Muslim Misunderstanders.

We all know that Islam is a "Religion of Peace".

well in the bible we get to kill are sons and daughters and marry our rape victims

YouTube - An Atheist Reads the Bible - 11 - Marriage

The old "well in the bible" attempt. Give one example of where that goes on today even in the last 500 years, however, Muslims are being stoned today. (Video of Stoning to Death - Islam in action). Muslim women are being disfigured, (Muslim Women Disfigured By Acid – by Phyllis Chesler | FrontPage Magazine) and completely without rights, today. Muslims are committing suicide bombings today. Muslims are shooting children in the back as they flee a school.
Beslan school hostage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your attempt at painting modern day Christians the same as Muslims has failed.

Well you dont need to go 500 tears back..but yes its a good thing Christians have learned to cherry pick the bible in the last few centurys

Salem witch trials - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THE REAL WAY TO WIN THIS WAR IS TO SELL STUFF LIKE THIS ON A GENERATION OF MUSLIM YOUTH..DROP IPODS NOT BOMBS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vNj3gGUKo&feature=fvw]YouTube - Marilyn Manson - Fight Song (From "Guns, God, & Government")[/ame]

GO USA !!!

Last edited:
allah-slave.jpg

(Catholic Culture)- The head of an organization that combats anti-Christian persecution charges that some Pakistani Christian families are being denied flood aid unless they convert to Islam.
“Some Christian refugees are openly denied aid, while others are told to leave or convert to Islam,” said Carl Moeller, president and CEO of Open Doors USA. “You can imagine that terrible choice: either you abandon your faith or you cannot feed your child.”
…“The tireless work of Caritas continues in all directions, in every diocese and without discrimination on the recipients,” said Bishop Max John Rodrigues of Hyderabad. “In the diocese, we help everyone. Many religious and Catholic volunteers are working in the area. I see a lot of solidarity: Muslims, Christians, and Hindus are united in suffering.
“As far as the aid brought by Islamic charity groups, they defend themselves by saying that according to their doctrine, the money from the zakhat (Islamic alms) should go only to Muslims,” he added. “We should keep in mind that in this country there is a general discrimination against minorities and the poorest workers. It is a widespread mentality which can also affect this tragedy. The fact that the rich are better off than the poor, having saved their own land, is a serious matter which the government must address.”

Ya gotta love the way the moonbats scratch and claw to find anything in "Christianity" or even near it to deflect the glare of hypocrisy in the "religion of peace". They'll spend more effort and time deflecting than critical thinking. Critical thinking might lead to a change in thinking and facing reality. Can't have that. The Christian right is the enemy and Islam is a victim. Moonbats need a victim.

Last edited:
How about any one of you answering the question that is obvious in this thread.

It seems the OP wants us to hate all of Islamic religion.

Do you want to categorize all of Islam as our enemy?
Why not? The truth is that islam is not a religion of peace but of evil, satan's religion.

The old "well in the bible" attempt. Give one example of where that goes on today even in the last 500 years, however, Muslims are being stoned today. (Video of Stoning to Death - Islam in action). Muslim women are being disfigured, (Muslim Women Disfigured By Acid – by Phyllis Chesler | FrontPage Magazine) and completely without rights, today. Muslims are committing suicide bombings today. Muslims are shooting children in the back as they flee a school.
Beslan school hostage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your attempt at painting modern day Christians the same as Muslims has failed.

Well you dont need to go 500 tears back..but yes its a good thing Christians have learned to cherry pick the bible in the last few centurys

Christians have matured in their interpretation of the bible. I noticed you could not refute what Muslims are doing today. If you are still trying to compare Christians today to Muslims today, you have a weak argument with no facts.

Christians have matured in their interpretation of the bible. I noticed you could not refute what Muslims are doing today. If you are still trying to compare Christians today to Muslims today, you have a weak argument with no facts.

matured in their interpretation ?? is that what you call it ? or did they simply realize the lunacy of many of "gods" commandments..the fact is many Muslims live lives very comparable to those of Christians, this I know as a fact, but there are those that are indeed a few centurys behind... however my real point is neither religion is one of peace or one of hate by virtue of their sacred text

Last edited:
What exactly are we misunderstanding about them? Do they not in almost every case where they run the country. Set up a sharia Based Theocracy that Persecutes non Muslims and Women, and Gays, ETC.

