I dont think you know as much about this as youd like to think. Have you not seen the videos of normal every day muslims dancing in the streets when they heard the twin towrs fell? This took place all over the world, wherever muslims were and nowhere else.

What exactly do you get out of pretending like theres only a handful of bad apples out there? Does this make you feel like you are a good person? I dont get it at all. There must be some phycological reason for you to act like everything is just fine with Islam, i just wonder what it is. Have you convinced yourself that this is how enlightened people think or something? You need to stop with that naive bullshit, because you arent helping anyone.

There is a reason we include the right to protest in the contstitution. If people are unable to be critical of a thing, that thing can never be corrected if it goes in the wrong direction. Free thinking and enlightened people should never give up this right.

Muslims against Terrorism

http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/...9/05/muslims_do_speak_out_against_terror.html

Muslims Do Speak Out Against Terror
By Imam Mohammad Shamsi Ali and Rabbi Marc Schneier

As New York City breathes a sigh of relief after the police and the FBI thwarted a plot by Muslims to bomb synagogues in the Bronx, Muslims and Jews are standing together-- again.
What may surprise many people is the word "again," for Muslim leaders are not suddenly coming forward to speak out against anti-Semitic attacks; on the contrary, they are often the first ones to speak out.
Why is there a misconception that imams and Islamic organizations stay quiet when they see such an injustice? If we could shatter any hurtful misunderstanding that swirls around the Muslim and Jewish communities, it would be the myth that Muslim leaders do not rise up to condemn attacks on Jews. They do, and they do so loudly and clearly.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back