Muslim brotherhood calls for uprising against US

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Muslim Brotherhood Calls for Uprising Against US | Clarion Project

The Muslim Brotherhood is launching today a solidarity call with all Palestinian factions and Islamic movements to ignite an uprising throughout the Islamic world against the Zionist occupation and the American administration in support of the occupation and against the rights and freedoms of the peoples.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I guess more people will take it a bit more seriously when a few more trucks / cars plow through people.

Muslim Brotherhood Calls for Uprising Against US | Clarion Project

The Muslim Brotherhood is launching today a solidarity call with all Palestinian factions and Islamic movements to ignite an uprising throughout the Islamic world against the Zionist occupation and the American administration in support of the occupation and against the rights and freedoms of the peoples.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I guess more people will take it a bit more seriously when a few more trucks / cars plow through people.

Good, let them bring it on. That will end all doubt that it is time to stop giving them the benefit of the doubt and throw all of these stinking towel heads out of the country!

Old news, and there enough anti Semites in the US to help them, THAT is scary.

nothing new------muslims seek to excite their "god" and their SLUTS----with obscene mutilations------it is their "SALAT"

This can’t be, liberals have been telling us muslims are not violent, remember they said they only need a job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back