Do they not force Female Circumcision on women?
Do they not stone Women to death for Adultery?
Do they not kill people for simply being Christian or Jewish in their Countries?

I could go on and on but you get my point.

There are a couple of exceptions but for the most part when Muslims are allowed to Run a country they are anything but Tolerant, and peaceful and full of love for their Fellow man.

So what the fuck are we misunderstanding again?

lol

matured in their interpretation ?? is that what you call it ? or did they simply realize the lunacy of many of "gods" commandments..the fact is many Muslims live lives very comparable to those of Christians, this I know as a fact, but there are those that are indeed a few centurys behind... however my real point is neither religion is one of peace or one of hate by virtue of their sacred text

Really, which of God's commandments do you disagree with? Muslims comparable to Christians? As I have stated before so I will not link these events again, point to where modern day Christians have disfigured women, shot children in the back while trying to escape a hostage situation at school, stoned anyone to death or strapped bombs to themselves and teach their youth that to die as a suicide bomber is to be a martyr.

I wait patiently for your links:eusa_whistle:

Really, which of God's commandments do you disagree with? Muslims comparable to Christians? As I have stated before so I will not link these events again, point to where modern day Christians have disfigured women, shot children in the back while trying to escape a hostage situation at school, stoned anyone to death or strapped bombs to themselves and teach their youth that to die as a suicide bomber is to be a martyr.

I wait patiently for your links:eusa_whistle:

have you ever read the bible ? regular horror show of rape ,torture and murder

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REJ0Qc10iV0&feature=related]YouTube - An Atheist Reads the Bible - 3 - Jephthah[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00B3IqCvZdE[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzUdAndzU3Y]YouTube - An Atheist Reads the Bible - 2 - Sticks & Stones[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pENyKqrswYM]YouTube - An Atheist Reads the Bible - 11 - Marriage[/ame]

It always amazes me when an athiest thinks he understands enough about religion to pick one over another.

Please, just for laughs, list all of the similarities between Islam and Christianity. Provide us with a chart explaining all the similarities, and the differences, between them.

Last edited:

It always amazes me when an athiest thinks he understands enough about religion to pick one over another.

Please, just for laughs, list all of the similarities between Islam and Christianity. Provide us with a chart explaining all the similarities, and the differences, between them.

The Qur'an, the central religious text of Islam, contains references to over fifty people also found in the Bible, typically in the same or similar narratives.
Western secular scholars have tended to analyze such similarities as evidence for the influence of pre-existing traditions on the composition of the Qur'an.[1] This has been denied by Muslim apologists. From a traditionalist Muslim perspective such a discussion can make no sense, as Muslims believe that the Qur'an was sent from Allah (God) through the angel Jibrael (Gabriel) to Muhammad in a series of revelations, and this perfect divinely inspired text was then progressively dictated (word for word, and over and over again to make sure there were no mistakes) by Muhammad to the followers of Islam. Moreover, they believe that the Biblical tradition was corrupted over time, and hence it is futile to use it as a basis for any sort of comparison with the immaculate revelation of the Qur'an.

Biblical narratives and the Qur'an - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

It always amazes me how those lacking solid concepts like to reply with vague open ended replies

The Qur'an, the central religious text of Islam, contains references to over fifty people also found in the Bible, typically in the same or similar narratives.
Western secular scholars have tended to analyze such similarities as evidence for the influence of pre-existing traditions on the composition of the Qur'an.[1] This has been denied by Muslim apologists. From a traditionalist Muslim perspective such a discussion can make no sense, as Muslims believe that the Qur'an was sent from Allah (God) through the angel Jibrael (Gabriel) to Muhammad in a series of revelations, and this perfect divinely inspired text was then progressively dictated (word for word, and over and over again to make sure there were no mistakes) by Muhammad to the followers of Islam. Moreover, they believe that the Biblical tradition was corrupted over time, and hence it is futile to use it as a basis for any sort of comparison with the immaculate revelation of the Qur'an.

Biblical narratives and the Qur'an - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Uh huh.

Funny, that was not my question. I did not ask you if the Koran mentioned anyone in the bible, I challenged you to list the similarities, and the differences, between the two religions. It should be easy, since Muhammad tried to rewrite the Bible to make it fit what he wanted.

