Muslim Misunderstanders.

All of you racist righties need to learn the rules. These muslim clerics are the victims. Those mean bigoted Christians don't like them so they need the lefties to fight for their religious rights in the nasty mean ole USA.

Really, which of God's commandments do you disagree with? Muslims comparable to Christians? As I have stated before so I will not link these events again, point to where modern day Christians have disfigured women, shot children in the back while trying to escape a hostage situation at school, stoned anyone to death or strapped bombs to themselves and teach their youth that to die as a suicide bomber is to be a martyr.

I wait patiently for your links:eusa_whistle:

have you ever read the bible ? regular horror show of rape ,torture and murder

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REJ0Qc10iV0&feature=related]YouTube - An Atheist Reads the Bible - 3 - Jephthah[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00B3IqCvZdE[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzUdAndzU3Y]YouTube - An Atheist Reads the Bible - 2 - Sticks & Stones[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pENyKqrswYM]YouTube - An Atheist Reads the Bible - 11 - Marriage[/ame]

I have read the bible, cover to cover. If you have read it, you will know that Jesus' teachings changed many of the Old Testament laws or interpreted them as they were meant. You continue to reference old T scripture but you have not been able to come up with any examples of Christians today doing the same barbaric things as Muslims have...today. I will take your obviously deflections as a "no I don't have any modern day examples of Christians doing the violent things Muslims do in the name of their religion".

I am done with you as your broken record Christian hating rhetoric has become tiring.
I will, however, pray for your enlightenment.

I have read the bible, cover to cover. If you have read it, you will know that Jesus' teachings changed many of the Old Testament laws or interpreted them as they were meant. You continue to reference old T scripture but you have not been able to come up with any examples of Christians today doing the same barbaric things as Muslims have...today. I will take your obviously deflections as a "no I don't have any modern day examples of Christians doing the violent things Muslims do in the name of their religion".

I am done with you as your broken record Christian hating rhetoric has become tiring.
I will, however, pray for your enlightenment.

IT IS STILL THE SAME CRAZY GOD THAT TOLD PEOPLE TO KILL THEIR DAUGHTERS..NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT

We all know that Islam is a "Religion of Peace".
Islam is a religion of peace and love, but it is also misunderstood not only by outsiders but by many Muslims.
We need to focus like a laser beam on the Muslim Misunderstanders".

Question:Aren't liberals engaging in Islamaphobia when the assume Muslims will react to this with violence?

Imam-Feisal-Abdul-Rauf-550x365.jpg

(CNN) – The religious leader behind plans to erect an Islamic center and mosque a few blocks from New York’s ground zero said Wednesday night that America’s national security depends on how it handles the controversy.
“If we move from that location, the story will be the radicals have taken over the discourse,” Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf told CNN’s Soledad O’Brien on “Larry King Live.”
“The headlines in the Muslim world will be that Islam is under attack.”
The imam, who repeatedly said his mission was to promote peace and build a bridge among faiths, said he was also speaking about “radicals” on both sides of the debate on the Islamic center. “Our national security now hinges on how we negotiate this, how we speak about it.”
“The battlefront is between moderates of all sides… and the radicals on all sides,” he said.
Moving the project to another location would strengthen Islamist radicals’ ability to recruit followers and will likely increase violence against Americans, the imam said.
Rest here>>>

Last edited:

Forum List

Back