Please, enlighten us ignorant religious types. I could use the education.

It always amazes me how those lacking solid concepts like to reply with vague open ended replies

I am wounded.

Last edited:
(IPT News)- The Quds Day rally in Washington has become a gathering of the fringe of the fringe of rabidly anti-Israel demonstrators. Speakers included Medea Benjamin of Code Pink and two people who have espoused radical conspiracy theories at the Islamic Society of North America’s (ISNA) annual conferences.
As Palestinian and Israeli leaders meet in peace negotiations just a few miles away, the speakers called for a rejectionist line on Israel.
“The time has come that we must stir up our ‘religious leaders’ in this country to speak the truth about Israel,” said Kaukab Siddiqi. “They must put their hands on the Quran and say that they do not recognize Israel as a legitimate entity. If they cannot do that, they must be branded as kaffirs [infidels]. It’s as simple as that. Because the Quran says – drive them out from where they drove you out.”
Other speakers went far further. Abolfazl Nahidian, identified as imam of a mosque in Manassas, Va., cast the 9/11 attacks as a Zionist plot:
“September 11 is not done by Muslims. It is done by the plot of the Zionists in order to justify to occupy the land of the Muslims such as Afghanistan, such as Iraq, such as Pakistan, now moving on to the rest of the areas. They plot and they scheme and no doubt God is plotting and scheming against them too.”
Rest here>>>

Screen-shot-2010-09-06-at-10.28.25-PM.png

“Allah said in the Al-Nour chapter of the Koran: ‘Punish both the adulterous woman and the adulterous man with 100 lashings.’ He mentioned the adulterous woman first.
“Allah mentioned the adulteress first because it is women who seduce to sin. Women tempt men and attract them. By Allah, if a woman covers and protects herself, nobody will attack her.
“Many girls complain that when they walk down the street, they are harassed by boys and men. If a woman sits on a bus, or any other means of transportation, she is harassed by the man on her right or the man on her left. I say to the women: You are the cause and reason for this.
“A woman may say: ‘But I went out wearing the niqab or the hijab. I didn’t do anything.’ But I say: You might have gone out unnecessarily, and therefore, Allah set this wolfish devil upon you. Pay attention! I know exactly what I am talking about. You might have gone out wearing the niqab, yet Allah sent a devil to harm you, because your eyes wander right and left.
“Sometimes it is the woman who stares at the man, as if to say: ‘I am here, can’t you see me? Are you blind, or what?’ she looks at him, he looks back, then she stares at him, and he blows her a kiss.”
Rest here>>>

Khamenei-academics-university-professors4.jpg

(Mehr News)- Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei says Iran should have the audacity to engage in intellectual debate with the proponents of Western liberal democracy.
Ayatollah Khamenei made the remarks in an address to a large gathering of academics and university professors in Tehran on Sunday.
Using cogent arguments based on Islamic thought is the appropriate way to debate about the West’s human sciences, and Iranian academics should redouble their efforts to fulfill this heavy responsibility, he said.
The Leader highlighted the importance of scientific progress in society and likened the acquisition of knowledge to jihad.
“In Islamic culture, jihad means making efforts to negotiate obstacles… and now the country is truly in need of academic jihad,” he opined.

af-protest1-550x370.jpg

Afghans burn an effigy of Dove World Outreach Center’s pastor Terry Jones during a demonstration against the United States in Kabul, Afghanistan, Monday, Sept. 6, 2010. Hundreds of Afghans railed against the U.S. and called for President Barack Obama’s death at a rally in the capital Monday to denounce the American church’s plans to burn the Islamic holy book on 9/11. (AP Photo/Musadeq Sadeq)

af-protest-550x412.jpg

The lawyer for an Iranian woman sentenced to be stoned on an adultery conviction said Monday that he and her children are worried the delayed execution could be carried out soon with the end of a moratorium on death sentences for the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.

In an unusual turn in the case, the lawyer also confirmed that Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani was lashed 99 times last week in a separate punishment meted out because a British newspaper ran a picture of an unveiled woman mistakenly identified as her. Under Iran's clerical rule, women must cover their hair in public. The newspaper later apologized for the error.

FOXNews.com - Lawyer: Iran Woman Lashed 99 Times Could Be Stoned to Death Soon

Forum List

Back